Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree RoseC. There is no reason for DD & CD to make this up about the Taylor bunch. they just haven't been able to talk about it before the abduction attempt on RM. Per LE I suppose. Then along comes RM and picks ST out of a lineup as one of her abductors. Since that time the Drexels have come forth and made statements about Britt's case.

I see RM as a victim who was lucky to get away from these guys. It kind of upsets me when she is accused of making all this up. She didn't ask to get involved in this. I am grateful that she was brave enough to report it because so many victims don't, out of fear. I feel sure once she hightailed it back to the hotel and told what happened, that her parents insisted she file a police report. I would if she were my daughter. I wish her mom a speedy and full recovery from her heart attack and hope RM and family are safe from harm. If not for her, DD & CD would probably not have spoken out about the T clan and the blue van. The cat is sure out of the bag now, eh?

I would like to view the FB page. Can someone tell me how to get there? TIA.

All MOO.

wm

I really admire her strength. She has been through so much and just being in such limbo is just unimagineable for anyone to have to endure.

Strawberry,,, im sure DD and CD know more than we do,its hard for us to want answers,but im almost 100% sure DD knows more and she has lay low wait on LE to wrap this case up,,we dont want do or say anything that could hurt BD case at this point,,,,,as days go by im sure we hear more,,,,,,

You are such a caring and good person RoseC..it shines through in all of your postings.

This is for Doc and of course anyone who wants to comment. I was thinking that you had said we would all be surprised or shocked when we found out who the perps are/were. Do you still feel that way about it? Just wondering. I had never imagined the scenario that is out there currently with the "T-clan".

As far as the person on FB acting like the girl, RM, is making up her abduction attempt story, I felt really, really bad after the arrest was made and it "appeared" it was all true, as I had made statements that I did not believe her story. As we all know though, it is sometimes hard not to say something. I read the FB statements this person is making and although I don't believe everything to be fact that she says, she does bring up some interesting things.

Now one more thing in this ramble. Am I understanding the charges of "attempted kidnapping" were possibly dropped on ST? If so, it is disheartening but I am praying LE is digging in their heels and getting to the bottom of it all now. This thing could not get any more twisted. I believe we are still in for the rollercoaster ride of our lives.

Strawberry - that was bugging me so I went back to look and the formal charge was 'Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping', so I too am puzzled why it says 'disposed' there. I thought initially it was 'kidnapping' which honestly, technically would not be valid because it does not sound as if she was under his control for any amount of time.

So, there I am confused myself.

Unless they know they have the wrong guy - in that case though, why not drop the A&B charge also?

We just hurry up and wait I guess.

WM

Sorry link doesn't work I just put in here so I'm editing this post. Just type in DD's name in the fb search area.

I agree RoseC. There is no reason for DD & CD to make this up about the Taylor bunch. they just haven't been able to talk about it before the abduction attempt on RM. Per LE I suppose. Then along comes RM and picks ST out of a lineup as one of her abductors. Since that time the Drexels have come forth and made statements about Britt's case.

I see RM as a victim who was lucky to get away from these guys. It kind of upsets me when she is accused of making all this up. She didn't ask to get involved in this. I am grateful that she was brave enough to report it because so many victims don't, out of fear. I feel sure once she hightailed it back to the hotel and told what happened, that her parents insisted she file a police report. I would if she were my daughter. I wish her mom a speedy and full recovery from her heart attack and hope RM and family are safe from harm. If not for her, DD & CD would probably not have spoken out about the T clan and the blue van. The cat is sure out of the bag now, eh?

I would like to view the FB page. Can someone tell me how to get there? TIA.

All MOO.

wm

IMO, if the conspiracy to commit kidnapping charges were dropped, it could be because at this time they have no way of proving the intent of the attack to a jury.

