Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
think of Brit & fam often... pray for a break for the drexel family....

with so many years passing, it baffles me that no one has spoken up in all this time. it's an unfortunate truth that there are people in this world who live without any moral decency - though I've always believed this is the minority, and not the norm. that said, aside from the lowlifes who've been bred in the life of crime (drugs, gangs, etc) I can't help but think that SOMEONE who was there that fateful spring break and knows SOMETHING has not been tortured with guilt through these years.

The kids that were on the trip are now adults, some even may now be parents with families of their own - there HAS TO be a soul with a conscience in that whole crew. Is it really possible that NOT ONE of them has grown into a decent adult who will give the Drexel family any information that they know? Maybe not, but I just would think that even if at the time they were a bunch of stupid selfish kids only worried about saving their own @$$e$ - that now, as adults, the guilt of knowing something that may give the family even an ounce of peace would just eat away at them... even just one of them???

I wish there was a way to appeal to their adult selves, for the police to even requestion them, or at least - NEVER let them forget the injustice to Brit & her family that they have allowed to go on for all these years....

RIP Beautiful girl

Today, some measure of justice was achieved for an innocent young woman who was kidnapped, brutalized and murdered by a group of sick, twisted people. The early investigation in that case was hindered by mistakes, and a lot of time and effort was wasted on suspects who ended up not being involved. For a long time, the perpetrators thought they had gotten away with their crimes, and actually bragged about what they had done. It took several years for some of her remains to be found and recovered, and several more to bring the first of her killers to trial. Despite the fact that the prosecution's case was largely based on circumstantial evidence, including testimony of several criminals, the jury was able to agree on unanimous guilty verdicts on all counts.

I know we have a LONG way to go to reach a similar point in Brittanee's case, and there are differences that make her case extremely challenging, not least of which is the fact that her remains may never be recovered, but today's guilty verdicts in the Holly Bobo case remind me that these cases CAN be successfully prosecuted and justice CAN be achieved. Today was Holly's day (hopefully the first of several), and it was LONG overdue. I look forward to the day in the future when it's Brittanee Drexel's turn, and those responsible for her disappearance and death face the music.

JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for for someone in the McClellanville group to slip up and say something.
They know exactly what happened to BD!

Happy birthday Brittanee [emoji174]

Emailed Harve Jacobs (channel 5 news sc) again on DT'S sentencing and they have not sentenced as of last week. He pleaded on July 12th 2017.

According to the new details in the case, what happened to Brittanee makes me sick to my stomach. These young men who were allegedly involved deserve to pay for what they've done. Hoping Justice is near.

According to the new details in the case, what happened to Brittanee makes me sick to my stomach. These young men who were allegedly involved deserve to pay for what they've done. Hoping Justice is near.
Can you point me in the direction of where i might read up on these new details?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Happy Halloween Brit, maybe something will turn up soon and justice gets served !

Eight years and getting closer to the truth as each day goes by. Hoping LE keeps the pressure on.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Eight years and getting closer to the truth as each day goes by. Hoping LE keeps the pressure on.....

It's good to see a case that's at the 8 year mark and still very active.

This is similiar to the post above
http://www.live5news.com/story/3673...exel-disappearance-in-jail-for-unrelated-case

Here he is in jail until sentencing. Ironic he is booked on Halloween. https://www.jaildata.com/prison/charleston-county-sc-sheriff-al-cannon-detention-center Just type in name Timothy Taylor.
[FONT=&amp]

• [*=center]Inmate #0000827565

[*=center] NameTAYLOR, TIMOTHY DASHAWN
    [*=center]DOB 06/26/1991

[*=center]
    [*=center]Booking Date10/31/2017 16:33

[*=center]Booking Time
    [*=center]Booking Status
    [*=center]Gender
    [*=center]Race
    [*=center]Early Release Date
    [*=center]Final Due Date
    [*=center]Cell
    [*=center]Print
[/FONT]

10/31/201716:33CURRENTMBC3N-B08

[FONT=&amp]Victim Notification Link

Additional Information

• Height: 5 5
  • Weight: 130
  • Confinment Reason: FED

Charge Details

• [*=center]Arresting Agency
    [*=center]Charge #
    [*=center]Warrant #
    [*=center]Bond Amount
    [*=center]Charge Status
    [*=center]Charge Description
    [*=center]Court
    [*=center]Court Date

• US
  • FED

• [*=right]OPEN
  • FEDERAL CHARGES
  • FED

[/FONT]

Thanks, I missed that on Monday! Lets hope sentencing comes soon. Hope he starts to sweat and come forward with informtion, I really don't think he can do the time. Glad he is locked up now because i beleive he would run if he were out.

It’s about time. Whether this judge likes it or not, this legal maneuver is allowed under current law.
Now put him away and let him rot. At the very least he’ll wake up every day reminded of what he did and why he’s there, and it’s not because he helped rob a McDonalds.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cial&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share

Chad Drexel had posted along time ago pictures of DT's hood freinds. I recognized this guy in many pictures and look what I found today.He is arrested again. I wonder if the FBI can lean on him they look to be serius charges. see old and new link.
http://www.live5news.com/story/2385...ary-after-ongoing-investigation-in-georgetown
all these guys have been in Chads pictures.
http://inmatesearch.charlestoncount...&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=False&SNDX=False
This won just got arrested a few days ago just clck the inmate page and his picture will pop up, but just in case here ya go!
[FONT=&quot]

• [*=center]Inmate #
    [*=center]Name
    [*=center]DOB
    [*=center]
    [*=center]Booking Date
    [*=center]Booking Time
    [*=center]Booking Status
    [*=center]Gender
    [*=center]Race
    [*=center]Early Release Date
    [*=center]Final Due Date
    [*=center]Cell
    [*=center]Print
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=3]
0000605934​
JENKINS, SHAVIAN PIERRE*
11/03/198011/14/201710:57CURRENTMB3131L
[/h][FONT=&quot]Victim Notification Link

[h=2]Additional Information[/h]
  • Height: 5 11
  • Weight: 225
  • Confinment Reason: ZARRST

[h=2]Charge Details[/h]

• [*=center]Arresting Agency
    [*=center]Charge #
    [*=center]Warrant #
    [*=center]Bond Amount
    [*=center]Charge Status
    [*=center]Charge Description
    [*=center]Court
    [*=center]Court Date

• CCSO
  • 16-3-29
  • 2017A1010206547
    [*=right]$200,000.00
  • OPEN
  • ATTEMPTED MURDER
  • GSC

• CCSO
  • 16-23-490
  • 2017A1010206546
    [*=right]$100,000.00
  • OPEN
  • POSS KNIFE/FIREARM DURING A VIOLENT CRIM
  • GSC
Total $300,000.00

[/FONT]

Usually, after committing a violent crime, the violence keeps on coming. Thankful LE continued to watch and wait. Several ways to skin a cat.....and what an evil cat this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member