Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled it and it takes only 16 minutes to get from Bar Harbor to just the city of Sulfside.
So Im asking would the perp keep her and drive with her a great distance to maybe Georgetown or would a perp feel the need to act sooner... Of course this doesn't lead to a good outcome but just wondering if after watching disappeared should the focus include an intense search in the first 30-45 minutes of being taken.

But it is only 6.8 miles from Blue Water where she disappeared from to Surfside Beach area 13 minutes.

April 25, 2009 was a Saturday

You are right. She left on Wednesday the 22nd and went missing on Saturday the 25th.

Anyone know how busy the area would be around that time? Fairly busy, I would think.

But it is only 6.8 miles from Blue Water where she disappeared from to Surfside Beach area 13 minutes.

You are right,,,, she was at the Blue Water( sorry not Bar Harbor) and it takes about 13 minutes but her phone was still pinging there at least 30 minutes later...

Question: at this point does it appear there could be some missing time?

but it also looks like more additional missing time from sulfside about 9:30pm till pole cat landing 11:58...

Question: does anyone remember if the 11:58 waypoint at pole cat landing was from a phone call or text record made to her phone and could her phone have been there earlier than 11:58.

But I guess if LE was able to track her phone more closely thru GPS they would know the more exact locations where any stops happened.

After watching the Disappeared....episode it did have me thinking thru the timeline again....

You are right,,,, she was at the Blue Water( sorry not Bar Harbor) and it takes about 13 minutes but her phone was still pinging there at least 30 minutes later...

Question: at this point does it appear there could be some missing time?

but it also looks like more additional missing time from sulfside about 9:30pm till pole cat landing 11:58...

Question: does anyone remember if the 11:58 waypoint at pole cat landing was from a phone call or text record made to her phone and could her phone have been there earlier than 11:58.

But I guess if LE was able to track her phone more closely thru GPS they would know the more exact locations where any stops happened.

After watching the Disappeared....episode it did have me thinking thru the timeline again....

I agree there is some missing time. People have speculated what happened during that time. Anything is possible. About a year/year and a half ago they did another search based on new GPS technology but they didn't share any details in the media. I think they were looking for the phone at that point.

Do you think LE has any idea what happened to Brittanee??

In the original "disappeared" episode they made it sound as if they knew and it was just a matter of time before arrests were made. This was long before any talk of Moody came up.

For the most part, LE has been tight-lipped about suspects and persons of interest. As CoolJ reported, they initially said an arrest was imminent. But, a lot of time has passed since then and nothing has happened. Some believe that Moody is the culprit, while others including Brittanee's family think some of the group she traveled with are responsible. At this point it is impossible to say.

For what it's worth...a Saturday night over on Ocean Blvd during spring break would be extremely busy traffic wise as well as pedestrian wise. I've always thought it had to be someone she knew and she jumped in the car with them. Wayyyyy too busy out there on a Sat night in the springtime for something like a stranger abduction to take place with noone noticing. Also, there is alot of "cruising" on Ocean Blvd on weekend nights during spring time, so traffic could have been heavy. Throw in that there are 3 campgrounds on the way to Surfside that usually "flip over" on Saturdays with families coming and going, and you could easily have a LONG drive just to get to Surfside. We generally avoid surfside on saturday's just because of this campground traffic. I wouldn't think from Ocean Blvd to Surfside on a saturday would be too out of the ordinary to be well over 30 minutes or more during the season.

I hate that nothing (seemingly) is happening with this case. Where's the searches, the fire from LE to find who did this? Requestion people, search land, just do something!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have followed little Brittanee's disappearance from day one. I have had so many changes in my own thoughts on what happened. We would get a crumb of hope so many times, only to find ourselves back to square one when that tidbit wouldn't pan out. I have not seen any more dedicated a group than the folks on her threads. Basically if you can imagine any theory, it was worked on by these dedicated people here. Not one of us ever considered we could find ourselves this many years later and be no closer to an answer of where she can be.
One theory which I believe DD thinks is possible is that BD was taken to Kryptonite Club and "show cased" for the purposes of trafficking. This is one scenario that makes sense to me. I do think the black shorts that the one girl wanted back was a possible set up to get BD on Ocean Blvd at a specific time.
Why wouldn't you tell every single thing you know when someone goes missing. I do not know anybody so cold hearted they would not try to help and I have known some doozies in my life.
I choose not to believe Moody got her or that it was stranger abduction. I want a miracle to happen and let's face it, we have seen at least a few of those lately. I am so sorry for DD and hope she is able to get answers one day.