FWIW I still think if RM was able to break free it was because he had a bad shoulder. Maybe that statement of "3 screws in my shoulder" will come back to bite him. Just seems weird a small girl could wiggle free of two men, especially even one the size of ST. (IMO)

This is for Doc and of course anyone who wants to comment. I was thinking that you had said we would all be surprised or shocked when we found out who the perps are/were. Do you still feel that way about it? Just wondering. I had never imagined the scenario that is out there currently with the "T-clan".

As far as the person on FB acting like the girl, RM, is making up her abduction attempt story, I felt really, really bad after the arrest was made and it "appeared" it was all true, as I had made statements that I did not believe her story. As we all know though, it is sometimes hard not to say something. I read the FB statements this person is making and although I don't believe everything to be fact that she says, she does bring up some interesting things.

Now one more thing in this ramble. Am I understanding the charges of "attempted kidnapping" were possibly dropped on ST? If so, it is disheartening but I am praying LE is digging in their heels and getting to the bottom of it all now. This thing could not get any more twisted. I believe we are still in for the rollercoaster ride of our lives.

Yes this is part of it but there are more suspects to be named. Most thought it would have been drunk hillbillies that had a few too many that night.

I have been away for about a day and a half, you guys are good, missing a day on here is like missing a week of microbiology lol. I will catch up and add to what I can here soon!

Did someone say the kidnapping charge has been dropped!? That quick??? I said the other day I was worried but I figured it would at least go to court???

Did someone say the kidnapping charge has been dropped!? That quick??? I said the other day I was worried but I figured it would at least go to court???

yep we think so,,,take a peek at his booking log,,

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, or drag Roc crew back in by their ears, but something said earlier made me want to go back and look at something I had pondered before and we discussed a couple of months ago, during the time we were dissecting every minute detail from media we could (kinda like we are now!). Mainly at this point we were discussing the terms 'directly vs. indirectly' knowing her kidnappers and I found this post and discussion...just throwing it out there to keep us talking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103780&page=9

#214 and then further discussion ensues.

DOC - it has 'Disposed' typed by the kidnapping charges and the bond on his booking/release info at J. Reuben Long. Wish I knew a lawyer to explain in layman's terms what that means - I've read a couple different things but I am inclined to believe those charges were dropped.

Good point on the 'intent' beyond the A&B, Skewed View.

Im give a link to all ones in NY or anyone who wishes to keep/and use it in next few weeks to come,this Public Info so i cant get bared :) (hope not anyway) but this link will give you the chance to type in last name of anyone who may be locked up in BD case, you be able to see what that person is charged with,bail set, etc so keep this link safe :)

http://www.horrycounty.org/depts/detention/bookings/index.asp

Disposed means it has completed the legal process, and there is no further action needed by the courts, or by the person. This happens when the court issues a verdict, and the person completes whatever payment/sentence is imposed.

via Google search for "What does disposed mean regarding criminal charges?"

Thanks Rose I'm sure we will all be using it.

I cut and pasted the info about ST here

ASSAULT / ASSAULT & BATTERY 1ST DEGREE- $20,000.00
CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT KIDNAPPING- Disposed - $50,000.00

It's not attempted Kidnapping or Kidnapping. It's "Conspiracy to committ"

I just keep thinking however if the charges were dropped why would their be any dollar amount next to it?

Im give a link to all ones in NY or anyone who wishes to keep/and use it in next few weeks to come,this Public Info so i cant get bared :) (hope not anyway) but this link will give you the chance to type in last name of anyone who may be locked up in BD case, you be able to see what that person is charged with,bail set, etc so keep this link safe :)

http://www.horrycounty.org/depts/detention/bookings/index.asp

In this case then that would say to me he paid or bonded the $50,000 since their was no verdict yet because the case wasn't tried and since the $50,000 is listed I guess I am thinking payment is complete. $50,000 is not a fine however case closed it is a BOND to be released. So IMHO I think it means he has settled/payed the Bond.

Disposed means it has completed the legal process, and there is no further action needed by the courts, or by the person. This happens when the court issues a verdict, and the person completes whatever payment/sentence is imposed.

via Google search for "What does disposed mean regarding criminal charges?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member