Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO JMO
The FMS residence’s proximity to 1. Knights Inn motel 2. Open woodsy/bush land 3. Freeway plus surface streets and 4. Scrap Iron facility, coupled with what is described in MSM videos as a fairly close-to-home bus stop location is giving me the worst feelings.
ETA: Plus railroad tracks.

I have a couple of thoughts/questions
1) this is a cul da sac ( or dead end) so wouldn't an abduction require knowledge of the childs schedule?
2) is there a custody issue? (I haven't heard but that means nothing)
3) we have had a lot of rain and flooding How close is the water to her neighborhood/home?
4) why is everyone focusing on neglect?? Have I missed something?
5) any reports of witnesses?? ......this neighborhood is maybe two intersections from the interstate? I drive this way all the time so I can assume that during the suspected time that this child went missing the main road right outside this community would have been full of traffic. Surely someone saw something????
1) Not necessarily, could have been a crime of opportunity, it happens sadly.
2) Havent heard much about dad but I believe a report earlier stated that the family has stated that noone in the family knows where she is, so unclear at this time.
3) Not sure, reporter stated a small body of water is close. All I got.
4) Not focusing, just theorizing at this point.
5) Havent heard of any witnesses outside of the woman that verified that she saw the mom walking FS home like she always did.
MOOOO

Uh- reporter keeps bouncing back and forth between present & past tense verbiage when describing Faye. So hard to hear that.

Always possible in tough and nervous situations. Not always the "gotcha slip-up" it is often thought to be with suspects (using the reporter as an example).
Yes, it seems like she started off talking about her in past tense then realized her mistake since at the end she changes tenses when describing her again.

I hope they find this little girl. Maybe there is a chance that she wandered off into the woods and got lost?
Probably not likely since that was probably the first place they searched.

It doesn't sound like this will be a good outcome at all. I haven't read all the posts. Do LE seem as if they think she was abducted?

Imo

Yikes. Perhaps she was lured by an adult or older teen that maybe she knew. Reminds of the Jenise Wright case in WA... JMO
My goodness, it reminds me of little Jenise in Washington too! In that case, it was a local teenager and she was found in the woods.

Please let the outcome be better for Faye Marie.

jmo

Yes, it seems like she started off talking about her in past tense then realized her mistake since at the end she changes tenses when describing her again.

I hope they find this little girl. Maybe there is a chance that she wandered off into the woods and got lost?
Probably not likely since that was probably the first place they searched.

It doesn't sound like this will be a good outcome at all. I haven't read all the posts. Do LE seem as if they think she was abducted?

Imo
They’re certainly behaving as if they believe this could be an abduction. This is the response one would expect to see.

FS's home is at 699 Londonderry Square #16, if I read correctly. Not much of a yard at all. Very typical neighborhood, except there are warehouses close by through the woods. I hope cameras are checked there as well.

ETA- image from Edmund Hwy through NAPA warehouse lot. FS's home is through the trees in back, across the road.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 2.25.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 2.25.47 PM.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 2.42.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 2.42.07 PM.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Thanks @Joe Friday I knew the water was high but I have never been behind that area in the woods so I wasn't sure about the rivers or drainage.....
thanks

1) Not necessarily, could have been a crime of opportunity, it happens sadly.
2) Havent heard much about dad but I believe a report earlier stated that the family has stated that noone in the family knows where she is, so unclear at this time.
3) Not sure, reporter stated a small body of water is close. All I got.
4) Not focusing, just theorizing at this point.
5) Havent heard of any witnesses outside of the woman that verified that she saw the mom walking FS home like she always did.
MOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member