SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. It's 56 here (in our house) and everyone in this house is wearing a t-shirt and shorts. My daughter only wears long jeans when it snows(usually she wears the jeans that hit just below her knees). My son wears shorts and no jacket unless it is actually raining. You can't really base anything off of what someone is wearing unless you know what they usually wear.

Are you reptiles?

Anything below 60 degrees, or even a little higher, feels chilly to me.
When people live in a warmer climate, and the temperature drops,
my impression has always been that one feels colder due to not being used to lower temps.

But, okay, everyone is different.

Does anyone know that store and what it looked like around this date. Meaning did it have a wreath on it?

One would think so seeing it was December 17th and supposedly HE and her date had been driving around looking at Christmas lights earlier in the evening.

Malls and shopping centers tend to put up festive decorations for Christmas (beginning as early as October) because that's their bread and butter to draw in high sales during the Christmas season.

Interestingly, I can't see any lights or decorations through the glass door to whatever store is there.

Welcome to Websleuths, Snowyowl.

Looking forward to reading your post tomorrow; now is :eek:fftobed: time!

:wagon:

One would think so seeing it was December 17th and supposedly HE and her date had been driving around looking at Christmas lights earlier in the evening.

Malls and shopping centers tend to put up festive decorations for Christmas (beginning as early as October) because that's their bread and butter to draw in high sales during the Christmas season.

Interestingly, I can't see any lights or decorations through the glass door to whatever store is there.

That mall has had a lot of financial struggles. If you walk through the glass doors, to the right is a fitness club, further down to the left is K-Mart.

Are you reptiles?

Anything below 60 degrees, or even a little higher, feels chilly to me.
When people live in a warmer climate, and the temperature drops,
my impression has always been that one feels colder due to not being used to lower temps.

But, okay, everyone is different.

I totally agree with you. I live in a very cold city, where it is probably...-10 right now, so when it is 55, especially in December, we are super excited. With that said, I don't know anyone that would wear short sleeves and a skirt or capris outside at night until late until them am. And we are used to being cold all the time. Now spew have a second home in CA and when we go there in the winter and it is 55-60, my family is in sweaters and they contemplate putting the heat on :). At 40, the parkas, gloves and scarves are out! We joke all the time about it. I guess everyone is different. I have never been to MB, so I don't know the weather. I just know why I live, no one, would be wearing that without people questioning it even if the weather was 60, because our stuff is packed away!

If her phone says 10:05 or even 11, wouldn't the mall still be open. Shouldn't there be one car there.

http://www.inletsquaremall.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Holiday-Hours-2013.pdf

That is not a busy mall and they were on the back side. I lived in Murrells Inlet up until June of this past year. Most shoppers pass it by to go to Coastal Grand Mall. Inlet Square has never stayed open late so it's not unusual for it to be empty. Stein-Mart closed at 7 at one point while most others remained open until 9. It's a strange very mall that has not been managed properly. The main attraction is the movie theatre on the front.

That is not a busy mall and they were on the back side. I lived in Murrells Inlet up until June of this past year. Most shoppers pass it by to go to Coastal Grand Mall. Inlet Square has never stayed open late so it's not unusual for it to be empty. Stein-Mart closed at 7 at one point while most others remained open until 9. It's a strange very mall that has not been managed properly. The main attraction is the movie theatre on the front.

Having given many stick shift driving lessons in the past you wouldn't want to be teaching someone in a busy parking lot. You'd definitely want plenty of room tho ........

Having given many stick shift driving lessons in the past you wouldn't want to be teaching someone in a busy parking lot. You'd definitely want plenty of room tho ........

I totally agree. I just find it odd, that with the mall still open there is not ONE car visible. I may be on my own on this one and I am sure LE has thought of it, but I will call the tip line in the morning! Leave no stone unturned.

If the vehicle was actually parked w/engine running you might also want to find an out of the way area so u can take a pix.
BTW-wonder if there's any sexual innuendo nowadays to "riding the stick"?
Back in my day loong ago it was not only exciting but also double entendre-sorta like "can u handle the stick"?

PS-still trying to learn how2 quote

Searching by ground, air and Web: Technology lets virtual world help find downed plane (plane has since been found)
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/01/10/2965742/searching-by-ground-by-air-by.html

I was wondering if anyone has thought to searching online for anything? This article about a lost plane in Idaho has me thinking if someone could coordinate virtual searches? It might even help find any missing bodies.
Just thinking....

If the vehicle was actually parked w/engine running you might also want to find an out of the way area so u can take a pix.
BTW-wonder if there's any sexual innuendo nowadays to "riding the stick"?
Back in my day loong ago it was not only exciting but also double entendre-sorta like "can u handle the stick"?

PS-still trying to learn how2 quote

For the post you want to quote look at the bottom right hand area of the post, click on quote. Once you master that let us know what you want to learn next!
:smile:

I totally agree. I just find it odd, that with the mall still open there is not ONE car visible. I may be on my own on this one and I am sure LE has thought of it, but I will call the tip line in the morning! Leave no stone unturned.

Does the mall close at 9:00 pm or 10:00pm?

For the post you want to quote look at the bottom right hand area of the post, click on quote. Once you master that let us know what you want to learn next!
:smile:

I'm glad it's late so I'm not hindering anything :seeya:
I hope I posted the link about the plane correctly
can u teach me to play the piano :drumroll:

I'm glad it's late so I'm not hindering anything :seeya:
I hope I posted the link about the plane correctly
can u teach me to play the piano :drumroll:

You would not be hindering anything even if it was early. Websleuther’s like to help and answer questions. Wish we had more answers in this case!

I can’t teach you piano, but my daughter can!:floorlaugh:

If you click on the post number it will open the post in a new window for you. This is a nice feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM