GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So an autopsy will be able to determine if Baby Grace drowned? Not to be cynical - but I am....

'Rest in Peace Baby Grace'.. Prayers to her Family, friends and the SC community..
Thanks to CUE and all the Law Enforcement Agencies involved in the search to bring her home..

TOGETHER... WE ARE CUE (Community United Effort)
[video=youtube;x5rB2LTw1j4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5rB2LTw1j4[/video]

She was found 60 yards from the mothers house ? So basically, the point of entry.

If that creek was flowing as hard and fast as I've been told it was, then she must have either been lodged underneath something, or she was weighted down deliberately.

You know something I can't figure out ? She dumps this kid in the water, then walks over a 1/4 mile away, wades through a creek and strolls into someones backyard, and then tells them what she just did. After that, she walks back home and waits until the police arrive.

What exactly was the point behind confessing everything to a stranger that lived a 1/4 mile away from her ??

If this had been an accident, wouldn't the normal reaction be to stay put and search in the exact area the baby was dropped while yelling for help ??

RIP little Grace!

It is beyond understanding.
So glad the little body was found. It haunts me to know babies & children are out there alone & lost. My hope is always that they can be recovered and laid to rest appropriately.

JMO

Tragic :( Thank goodness her body has been found, though.

Following this story. Very sad.

RIP sweet baby Grace. Fly high little one. Prayers for her family, friends and the community.

She was found 60 yards from the mothers house ? So basically, the point of entry.

If that creek was flowing as hard and fast as I've been told it was, then she must have either been lodged underneath something, or she was weighted down deliberately.

You know something I can't figure out ? She dumps this kid in the water, then walks over a 1/4 mile away, wades through a creek and strolls into someones backyard, and then tells them what she just did. After that, she walks back home and waits until the police arrive.

What exactly was the point behind confessing everything to a stranger that lived a 1/4 mile away from her ??

If this had been an accident, wouldn't the normal reaction be to stay put and search in the exact area the baby was dropped while yelling for help ??

I listened to the 911 call and watched Toney's court hearing. I'm with you; she seems to be backpedaling on her story.

Neighbor: I have a bit of a weird situation. I had a girl just walk up on the back side of my porch from the river – the creek. She was soaking wet, and I asked her if she wanted to call someone, and she said yeah, and to try to find someone. Then she said take her to the hospital. Now she’s saying to call the police because she just came through the river, and she had a baby with her, and now she doesn’t have a baby. I’m not sure if she’s one something or...I have no idea, but you need to someone over here please.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30448...isappearance-of-baby-grace?clienttype=generic

Even if she was under the influence of drugs her actions don't fit with an accident.

Knowing how many wonderful, brilliant people would have taken this baby in a heartbeat from the egg donor and loved it like their own flesh and blood just makes me so sad. Sad, and angry.
That poor little girl.

The body was found where tracking K-9s had picked up a scent during the search process, Horry County Police Lt. Raul Denis said. Divers were able to locate the body once a large tree was removed from the creek Thursday, Chief Rhodes said.

Here's the thing. What the heck would she be doing in the water? It's November in South Carolina. It has been raining a lot. It's not like it would be a good time to wade into the river to cool off or take a swim. She's a freaking liar.

I had the same thought. It was damp, cold and rainy that day. Certainly not a good day for a swim. I think she was so high that she didn't know what she was doing. And I think she should be charged with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773
Back