SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent photo on Heather's own FB page, from Dec. 13th, also makes her look quite different from the ones being used on flyers, etc.

Granted, it is not a posed shot, but her face is very different IMO. She may have had a see-sawing weight issue and was in a heavier stage in December. Not uncommon for her age and the great concerns about weight she displayed, IMO, on her SM. But it is surprising, the difference in her face, IMO, a few pounds seems to make.

I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So date smokes a pipe? That makes it official that he was a busboy at TK? And it is a big secret and/or conspiracy? Why would this info be hidden? I saw the tweet. But she gave no indication she knew him from school.

true ,why she didn't say she knew him from school?...who knows..maybe it's something (school) she doesn't like to be reminded of.. but if you put the tweet and his fb together plus the age group and his vehicle from his FB ...I have to say it's the same guy.. no conspiracy or secret.. not relevent to her disappearance,imo.. except ........I say maybe someone told OM in work HE went on a date with SS...of course it's my own opinion

The most recent photo on Heather's own FB page, from Dec. 13th, also makes her look quite different from the ones being used on flyers, etc.

Granted, it is not a posed shot, but her face is very different IMO. She may have had a see-sawing weight issue and was in a heavier stage in December. Not uncommon for her age and the great concerns about weight she displayed, IMO, on her SM. But it is surprising, the difference in her face, IMO, a few pounds seems to make.

I agree as an example I tend to take multiple views of 'selfies' for facebook, etc to make my chin/face appear smaller than it actually is. It's not uncommon for someone to have a chin/no chin from one pic to the next.

Why is LE being so tight lipped? 30+ days and the public has barely anything to go off of.

I still think she got willingly in a car with someone and things went wrong from there.

Three different co-workers, and three different places of employment, and I also think we are talking about different people at different times. At least I'm talking about another co-worker as per the released info.

But my question is, where is Heather? I don't think how long she knew her date before that night is useful in answering that question. JMO

Have you guys looked at the scanner thread today, not sure if it's related

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is LE being so tight lipped? 30+ days and the public has barely anything to go off of.

I still think she got willingly in a car with someone and things went wrong from there.

Hoping it is because LE does not need the public. But I have thought that before and women are still missing, years later, in cases I follow. LE should at minimum be coming out to ask every person in a ten-mile radius, i.e. to examine their properties.

Three different co-workers, and three different places of employment, and I also think we are talking about different people at different times. At least I'm talking about another co-worker as per the released info.

But my question is, where is Heather? I don't think how long she knew her date before that night is useful in answering that question. JMO

Without questioning it, how can you be sure?

Just jumping in from lurkdom. I thought it was common knowledge Heather tweeted about date guy and that they did at one time work together.

I have seen no evidence that it is relevant to the case but I do agree with CC880 here. The confusion comes from the media mentioning other co-workers that are not date guy.

Ok I think I just confused myself. Back to lurkdom :escape:

No, the confusion comes from media leaving out the fact, if true, that this date and Heather worked together, instead going with the lost school friend connection.

I'm with you on that. Wish this case would blow wide open. Heather needs to come home, and perp(s) need to be off the street and at least be incarcerated.

Just jumping in from lurkdom. I thought it was common knowledge Heather tweeted about date guy and that they did at one time work together.

I have seen no evidence that it is relevant to the case but I do agree with CC880 here. The confusion comes from the media mentioning other co-workers that are not date guy.

Ok I think I just confused myself. Back to lurkdom :escape:

I never know this. I have re reread every article and transcript and interview by TE and LE. They say that the date and HE went to high school together and reconnected over SM. Nothing about working together. They then mention the other two guys were previous coworkers. I am extremely confused at this point.

This case reminds me of the POIs in Hailey Dunns case. Ugh ugh ugh. They still aren't arrested.

Without questioning it, how can you be sure?

I think it becomes relevent went the question is Was it coincidence that OM called on the night of her first date?.....I say it wasn't coincidence....

I see three different people being referred to as co-workers at various points
Co-worker who might be violent, but I don't believe dated Heather
Date who I have not seen anyone mention being a coworker except on here
Random other coworker mentioned on twitter that Heather may have been interested in
OMM-possible coworker, but we mostly know him as OMM even if he did work with her at one point?
To me, I would break it down as coworker (possibly violent one), Date (cleared and not a suspect or up for discussion as a suspect) and OMM (self-explanatory).

I think it becomes relevent went the question is Was it coincidence that OM called on the night of her first date?.....I say it wasn't coincidence....

OK WHO WANTS CONSPIRACY THEORIES ?????

Just kidding. So what could the date info I stated mean ?

HE starts talking to SS and they begin to become good friends. HE and OM is still active. Buy HE starts talking about SS. The info goes back to March 2013.

Maybe this wasn't just a new date.

Jealousy attach ? You call it.

Coincidence Date Night ?? You call it.

Maybe OM started to get jealous of SS ??

Sadly, until she is found, I doubt there is much they can do at this point. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3