SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click on that profile (on the bible link) it is someone in Kansas City, MS

Possibly this is a different person than the one that comes to mind.
Or, a sign from above? It was the second note of 13 million! Big coincidence.

To paraphrase, this note is about the boundaries of love, forgiving your enemies. Interesting.

Welp. Back to sitting on my hands. A totally innocent, trying to think out of the box qu by me has only reinforced my personal opinion of close and closer. Thank you very much Arione, CuriousGuy, bestill and K.jill

No, I'm NOT a psychic but I am doing research on some of the actors in this case. Did you ever have a word keep coming to you while you're doing something else - like mundane stuff (laundry, showering)?

Usually song lyrics. Out of the blue.

I didn't really notice it until you asked -- but today while I was reading my usual online news sites, I ran into three different articles about porcelain, including one about an antique Chinese porcelain sculpture that was stolen in 1979 and just returned to the museum. Also, an ad for Japanese tableware.

ok.. weird.

My mind is suddenly swirling with crazy possible scenarios including hitmen/murder for hire type scenarios...

What why whatd I miss???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Welp. Back to sitting on my hands. A totally innocent, trying to think out of the box qu by me has only reinforced my personal opinion of close and closer. Thank you very much Arione, CuriousGuy, bestill and K.jill

You are welcome!
But I am not sure what you are thanking us for.
Can you say?

Arghhh ok I'm off to bed bc work is gonna be a beast tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My apologies, you are correct the article does not state LE is looking into. However, I believe that they have looked into her SM sites and I believe they found evidence that Heather's SM sites were altered after her last phone activity .JMO

Really? Her last phone call is reported to have been at 6am and all social media was done hours before then at or around the time she was reportedly talking to roommate. Where did you hear about this evidence?

However, I believe that they have looked into her SM sites and I believe they found evidence that Heather's SM sites were altered after her last phone activity .JMO

How does "I believe" and "IMO" apply to your comment might I ask @escape2sc? Can this info be verified or are you just stating your opinion that LE found evidence that HE's SM sites were altered after 6AM on 12/18/13?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure those are just the notes that were recently posted on that website by all its users. https://www.bible.com/notes shows the same order of names with no indication it's linked to HE's account. No matter whose profile I click on I see the same listing on the right side.

The other person mention in the most recent article....as her ex and possibly violent. Do we know anything else that we can talk about?

Pretty sure those are just the notes that were recently posted on that website by all its users. https://www.bible.com/notes shows the same order of names with no indication it's linked to HE's account. No matter whose profile I click on I see the same listing on the right side.

Yes, most likely not pertinent in anyway to this case. I just noticed it and had a whoa! moment and thought I would share. What are the odds?

How does "I believe" and "IMO" apply to your comment might I ask @escape2sc? Can this info be verified or are you just stating your opinion that LE found evidence that HE's SM sites were altered after 6AM on 12/18/13?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ten posts were also made to Heather Elvis’ Tumblr page on Dec. 18, the night she disappeared, but the identity of who made the posts was unclear.

Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website that allows users to post multimedia and other content in a blog format.

The 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18, according to information on the site. Entries mainly consisted of various works of art and poetry.

The last visible activity to her Facebook page was on Dec. 13 when the site said her Facebook profile picture was changed. The last tweet that’s viewable on Twitter was dated Nov. 29."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

Yes, most likely not pertinent in anyway to this case. I just noticed it and had a whoa! moment and thought I would share. What are the odds?

Indeed. I may have skimmed a bit and assumed there was curiosity as to whether or not that could've been someone she knew/had friended. Before this case, I would've asked myself what the odds were of "Elvis" being such a common last name! You never know..

Just speculating, but reading the most recent Tumblr entries read almost like a suicide note. Maybe someone was trying to make it look like she took her own life by adding those entries, and parking the car where it was parked? Dec 16 entry: "I destroy myself so you can't". Is it possible the original entry was different and changed to this one?

IMO I have tumblr and can queue posts - which means I can a set to when the post actually "posts". But the timeline adds up IMO- 1:53-2:09 frame she would have been in from her date. The undertones of suicide makes me sad.. Rip to my beloved fiancé...

Just speculating, but reading the most recent Tumblr entries read almost like a suicide note. Maybe someone was trying to make it look like she took her own life by adding those entries, and parking the car where it was parked? Dec 16 entry: "I destroy myself so you can't". Is it possible the original entry was different and changed to this one?

Creative, calculating, deflective, manipulative, and no empathy for others, imo..

I think posts would have been more explicit and plain, if someone else posted and wanted it to look like a suicide, maybe would even have made up a fake suicide note. JMO, those are her postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera