Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Is that odd, oviedo? She was crying and asking if anyone had seen her daughter. ? MOO
I'm just thinking that would not be my first stop - I'm assuming (i know - bad) that she went there first because of the 911 call around the same time. of course, she could have been on the phone and at the store - I just find this odd.
JMO

FEB 13, 2020
Officials look to ID vehicles, drivers may have info related to missing SC 6-year-old
[...]

FM and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

That was the time Faye’s mother told police she realized that her daughter was missing from the house.

what?? she went to circle K ? holy cow....
hmmmmm

Millhouse and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

That was the time Faye’s mother told police she realized that her daughter was missing from the house.

The little girl was seen getting off her school bus. Faye’s mother told police that she came in the house, grabbed a snack and went out to play at exactly 3:44 p.m. That’s the last time she said she laid eyes on her child.

If we were to use the timeline given by Millhouse and her daughter. There is an 1.5 hour or 1 hour and thirty minute window that Faye is uncounted for.

Am I reading this right?I am anxious to hear what other posters think? Because right now I am too numb with fear to organize my thoughts.

My Opinion Only

Officials look to ID vehicles, drivers may have info related to missing SC 6-year-old

Last edited:
Without more info, I don't think it's odd the mom went to Circle K to ask about her daughter. I wonder if she went to other businesses near there or just that one? It's possible they frequently go to that Circle K. Maybe Faye likes to get icees or some other treat from the store and in her panic, she thought she'd try there on the off chance Faye wandered there alone. If she was out of her mind with worry, I could see just going anywhere you think might have a gathering of people who might have seen her.

As far as her knowing it was precisely 3:44 when she went outside, maybe Mom got a text that came through right as she noticed Faye outside playing? It would have a time stamp on it and she could recall "Hey I remember getting a text from XYZ when I noticed her outside" and then she checked the time stamp. This is just speculation on my part, all MOO.

That's what I was thinking...Maybe Faye had gone there alone before. Hopefully, she didn't but Mom must've had a reason to go check there. Maybe they had been there together before, and she was looking everywhere she thought she might be.

It seems at least one driver would have noticed her walking to Circle K. Jmo

Millhouse and her daughter said they were across the street at the Circle K between 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.

The little girl was seen getting off her school bus. Faye’s mother told police that she came in the house, grabbed a snack and went out to play at exactly 3:44 p.m. That’s the last time she said she laid eyes on her child.

If we were to use the timeline given by Millhouse and her daughter. There is an 1.5 hour window that Faye is uncounted for.

Am I reading this right?I am anxious to hear what other posters think? Because right now I am too numb with fear to organize my thoughts.

My Opinion Only

You got it.....That's what we know.....and we now add that mom went to the circle K.....why?

If we were to use the timeline given by Millhouse and her daughter. There is an 1.5 hour window that Faye is uncounted for.

My Opinion Only

3:44 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. = 1 hour, 16 minutes. MOO

That's how I took it as well.
Way too long for a 6 year old to be unsupervised, IMO.
I'm not supermom but I don't let my 6 year old out of my sight unless it's to run inside for a minute while big brother (16) or sister (12) is with him. You just can't these days.

That's what I was thinking...Maybe Faye had gone there alone before. Hopefully, she didn't but Mom must've had a reason to go check there. Maybe they had been there together before, and she was looking everywhere she thought she might be.

This. Play outside at 6 fine, walk to circle K alone, doubtful. They probably had been there together. She sounds like she was in hysterics.

Caroline Hicks WBTV on Twitter
Heavy police presence inside of Churchill Heights, the neighborhood where Faye Swetlik was last seen @WBTV_News
EQrCynGWAAAhI0M.jpg

12:28 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Is this an increased presence? It’s live I think. I haven’t listened

CAYCE, S.C. (WIS) - Officials are swarming the neighborhood where 6-year-old Faye Swetlik was last seen as the search for her enters its fourth day.

We have a live look at the search efforts for Faye happening Thursday morning in the Churchill Heights neighborhood of Cayce.

There is a lot of activity. This story will be updated as we learn more.

The time that went by with Faye missing and no 911 call, mom was searching apparently, (circle K) but 1.15 or 1.30 min is too long to go without calling for help IMO unless this has happened before and mom didn’t want to sound the alarm too soon. Which IMO again, is alarming in itself. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove