Ronald Speaks from Jail #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am printing out that transcript of Pat Browns and putting it on the back of my bench.

I am wondering if it is possible that Ronald Cummings is working with the police in this drug arrest to try and crack Misty into telling the truth about what happened to Haleigh?
I know it may be a longshot ----- He just seemed so heartbroken about Haleigh and determined to find out what happened to her....Am I dreaming???? LOL

JMO in answer to your question, yes.

Good Lord I think we're ALL in a bad dream... and want to wake up on a planet where the adults act like adults, and the kids are the ones who get in trouble, and every parent cares enough about their child to supervise them and not abuse or endanger them by exposing them to illegal, toxic substances, and to stay out of jail... and in the end, should the very worst come to pass, to care MORE about their child's dignified farewell than saving their own skin... to care enough to do the right thing. Yea I think I'm dreaming too, an 11 mo long nightmare. JMO

:parrot:

What parent would marry the person they suspect had a role in their daughter's disappearance ? There are no good reasons for that, IMO.

Yes and the TH nailed it when she said what man, who continues to state that he will kill whoever took his young'un not beat the heck out of Misty Croslin to get to the truth about what happened to Haleigh? If Ron was truly clueless about what happened to Haleigh, he would beat the snot out of Misty to find out what happened to his "heart".:furious: Instead he marries her. :furious:

...and I mean I know he's been in jail for like a whole 72 hours or something but since when does RC talk CWG (Countrified-Wannabe-Gangsta) that is not how he spoke during any of the interviews we've seen :waitasec: Oh woops I forgot he's not in GP he's in PC... guess he picked it up by osmosis or is this just a side of him we're finally glimpsing...

Oh yes he has... Remember when he went from falling down on the ground in that first plea to acting like a wanna be gangsta after that reporter asked him how he sensed something was wrong.
He said... "The back door was open man... wh.. yeah"

Check out how he responds when he is talking about Misty being awake when he came home...

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Am I missing something? A couple of posts have questioned the use of the word "young'un" by Ron. It's commonly used in the vernacular of his world. What do you think it is conveying that is questionable? Just curious.

I agree with your point, but you're making me feel kind of like I'm a member of the underclass - or at least Ron's world - which I most definitely am not.

It's just Southern. When I was a kid we were taught that kids are goats. :)

Oh yes he has... Remember when he went from falling down on the ground in that first plea to acting like a wanna be gangsta after that reporter asked him how he sensed something was wrong.
He said... "The back door was open man... wh.. yeah"

Oh woops sorry em you're right... guess he kinda goes in and out lol... :crazy:

"forget about the drugs. It was just a tool." Nancy Grace
I am just floored.

So Nancy Grace has already explained away to herself that drugs were just a tool for Ron to use in his quest to find the answers to what happened to Haleigh. Unbelievable......................................:banghead:

If I ever get thru to NG I am going to ask her if the way RC acted on the 911 tape and in the days after that...Could actually be because of the greif of knowing his daughter was dead and not stolen...Because I have always though his actions were in greif of knowing his daughter was dead.

Bingo!!!! We have a winner!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

So did Ron's sister actually say anything? The only thing I heard was her long pause and then something about she couldn't answer that. Was there any real purpose for her being on the show tonight? (Really, I already know the answer to that. LOL)

So Nancy Grace has already explained away to herself that drugs were just a tool for Ron to use in his quest to find the answers to what happened to Haleigh. Unbelievable......................................:banghead:
And when Ron gets sent off to "DOC" (prison), Nancy will say he is going to prison so that the truth will come out concerning Haleigh's disappearance. He may become one of the heros featured at the end of the show, only he won't have a soldiers uniform, he'll have on a jumpsuit. I have a terrible visual image of this in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71