SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your hat on?

Whose camera took the picture of her driving the truck? (I don't know. TE said he received the picture when HE was on her date. Therefore we know the picture exists on TE's phone, but we haven't been told the forensics regarding whose phone the picture originated.)

I'd love to know where the picture originated but will not assume to know as we've not been officially advised. We've not been officially advised as to anyone's phone records either.

Poke holes.

Snipped a bunch to poke 1 hole. We know the picture wasn't taken with her phone because her phone is in her lap while the picture is being taken. Unless of course her date (Or the OMM) has a pink sparkly phone that she has in her lap.

It's not the photo/text by itself, and odd is too strong a word.

It's that combined with TE saying, more or less (I'm paraphrasing) that he knew almost nothing about her day to day life. Which to me implies that she didn't normally text a lot. That might be an erroneous impression, but if her normal behavior is to not text very often, and on the night before she disappeared, she sent a text, that makes it somewhat unusual, and anything unusual from the night before a disappearance concerns me.

It almost comes across as saying, "See? I'm here where I said I'd be, on a date with a nice boy. I'm not hiding anything."

Or maybe not. As with so many things about HE's life and social media, it might not mean a thing. It might be perfectly normal.

I have a couple kids and they are grown up now. I distinctly remember when my kids moved out for the first time, I didn't see them much in the first few weeks as they were spreading their wings and flying. Eventually they would miss a home cooked meal and I would get to see them. I would receive a call or a text, usually initiated by me! And even when I see them everyday, which I do sometimes, there is a lot of their life that I don't know about, really only what they WANT me to know about!

Sometimes its 2/3 days between calls and I would wager to guess that there are many things I don't know. My single daughter does not always talk about someone she is dating simply because it is a friend or someone she perceives I will have issue with.

We are a close family, I would hope that my children have come to me in ALL their times of need, but I would guess it is not always something they do out of pride.

I hope they find her soon!

Kelly

SS is her date and the only person cleared. Not sure we should be talking about him, JMO.

Have your hat on?
Why would Heather hide from Bri? (I'm not sure Heather hid anything from Bri. Bri said Heather's date went well. Did Bri ever say who Heather was on the date with?)

Whose camera took the picture of her driving the truck? (I don't know. TE said he received the picture when HE was on her date. Therefore we know the picture exists on TE's phone, but we haven't been told the forensics regarding whose phone the picture originated.)

The date info is sketchy imo. TE says he never met the guy, didn't know his name on December 19th, and doesn't know him. Did his wife tell him who HE was with on her date? If so, Heather may have told her mom she was going out with SS when she was really going out with OM.

My tin hat let a current enter into my brain - looks like a lightbulb when this happens - and I had a thought; what if, the OM was Heather's date all along and SS was just a name she tossed out (to Bri and/or just her mom possibly) as a cover. Maybe Heather wasn't getting the support she needed from her friends while continuing to carry on with the married man. Maybe they were encouraging her to move on so HE kept it on the downlow when she was going to meet with OM. Maybe Bri was told by HE that HE was going on a date with SS, when HE really went out with OM. Or, maybe Bri knew all along who HE was out with, WHICH IS WHY THE TWO CONVERSATIONS ABOUT HOW HE'S DATE WENT AND OM LEAVING HIS WIFE SEEM DISCONNECTED.

This theory does require a thinking cap but, for some reason, makes sense to me. By the time the police report was released, SS possibly told LE that he wasn't HE's date and that's why LE gave him a lie detector test.

Posters mentioned previously that maybe SS stopped off to get gas or stopped off at a store on his hour to at least thirty minute drive home from HE's apartment to MI. If he really was on the date with HE (and not just named as a cover), then surely he would have told LE about his stops and they'd check his receipt and video, etc. But we're not privy to any investigation LE did in order to outrule SS. I'm certain though, LE would not just take his word carte blanche though. And, if the picture is on SS's phone as the one who took the picture, my theory is out the window. But has LE confirmed the source of the picture? Not that I'm aware of.

So, 1) Dad doesn't know SS or want/need to meet him.
2) SS seems lame about details of the date (what did HE and SS do after 10:45 p.m. until possibly 2:30 a.m.?
3) Why does the police report use the time the picture was sent to TE on their report for the "occurrence date"?

I'd love to know where the picture originated but will not assume to know as we've not been officially advised. We've not been officially advised as to anyone's phone records either.

One more thought, Bri may have been in on the cover and when she was first asked what she knew about HE and her date, Bri may have been caught off guard and stuck to the cover story (about the date) and then moved on to tell LE, oh, by the way, there's also the OM issue who told HE he wanted to commit to her now and HE became emotional upon hearing his plan.

Poke holes.

I like your theory. I think she got home early enough that she could have went back out and met the OM at a bar or hotel or something. They haven't said who's phone the pic was taking on. If the pic was sent out on HE's phone what if it was sent out has a mass pic. Maybe OM got it and got ticked off.

Have your hat on?
Why would Heather hide from Bri? (I'm not sure Heather hid anything from Bri. Bri said Heather's date went well. Did Bri ever say who Heather was on the date with?)

The date info is sketchy imo. TE says he never met the guy, didn't know his name on December 19th, and doesn't know him. Did his wife tell him who HE was with on her date? If so, Heather may have told her mom she was going out with SS when she was really going out with OM.

