Ron C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...Geraldo is going to go round two tonight with Bio mom railing against Ronald. Same song...second verse. This time he called Ronald a liar and is going to bring up all the charges against him as per his tease on Fox.

ETA: Geraldo also mistated what was said on the show last night, too. He said that Ronald lied when he claimed he had never done drugs. The transcript from last night said no such thing. He already twisted Ronald's words to fit his own agenda.

Well, I don't know about half the high school students in the country. I would like to think that couldn't be.

Both of my sons who've graduated from high school in this decade have told me the ratio is much higher than 50%, I'm afraid! And I live in a rural farm community - a "Bible belt", as it were.

Well...Geraldo is going to go round two tonight with Bio mom railing against Ronald. Same song...second verse. This time he called Ronald a liar and is going to bring up all the charges against him as per his tease on Fox.

ETA: Geraldo also mistated what was said on the show last night, too. He said that Ronald lied when he claimed he had never done drugs. The transcript from last night said no such thing. He already twisted Ronald's words to fit his own agenda.

Thanks for the warning, SS. I will not be watching! :puke:

If you are going to call or write someone..just do it.:)

Oh, OK! I guess it was a reference to people writing and calling Fox. LOL Thanks, Dr. K! I was going back into the previous posts trying to figure it out. (Some sleuth I am! LOL)

I have been doing a little research on Turner's Syndrome this morning. I have found a lot of differing treatments for it.

I am wondering if some of Ron's drug charges have stemmed from someone calling LE with info that he had drugs on him and he was charged, later dropping the charges when he proved it was Haleigh's medication and he was the custodial parent, therefore allowed to have them in his possession?

I wasn't sure where to put this question, so I am putting it in 2 different places.

My problem with Ron is he doesn't seem to take responsibility for any of his actions, plus and JMHO his mom reminded me a bit of CA, always taking his side it's everyone else not telling the truth, etc. All he would have had to do to make me believe him was to say yes I have had some trouble with drugs in the past. Chrystal was up front saying yes she had a drug problem in the past. I am not saying it was the smartest move for Chrystal to make to involve GR but I think her and her family feel very strongly one or more of Ron's associates are behind this and maybe they didn't feel like LE was looking into that as deeply as they should. Chrystal's mom did say on GR that Haliegh did injure herself at school just not to the extent that was shown in the picture taken a week later. Bickering at this point doesn't help things for sure but I wish Ron would have owned up to his drug charges. Pray they find Haleigh today.

I have been doing a little research on Turner's Syndrome this morning. I have found a lot of differing treatments for it.

I am wondering if some of Ron's drug charges have stemmed from someone calling LE with info that he had drugs on him and he was charged, later dropping the charges when he proved it was Haleigh's medication and he was the custodial parent, therefore allowed to have them in his possession?

I wasn't sure where to put this question, so I am putting it in 2 different places.

IIRC, the drug charges were before Haleigh was born.

Thank you.:)

I thought I read somewhere on here that there were some after she was born. But then again, I could be imagining it.:crazy:

I thought I read somewhere on here that there were some after she was born. But then again, I could be imagining it.:crazy:

There were charges in 2005...these came to light last night via GR...linkage in that thread somewhere.

My problem with Ron is he doesn't seem to take responsibility for any of his actions, plus and JMHO his mom reminded me a bit of CA, always taking his side it's everyone else not telling the truth, etc. All he would have had to do to make me believe him was to say yes I have had some trouble with drugs in the past. Chrystal was up front saying yes she had a drug problem in the past. I am not saying it was the smartest move for Chrystal to make to involve GR but I think her and her family feel very strongly one or more of Ron's associates are behind this and maybe they didn't feel like LE was looking into that as deeply as they should. Chrystal's mom did say on GR that Haliegh did injure herself at school just not to the extent that was shown in the picture taken a week later. Bickering at this point doesn't help things for sure but I wish Ron would have owned up to his drug charges. Pray they find Haleigh today.
Yea its true Chrystal was up front about doing drugs but she also pretty much blamed it on Ron. Pretty much saying because Ron was involved in drugs she did them to. Like some how that excused it. I personally dont blame Ron for not saying yea I did drugs. The only people Ron owes the truth to is LE and who is to say he didnt tell LE about it. From the moment GR started his interview with Ron you can clearly see where he was headed. Shame on GR for once again taking the focus off of Haleigh just like he did in another case we know.

There were charges in 2005...these came to light last night via GR...linkage in that thread somewhere.

"HALEIGH CUMMINGS DOB: Aug. 17, 2003."
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1115793&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

2004-11-16 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO EDGAR (ARREST 11/12/04)
2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS
2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
2004-11-16 1 MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733879&IMG=49930

:parrot:

Thanks Kiki and teh.

The only thing on there that cannot be said is Haleigh's is the pot...which to some is not a "real drug".

So my question stands. Could someone have called LE saying Ron has drugs and then they turned out to be Haleigh's? Could that be the reason so many charges were dropped? Or am I grasping here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18