Ron C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I don't think Ron is all that great of a guy, I really don't think he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. He seems to be genuinely upset that she's gone.

IMO the only thing he's guilty of is letting the wrong person keep watch over his babies.

Ronald's Mom said today Misty was at home.This week they said Jr was with family and Crystal is staying in a tent from them with her family.I think the reason people aren't helping RC is because they feel Misty has something to do with this and he's still supporting her.I think we're not seeing the whole picture,because she was at home today.Maybe he's found out more than we have heard.

It has gotten cold here and rain came in with the cold front, can't blame MC for going to a warm, dry place to stay.

Thanks Winterrose, By that do you mean she is back at her parents home? xox

I don't know,it would either be at Tommy's close by or her parents,because yesterday her Dad was at the house in a wheelchair across from the tent.Maybe with her parents.

I don't know,it would either be at Tommy's close by or her parents,because yesterday her Dad was at the house in a wheelchair across from the tent.Maybe with her parents.

Thanks Winterrose, That is good her Dad is out of the hospital and must be feeling a bit better. Imagine what he is going thru with all his pain and then his daughter right in the middle of this mess.

I think this is about to pop over the weekend. The things coming out are going to really influence public opinion in that close knit area. With all the family and the tension of not knowing what happened to Haleigh and where she is, it could get rather tense. I think LE will move swiftly when they do.

I was glad to see Chad's step-mom post here tonight. I can't even remember which thread it was on, but hopefully she will be back tomoz.

Off to the land of Nod lol You're probably right around noontime now, right?

xox

How come Ron isnt out driving the kidfinders trailor?

He didnt have anyone to search with yesterday....so why isnt he out handing out flyers in town or driving the imfamous Kidfinders truck???? very Hinky! imo

I find Ron to be odd. Something does not add up with him. I find it odd that he stayed in his tent all day because no one came to search with him. If it were my child, I would not wait on anyone, I would be out there day and night....I feel that he was in hiding thinking LE was getting close to the truth. This is all MO

I find Ron to be odd. Something does not add up with him. I find it odd that he stayed in his tent all day because no one came to search with him. If it were my child, I would not wait on anyone, I would be out there day and night....I feel that he was in hiding thinking LE was getting close to the truth. This is all MO

I was wondering if a doctor sedated Ron, Misti is at her parents home.......did Ron have a breakdown and blame Misti and co?
We have found out he has a temper.
I bet mom got a doctor to come in and sedate him.
Also on another thread I read that they was asked by LE not to search now.

No,they were together last night at the vigil.I am concerned about Ronald's lying about the gun and fight.His Mom said on Ngrace last night that incident happened two weeks before.If he wants to remain credible,being he's still suspect,he needs to not lie.This is why Misty is under suspicion and when you tell a major lie,like no gun and no fight,people wonder what else have you lied about?And also his last presser,when asked if he wanted to say something to anyone who had Haleigh,that was a little lame,sorry,but it was.He seemed more angry at media and said to not focus on him,what he's done,but on Haleigh missing.But,everything leads to another,you have to focus on the parent and lifestyle.It's not normal to have your child taken out of a house,with a locked door bolt.

And also why he said he left the house at 3:45,instead of 2:30,when he has to go to work at 3:00,no explanation why he was late that day.He just said he picked Haleigh up from busstop.Was he angry at her for the peed blanket the night before,disturbs me Misty has brought that up when it seemed so out of the blue,like mentioning it to explain something.Not saying either one did anything,I'm just pulling my thoughts to see what was going on the weekend and day before and I'm disturbed that he's still with Misty if she's lied so many times about that night.

I can only imagine that he is really tired, depressed, etc. Many times, things such as this takes it's toll on people eventually. IMO, perhaps it is a good thing he is "resting" I am sure there are many things going over and over in his head that he hasn't thought of until now in his "down time." Maybe more will come out now?

I think Ron is a victim, not involved. To compare to the KC case, unlike her...Ron has searched, co-operated with LE, is living in a tent nearby, is distraught, angry, downright sick worried.
Another words for Ron its not about himself its all about Haleigh so that = innocence IMO.

I will say that I still support him as much as possible. I don't think he had anything to do with the little girl's disappearance, and I really feel for the guy. He seems genuine in respect to the case, and I'm glad he's been cooperating. I mean... I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong...

Random thought... Why the heck can't all the parties involved just sit down and have a "presser" together? Why is it always Ron and Misty, or Crystal and Grandma, or Misty and Grandma, or Grandma and other Crystal etc? I'd give my left arm to see them all sit down and hash this all out to where it makes sense. The media's divisive tactics are counter productive.

point taken, mods

From today's Palatka Daily News, online edition, quoting Teresa Neves:

According to her, Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, is currently on leave from work, but may have to find a new job if he is required to work nights.