My tin hat let a current enter into my brain - looks like a lightbulb when this happens - and I had a thought; what if, the OM was Heather's date all along and SS was just a name she tossed out (to Bri and/or just her mom possibly) as a cover. Maybe Heather wasn't getting the support she needed from her friends while continuing to carry on with the married man. Maybe they were encouraging her to move on so HE kept it on the downlow when she was going to meet with OM. Maybe Bri was told by HE that HE was going on a date with SS, when HE really went out with OM. Or, maybe Bri knew all along who HE was out with, WHICH IS WHY THE TWO CONVERSATIONS ABOUT HOW HE'S DATE WENT AND OM LEAVING HIS WIFE SEEM DISCONNECTED.

This theory does require a thinking cap but, for some reason, makes sense to me. By the time the police report was released, SS possibly told LE that he wasn't HE's date and that's why LE gave him a lie detector test.

Posters mentioned previously that maybe SS stopped off to get gas or stopped off at a store on his hour to at least thirty minute drive home from HE's apartment to MI. If he really was on the date with HE (and not just named as a cover), then surely he would have told LE about his stops and they'd check his receipt and video, etc. But we're not privy to any investigation LE did in order to outrule SS. I'm certain though, LE would not just take his word carte blanche though. And, if the picture is on SS's phone as the one who took the picture, my theory is out the window. But has LE confirmed the source of the picture? Not that I'm aware of.

2) SS seems lame about details of the date (what did HE and SS do after 10:45 p.m. until possibly 2:30 a.m.?
3) Why does the police report use the time the picture was sent to TE on their report for the "occurrence date"?

One more thought, Bri may have been in on the cover and when she was first asked what she knew about HE and her date, Bri may have been caught off guard and stuck to the cover story (about the date) and then moved on to tell LE, oh, by the way, there's also the OM issue who told HE he wanted to commit to her now and HE became emotional upon hearing his plan.

Poke holes.

BBM...

On the interview on HLN tonight TE said he spoke with HE's date for about 20 minutes, questioned him and then he told Law enforcement what they talked about. So I don't think TE thinks its a cover.

Well.Blow.Me.Down, Woe.Be.Gone!! That analysis is fantastic! It never even occurred to me that OM could have been the one to take the pic.

I was digging around some old stuff, and wow. Was there always pron on Heather's tumblr? Pretty sure I'd remember that.

I was digging around some old stuff, and wow. Was there always pron on Heather's tumblr? Pretty sure I'd remember that.

For as long as I have been here and some beyond foul language. I really have a hard time looking at this.

For as long as I have been here and some beyond foul language. I really have a hard time looking at this.

It's like I'm seeing the page for the first time. Way more stuff than what I was seeing previously. It's like poetry, fashion, pron, jewellery, pron, poetry, Disney, pron...

Oh my heck.

Don't know if this has been posted. Video of TE talking to HLN.

TE confirms he and SS have spoken with each other.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/01/22/heather-elvis-missing-woman-search

Now, for the first time, TE says the date called him after the roommate contacted him? TE says they spoke for about twenty minutes.
Why did he say he never spoke or met the date before this recent interview?

Snipped a bunch to poke 1 hole. We know the picture wasn't taken with her phone because her phone is in her lap while the picture is being taken. Unless of course her date (Or the OMM) has a pink sparkly phone that she has in her lap.

How does the fact the Heather's phone is in her lap (I knew this all along) poke a hole? I thought we all agreed that the picture was taken by her date using his own phone. We don't know if the date sent the picture to HE's phone and then she sent it on to her dad or if the picture was sent to TE directly from the date's phone.
Until we know the facts about the phone data, we still don't know who the man HE was with on her date (if Heather was using a cover story). We need to know whose phone contains the original picture. OM could have taken the picture with his phone, sent it to HE and then on to TE.

Not a good enough hole! lol!

How does the fact the Heather's phone is in her lap (I knew this all along) poke a hole? I thought we all agreed that the picture was taken by her date using his own phone.
Not a good enough hole! lol!

I thought you were asking "who's phone took the picture", as in his or hers.

I'm not seeing why you think there wasn't really a date, but I'll hold that thought.

I thought you were asking "who's phone took the picture", as in his or hers.

I'm not seeing why you think there wasn't really a date, but I'll hold that thought.

No he is saying there was a date but questioning if it was with SS OR OM.

HE medical bill info we have was posted to twitter and she had a pic of all medical bills attached to her tweet. The bills were for a dr, a trauma center etc etc I think 5 or so different places.
According to her tweet she was paying them. I will try to go back and find the date of the tweet so any interested can see.

<ETA: twitter post date is 3/2>

I missed that post! Thanks so much for clearing that up for me

I often take pictures with my android phone and then send it to my daughter's phone (she has an I-phone) so she can "fix" it .The I-phone has an app. where you can do different things to a picture,actually does wonders for some of my selfies,lol.However,the picture of her driving does not seem to be a "fix" it picture,just a spur of the moment raw picture.It would make sense though as to how the date had the father's number,TE said on HLN that the date actually called him after the roommate spoke to him.Thats why I believe the date took the picture and then sent it to He's phone..nothing really out of the oridinary about IMO

Have your hat on?

Poke holes.
My problems with the idea of HE's friends covering for her seeing OM is the fact that they knew she was missing, and that it wasn't just her mom or dad they were lying to, it was the police. If they were instructed to cover for her, I believe that would have gone out the window once they knew she was missing and the police were involved. They would not only be interfering with an investigation to find out what happened to her, but put themselves at risk of being in trouble with the police if something did happen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13