As many know I've been here as well from day one. Makes me sad honestly to admit that we've all been here all along & been witness to so many theories & not one has panned out. My head tells me that LE hasn't one clue what really happened but my heart is hoping that they're putting things together in the background. #BRINGBRITTHOME

**For those that have been here for years-does anyone recall (& can you possibly locate) the article where some of the "friends" state they didn't know Britt? I've been trying to locate it & can not seem to find it.

As many know I've been here as well from day one. Makes me sad honestly to admit that we've all been here all along & been witness to so many theories & not one has panned out. My head tells me that LE hasn't one clue what really happened but my heart is hoping that they're putting things together in the background. #BRINGBRITTHOME

**For those that have been here for years-does anyone recall (& can you possibly locate) the article where some of the "friends" state they didn't know Britt? I've been trying to locate it & can not seem to find it.

I definately remember it, cause I got angry when I saw that Alanna L said she didn't really know her when there was pictures of her with Brittanee from many years back. It must be in earlier threads. I'll try to see if I can find it.

I too feel like LE is not doing much, no urgency. Could it be because they do not want to look at the trafficking angle? idk but maybe? Anyways, I saw a post in my FB newsfeed tonight posted by the Bring Brittanee Home FB page and it is a link to a fund-me type campaign to raise $ for a new billboard. It is to put a billboard here in Rochester, specifially in Webster (where PB lives) and it has pics of PB and AL and the other "friend" (name escapes me at the moment) with arrows pointing to them saying they have never talked and with the phone # for MBLE. (I am IPad challenged with cutting and pasting and linking so forgive me for not putting link right here!). I think this billboard is a great idea and will put pressure on them finally! hopefully they can raise the $$ for it. It is up to $550 in 2 days so keeping fingers crossed it is successful and it gets some answers.....or at the very least gets people/press talking about this case again.

I too feel like LE is not doing much, no urgency. Could it be because they do not want to look at the trafficking angle? idk but maybe? Anyways, I saw a post in my FB newsfeed tonight posted by the Bring Brittanee Home FB page and it is a link to a fund-me type campaign to raise $ for a new billboard. It is to put a billboard here in Rochester, specifially in Webster (where PB lives) and it has pics of PB and AL and the other "friend" (name escapes me at the moment) with arrows pointing to them saying they have never talked and with the phone # for MBLE. (I am IPad challenged with cutting and pasting and linking so forgive me for not putting link right here!). I think this billboard is a great idea and will put pressure on them finally! hopefully they can raise the $$ for it. It is up to $550 in 2 days so keeping fingers crossed it is successful and it gets some answers.....or at the very least gets people/press talking about this case again.

Lol I think you mean JO?
My guess is that CD is running that "show" it isn't CUE so it isn't something DD would be a part of. CUE could easily get one donated if someone were to ask. Especially considering CD is a graphic designer I'm not sure why in the world he needs it all donated? JMVHO...

Good question...wonder how that would play into a case when/if it ever gets to trial? My primary hope is just that she's found but the thought occurred to me. After all we all know slime ball lawyers...

Yes Caring4Many.....it is CD running that show.....and honestly it is why I did not donate to it! I do think it is a good idea although my first thought was about the legalities of it. There have been a few FB pages that were specifically aimed at the friends and calling them out to put pressure on them, but then went poof and were gone. That may just be TOS of FB idk.

WHOA! Check out the latest comment on my video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...pknzlj1cj2k40k&google_view_type#gpluscomments

ah..jen and alana..i gave you guys time to confess..now it's my time. BD is out there and I'm gonna bring her home! watch out boy she will chew you up = me! I know what you did to BD! I know everything!!!!! hehehehehe you can run from the law..you cannont run from my spirit guide! you two ladies are done and everyone will know it was you two! good luck in the afterlife..I'll chase you there too!

The comment by AJacobs = Amy Jacobs
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...6,695,154.PN.&OS=PN/6,695,154&RS=PN/6,695,154

http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/RACKMRIGHT-LLC.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member