Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ron hung up / disconnected from the 911 operator, what, TWICE? Who does that? That was insane to me.....................

It makes no sense to me either. Does anyone have a guess about why he did that? Maybe to add to the drama? Maybe he thought it would sound more realistic?

I can't begin to guess.

I got a question who was this dude Ronald knew? Why did he have Misty in the truck with him? Was he the one that tipped off the police?

You know that's a good thought Levi. Maybe Ron was working with the police, because he thinks Mindy knows where Haleigh is or what happened to her. It doesn't make sense he gets a divorce, then all of a sudden he's hanging with her?

Why hasn't Ron gotten a job? Any job that gives you a paycheck will do. Show your son you will provide for him and keep him safe, live a life that's fruitful and true. Jr. needs absolute protection and nurturing if he is to grow and move forward from the nightmare of losing his sister, Haleigh.

What Ron has been involved with over the past several months is NOT conducive to a good life.

If only that were true.............I have a feeling it's been more like over the past several years............:waitasec:

Here's Ron facing up to 43 years in prison. He'll be close to 70 if he serves the full sentence, his son will be nearly 50 when he's released and his mom and grandmother will probably be dead by then and he's making it clear to a journalist that HE did not pay for his former wife's tatoo.
:waitasec:

I would guess that he is answering questions that he is being asked by the journalist. He isn't on the phone alone. I can't imagine why he is making this call but then he isn't saying anything that could affect a trial.

I see that one of the LE in the article said that Ron was at work when Haleigh went missing. At least someone is getting that right. I still don't believe that Ron is responsible for Haleigh being missing or dead. I also believe if Misty had ever told him something happened to Haleigh and she knew what it was and who did it...there would have been hell to pay. Regardless of the choices Ron has made in his life I believe that he loves his daughter and had nothing to do with her missing. Hopefully we will see.

Yes, he is right...he is going to prison...he knows it and he knows why. I hope LE can get the truth out of Misty so poor little Haleigh can come home and who ever harmed her will be put away. Misty has kept her mouth shut tight so far and I will be surprised if she opens it now. She either doesn't know what happened or she is not telling. She might not have even been involved but some of her friends might have been. I hope someone talks.

Where did rc get the information that was being discussed on the net? I'm guessing TN is surfing again...

So his press release was to explain the tat and give his alibi and say he has a setback....okiedokiethen.

What was his alibi?

I got a question who was this dude Ronald knew? Why did he have Misty in the truck with him? Was he the one that tipped off the police?

Probably the undercover cop he met a few deals before.

This dude sure as hell has had a lot of "setbacks." Was it a "setback" with all those teen girls you shacked up with Ronald? How many other children are out there that you're not supporting Ronald? Is that a setback? Were all those drug arrests "setbacks?"

This is a man who has had one too many "setbacks." I think it is time to realize he is just a deadbeat criminal. I know people wanted to paint him as a troubled man getting his life together, to me it seems like he is just a punk who thinks he can get away with anything he wants and has his mommy there to make excuses for him and blame everyone else for his problems.

It also seems to me he acts on impulse and does anything he wants without regard for anyone else. Which is scary. He wants to do drugs? He does drugs. He wants to sleep with underage girls, he sleeps with them, introduced them to the drug/alcohol lifestyle, gets em pregnant and then dumps em. He wants to decapitate rats and harass people with them, he does it. He wants to divorce a woman who is suspicious in his childs missing person investigation, he does it and then starts trafficking drugs with her. He thinks he can do whatever he wants.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:applause::applause:

He also made the announcement that the Popos were targeting him for Haleigh disappearance and not anything else.

In one article it said the drug transaction at the mini mart was a buy ron made. He bought drugs from the undercover guy in other words.

Makes me think the guy was a cop.

We have seen Ron and Misty and Tommy in court in pictures but we have not seen Hope or Donna in court. All I have seen are their booking photos.

Jr. is now with Crystal. She went to court and got custody after the arrest happened.

And she supposedly passed a drug test before the hearing. That I take with a grain of salt since it came from Art Harris. Unless it's Steph, Tim Miller or Levi sayin' it- I don't believe it!

In one article it said the drug transaction at the mini mart was a buy ron made. He bought drugs from the undercover guy in other words.

We have seen Ron and Misty and Tommy in court in pictures but we have not seen Hope or Donna in court. All I have seen are their booking photos.

Donna was in that video with Misty and Tommy where they appeared via closed circuit television before the judge.

the pics that came out of Misty the morning after showed Donna Brock on a bench near her.

Just in a store buying ciggies and strolled outside and a friend called him and he went to the car. He saw misty was in the car so he joined them.

:banghead::furious::sick: Just like his mother- blaming Misty. "I don't know officer, my girlfriend er wife er ex just called me over to the car. I didn know she hadda them drugs on her, I wez goin' ta werk."

It makes no sense to me either. Does anyone have a guess about why he did that? Maybe to add to the drama? Maybe he thought it would sound more realistic?

I can't begin to guess.

I thought that was odd. It reminds me of Misty hanging up after refusing to give her name during the road rage #2 incident with Charles Jones.

fishy.

And I always thought the 911 call the night Haleigh went missing call was dramatic. He jumped to conclusions that his child was abducted, most parents want to think they just ran off. They push that out of their mind until reality sets in.

Not Ronald, he was ready to kill "them." Also is it not suspicious that Jr says men in black took Haleigh? That sounds like someone telling him to say that, to make it sounds like "they" or "them" this phantom group of people that killed Haleigh.

Also if Ronald thought it was someone else, why was he so angry at Misty? he was calling her all sorts of names. Then to marry her. I tell ya, this man knows something. Everyone says Misty knows more than what she is telling, SO DOES RON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper