Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO of course, but how much money does one need to live beyond what is common for them?
A 5,000 + from only one donor, is just the beginning.
I read in another thread that his co-workers are giving up their vacation pay, sick leave time, to cover his lost wages. So, beyond paying normal living expenses, which I don't begrudge him, as you said that's what it's for, what about the beyond amount.
Doesn't that feel even a tingle like profiting?

If what really matters is where is Haleigh, who took her, is she ok, how can I get her back, then I personally, personally mind you, would be using all means possible to find answers to those questions, and get my precious daughter back to me. But if you think buying a house is a better idea, just in case she comes home someday, by some miracle, with my only efforts being a tatoo, and a few searches when someone would come and ask me to go with them, then ok. To each his own. :)

IIRC, all I asked was what do any of you think,
how do any of you feel.
Because I honestly don't know.
But if this is a banner thread for Ron. Support Ron regardless of what you learn, see, hear, and feel, then I obviously am in the wrong thread.
I leave you to your love fest...:)

I think I'd keep enough for food and rent on the tent and then use the rest to raise the reward for the return of my daughter.

I think I'd keep enough for food and rent on the tent and then use the rest to raise the reward for the return of my daughter.

---
Maybe I would hire a private investigator and actually tell him the truth about everything, regardless if I felt it had to do with the disappearance with my daughter or not.

I give up. There are so many lies and rumors being spread about Ronald to address here repeatedly that it does no good to keep banging our heads against them.

There are no links to prove he is currently a drug dealer or abuser. There are no links to say he is abusive to anyone. There are no links to say he is in any way responsible for Haleigh going missing and he is involved. Things will continue to spin out of control because people either do not like him or his family for whatever reasons they have against them. Ronald is going to be trashed regardless and Rj is going to be the ultimate victim along with his sister. Someday he will read everything and realize it was never about Haleigh, but how much people hated his father instead.

This isn't bringing Haleigh home.

Frankly, what is being done anywhere isn't bringing Haleigh home either. Rumors and lies only serve to push the truth further away, imo. Tips which have no direct knowledge serve no purpose unless they can be deemed credible and verified by LE then lead to her whereabouts.

I pray that she is found safely, but I don't see this as a reality. The more time that passes is against them finding her alive. :(

:clap::clap::clap: I whole heartedly agree with everything you stated, only you expressed it much better than I ever could. I am so afraid that so much negative attention is focused on the family that nobody is looking at the possibility that the perp could indeed be a SO that has been stalking that area for awhile now. I also continue to have suspicions about Misty's cousin, too many coincidences for him not to be checked out further IMO. So many Caylee's and Haleighs in this world, it's just heart breaking. I was so holding out hope that this time we would see a happy ending..but as time goes on that hope is diminishing. Is there any reports out that states LE, FBI searched the inside of every single house within a 5 mile range?...I really think the answer lies within a 5 mile range.

I think what is really needed in this featured case discussion is a RUMOR THREAD. I come here to read about facts in the case and see how Ronald is doing and 4 out of 5 posts are daddy bashing posts while the 5th and 6th are posts from posters trying to stick up for Ronald and requests links to all the rumours that circulate. The same is true for the Crystal thread. Barely any factual posts of how she is doing and what news there is of her.

Personally, I don't think either one of them...Ronald or Crystal....has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I feel sorry for the both of them because unfortunately their lives are being magnified right now because their beautiful little daughter is missing! I wish there was an impartial thread where I could go to hear just the facts and the daily goings on of this case. I know there is a daily update thread but that is not what I mean. I asked to become a member of WS because of all the great minds here. (AND GREAT MINDS DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO THINK ALIKE) but I find myself stopping in less and less throughout the day because it seems like this case is bringing out the differences in us all.

Anyway....sorry for the rant, I just wish this was about Haleigh.

I totally agree. I am also becoming vey discouraged with all of this.

Who of us knows where to look for Haleigh?

Wish I or anyone knew the answer to your question, But I would start by taking dogs to every home inside and out within a 5 mile radius of Haleighs home. I also wish the laws would change that if a child comes up missing, LE would be able to immediately search the inside of surrounding homes with out a search warrant. Time is everything in cases of missing children, obtaining search warrants takes up valuable time IMO.

It's really bugging me, that Ron & Misty are seemingly united from what we see on the news. Ron doesnt seem to be upset with her, considering the change in stories? imo, I think its out of place. What do you think?

Wish I or anyone knew the answer to your question, But I would start by taking dogs to every home inside and out within a 5 mile radius of Haleighs home. I also wish the laws would change that if a child comes up missing, LE would be able to immediately search the inside of surrounding homes with out a search warrant. Time is everything in cases of missing children, obtaining search warrants takes up valuable time IMO.
When a child become missing . LE need to wake up the whole neigborhood and start searching from inside out every home every yard that should be part of Jessica law.

I have thought alot about this as well. Ron has more information then we do, and I think some of the things we have thought she changed her stories on she really has not. I think alot of it is media reporting, someone not use to being interviewed etc. I hope and pray she has told all she knows to LE and as additional things come up LE continues to question all of them.

It's really bugging me, that Ron & Misty are seemingly united from what we see on the news. Ron doesnt seem to be upset with her, considering the change in stories? imo, I think its out of place. What do you think?