"He will never work a night shift ever again," Neves said. "He won't leave his family."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/21/news/news01.txt

Hope she knows her son well.

thing with ron is he has said a few things I wonder about, at one point he stated that he does not has enemies, I'd think he would, a former drug dealer tough guy might pick up a few over time, heck even a nice guy does. and his repeated claims that this has nothing to do about him, and so he will not answer questions about himself or how he lived his life cause it is only about Haleigh. Nah, I do not buy that, this thing is about him or at least explore that possibility to it's absolute ultimate end but to deny it up front as though he knows? a bunch of baloney. unless he knows exactly why Haleigh is gone he has no idea why she is, it could be anything, it could be because of him.

How do we know that he has not answered questions about himself/lifestyle to LE? From what LE has said, RC has been cooperative. As long as he is answering to LE I am fine with that. LE are the ones that need to know that info in order to solve the case - not media. I appreciate the fact that he is trying to keep the media focused on Haleigh. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure I would do the same thing in terms of media though.

I don't think he's involved with Haleigh's disappearance. I feel sorry for him. I know he has problems, but I don't think he's involved. I think he's hurting, and missing his daughter. I feel sorry for the entire family. I hope they find Haleigh safe.

How do we know that he has not answered questions about himself/lifestyle to LE? From what LE has said, RC has been cooperative. As long as he is answering to LE I am fine with that. LE are the ones that need to know that info in order to solve the case - not media. I appreciate the fact that he is trying to keep the media focused on Haleigh. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure I would do the same thing in terms of media though.

:clap: I agree. 100%. I didn't watch GR last night but I read the thread and what struck me the most is this "supposed" angry man with an awful temper was the ONLY parent to say "this is about my daughter, please help me find my daughter."

He has earned my respect more than any other person in this sad story.

And also why he said he left the house at 3:45,instead of 2:30,when he has to go to work at 3:00,no explanation why he was late that day.He just said he picked Haleigh up from busstop.Was he angry at her for the peed blanket the night before,disturbs me Misty has brought that up when it seemed so out of the blue,like mentioning it to explain something.Not saying either one did anything,I'm just pulling my thoughts to see what was going on the weekend and day before and I'm disturbed that he's still with Misty if she's lied so many times about that night.

Although I'm not totally sure... it has never been definitely stated WHAT Ron's hours were that day. Do you know for a fact he was supposed to be at work that day at 3:00. I've heard a lot of speculation but it's just that, speculation, that people state as fact.

I think there might be a little more to Ron's story than he's letting on. There might be a possibility that he didn't pay a dealer or something, and it does happen! They will kill you on deals gone south. I have known at least two people killed in broad daylight over deals gone bad, and we're not talking Brooklyn, were talking nice, middle class rural communities and suburbia.

Despite this, I think he is genuinely surprised to find his daughter gone, I think he thinks his girlfriend is an idiot, and no help ,and he's trying only to controll her immature responses to the press. I think he has an idea why his daughter is gone, but I don't think he's going to tell LE that this is all related to money he owes or whatever.

The sad thing about this is that he does seem to be a family man in the making, he holds a job, supports two kids and supposedly shelters his seventeen year old girlfriend. If he had gotten a few more years under his belt, he could have grown out of this ridiculousness, drug abuse and what not, put it behind him, and made a life for himself, albeit a modest one.

Something to me is saying, he screwed the wrong people at the wrong time. And drug dealers aren't stupid like a certain CMA is. They aren't going to find this girl burried a mile away in a laundry bag.

I think there might be a little more to Ron's story than he's letting on. There might be a possibility that he didn't pay a dealer or something, and it does happen! They will kill you on deals gone south. I have known at least two people killed in broad daylight over deals gone bad, and we're not talking Brooklyn, were talking nice, middle class rural communities and suburbia.

Despite this, I think he is genuinely surprised to find his daughter gone, I think he thinks his girlfriend is an idiot, and no help ,and he's trying only to controll her immature responses to the press. I think he has an idea why his daughter is gone, but I don't think he's going to tell LE that this is all related to money he owes or whatever.

The sad thing about this is that he does seem to be a family man in the making, he holds a job, supports two kids and supposedly shelters his seventeen year old girlfriend. If he had gotten a few more years under his belt, he could have grown out of this ridiculousness, drug abuse and what not, put it behind him, and made a life for himself, albeit a modest one.

Something to me is saying, he screwed the wrong people at the wrong time. And drug dealers aren't stupid like a certain CMA is. They aren't going to find this girl burried a mile away in a laundry bag.

(bold mine) My question is: If getting Haleigh back is the most important thing to Ron, then why would he hold back this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89