I have thought alot about this as well. Ron has more information then we do, and I think some of the things we have thought she changed her stories on she really has not. I think alot of it is media reporting, someone not use to being interviewed etc. I hope and pray she has told all she knows to LE and as additional things come up LE continues to question all of them.

I agree Busylady. I think part of the problem with Misty's live interviews is that LE told her to be careful of what she said and she was trying to do just that. She is young and this must be very difficult for her.

I read on AMW that the police were satified with Misty's and Ron's LD test. Now satisfied to me means that they answered the questions LE gave them truthfully..now just to get that list of questions;)

I agree Busylady. I think part of the problem with Misty's live interviews is that LE told her to be careful of what she said and she was trying to do just that. She is young and this must be very difficult for her.

I read on AMW that the police were satified with Misty's and Ron's LD test. Now satisfied to me means that they answered the questions LE gave them truthfully..now just to get that list of questions;)

I hope that they were completely truthful with LE. I don't care one way or another what they say to the media. LE could very well have advised them as to what to discuss on camera. I don't know. I read the AMW info too. I just wish they used different words. Satisfied could mean that they passed. I just wish that LE would come out and say the words PASSED polygraph or CLEARED if those terms apply. I am sick of these wishy-washy round about comments that could have more than one meaning :confused: I find myself question what they mean after they speak.

yosande, you can come hide out at my house because I agree with this post and your last one. I'm getting very concerned about the message being sent when missing children become "big business."
I also find it very odd that RC doesn't want to be in that home, but I'm trying not to judge.
Anyway, very good posts.

Mine too, Yosande.

There is no way to sugar coat the fact that Haleigh has been missing for about 25 days, a fund has been set up and dad is complicit, and less than ten days later he is talking about buying a home.

It's inappropriate, in bad taste and only serves to make him look guilty- if nothing else, of profiteering.

Had I donated money- (and I did not) I would not want it to go toward the parents upgrading their lives- I would want it to be used to search for the missing child.

I'm very glad I donated instead to TES a couple weeks ago. And I think anyone who is affected by missing children and compelled to help financially should consider these reputable organizations rather that putting money in the hands of someone who might be somehow responsible for the tragedy at hand.

Mine too, Yosande.

There is no way to sugar coat the fact that Haleigh has been missing for about 25 days, a fund has been set up and dad is complicit, and less than ten days later he is talking about buying a home.

It's inappropriate, in bad taste and only serves to make him look guilty- if nothing else, of profiteering.

Had I donated money- (and I did not) I would not want it to go toward the parents upgrading their lives- I would want it to be used to search for the missing child.

I'm very glad I donated instead to TES a couple weeks ago. And I think anyone who is affected by missing children and compelled to help financially should consider these reputable organizations rather that putting money in the hands of someone who might be somehow responsible for the tragedy at hand.

ITA!!!

Now about the whole house buying thing. I really don't know what I'd do in that situation...I'd have all kinds of questions running through my head especially since WE don't know exactly what happened in that house or how it happened. If she is found alive & well (which I hope happens) Would it be a good idea to take her into a new home...one that she has never been in, very unfamiliar and "strange" after an abduction OR would she want to be in the trailer because it was her home...one that was familiar?

One thing I do know at this point and time, is that I'd put my child's feelings about that home and whether or not they'd want to stay there again AHEAD of my own feelings....therefore I'd wait until my child was found to even think about moving.

I don't think that I've ever heard of a child's parents moving within a month's time of their child being abducted. It's just strange to me.

Mine too, Yosande.

:clap:

I'm with you. Exactly.

ITA!!!

Now about the whole house buying thing. I really don't know what I'd do in that situation...I'd have all kinds of questions running through my head especially since WE don't know exactly what happened in that house or how it happened. If she is found alive & well (which I hope happens) Would it be a good idea to take her into a new home...one that she has never been in, very unfamiliar and "strange" after an abduction? Do you buy another house because you wouldn't want her to be in the house that she was abducted because of bad memories OR would she want to be in the trailer because it was her home...one that was familiar?

One thing I do know at this point and time, is that I'd put my child's feelings about that home and whether or not they'd want to stay there again AHEAD of my own feelings....therefore I'd wait until my child was found to even think about moving.

I don't think that I've ever heard of a child's parents moving within a month's time of their child being abducted. It's just strange to me.

I wonder if Ron worries that the trailer may be bugged.

I have mixed feelings about the house. If Haleigh was abducted from this house, I would not feel safe moving back in with JR could the same thing happen to him? They had not lived in that house for very long so there are not long term memories established such as kids growing up in that home. In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

If it was just me and there were no other children involved that I was worried about safety, I think I would move back in the home because in some ways it would make me feel closer to Haleigh.

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

Mine too, Yosande.

Just like he bought the tatoo with it to right:rolleyes: I would hope people would wait and see where the money is coming from before saying such things but to each there own I guess.

In addition, it appears LE made a big mess of it including tearing out a wall, which I know can be repaired and cleaned.

i did not know this, do you have a link to a news article or source of info?

When my son was murdered (not in my house) I did make the choice to move out. I was such a basket case, everything in the house reminded me of my loss. I had a young daughter who needed me to be strong and to work through it but I couldnt. My grief counselor helped me greatly in making the decion to move. She told me that for some people staying is the right thing and for some people moving is the right thing. Everybody handles grief differently. Everybody needs to do what ever works for them in order to get through it.

I am so very sorry for your loss, LL. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member