SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that maybe that statement has been misinterpreted a/o condensed/mis-phrased by police.

The most logical thing in my mind is that BW told LE that HE was upset because SM had told her previously that he was going to leave his wife, but then told her that night that he had changed his mind. I know that's not how it was reported but it's the only thing that makes sense (to me).

Yes. She was upset. He had told her he was leaving his wife.

He changed his mind, told her that night, and yes, she was crying and upset.

Calls back and forth. Meet up somewhere to try to calm her down or for a final farewell.

...and knowing he was leaving his wife to start a life with her ,she does what? go on a date?:please:

Snipped by me to address just this part.

O/T
Just wanted to comment about talking a certain way electronically and your mention about knowing who is posting without looking at the name sometimes.
When I read posts -- after so many posts by the same person -- for whatever reason my brain assigns a "voice" to that specific poster and when I read their various posts it is in a certain voice specific to them even though I have never actually talked to anyone here. I'd love to know if the voice my brain has assigned each of you in any way matches real voices-I know I'll never know this answer but does this happen with anyone else or should I now hide from embarrassment for admitting this?

And so to bring this back to Heather I agree that if someone tried to communicate electronically as someone else it could very easily be picked up by someone familiar with that persons style of communicating.

I don't hear the voice but do feel a personality coming through....

I'd like to think if two people were involved in this it would not be a married couple with children who were left home alone in their beds while the parents carried something like this out.

I think if someone (not directed at you) can get past the idea that people can do horrific things to other people then they are also capable of leaving their kids alone or with another family member .

I have thought long and hard on the 3:41 time that seems to be a very important time to TE..I have a daughter that will be 20 in June, who is living on her own, working and attending college and just can not imagine what I would do if this happened to her... with that being said I ask my daughter last night when she came by to pick up some supper (yes she still swings by for supper if she is off and wants a home cooked meal lol)
Her thoughts were very interesting...she said mom I would have to say that maybe they were talking or fussing back and forth after the call to her roommate and she said you know mom if I am upset with someone and dont want to talk to them and they keep calling me I just pick up and hang up etc...so I think maybe they were fussing and maybe just maybe at 3:41 either a text went out or came in that said "lets meet at such and such place and talk this over"
So maybe just maybe this may hold the key to 3:41....IDK and of course this is just our thoughts.

I'd like to think if two people were involved in this it would not be a married couple with children who were left home alone in their beds while the parents carried something like this out.
and if the perps have access to a handgun, I think it would be pretty easy to control someone into getting into a car and handing over a phone!

I think that maybe that statement has been misinterpreted a/o condensed/mis-phrased by police.

The most logical thing in my mind is that BW told LE that HE was upset because SM had told her previously that he was going to leave his wife, but then told her that night that he had changed his mind. I know that's not how it was reported but it's the only thing that makes sense (to me).

Yes. She was upset. He had told her he was leaving his wife.

He changed his mind, told her that night, and yes, she was crying and upset.

Calls back and forth. Meet up somewhere to try to calm her down or for a final farewell.

I really don't post here, I'm more of a lurker. But what you said gave me a thought. What if SM was telling HE he was gonna leave his wife, then the next day SM told HE he changed his mind, then SM told HE he was gonna leave her again, then SM changed his mind and it went on for a while. Maybe SM knew about her date that night and he called HE saying he was going to leave his wife AGAIN. With HE finally moving on and then hearing once again that SM was leaving his wife, that could have upset her. HE called BW upset because SM was saying he was leaving his wife again, which made her upset because she was finally moving on. I'm 20, like HE, and most of us do not think things through when were upset. So what if after HE was told by SM he was leaving his wife, she threatened to tell OMW about what was going on being said by SM herself. Of course, SM wouldn't want that so maybe he convinced her to meet at PTL to talk, and instead of talking, he made sure HE wouldn't be able to tell his wife. Or maybe HE texted OMW phone, but she was sleeping, then SM could have pretended he was her, told HE to meet at PTL, and it all went down from there. SM could have deleted the texts from his wife's phone, and she would never know, unless SM told her. I know that is long and rambling, but it's hard to type out my thoughts. IMO, MOO, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HE was upset about OMM leaving OMW? HE was scared of OMW and the reaction. OMM is used to the drama, HE isn't. When you live in drama it becomes the norm, speaking from experience. In a dysfunctional relationships one person is often considered property of the other. [modsnip]

BBM

You could certainly be correct on the 30-minute time frame, but I have always felt that HE's disappearance was planned in advance, including her disposal. The short version is this...I believe that the perp or perps (I think there were 2 of them) went to meet her with the intention of eliminating her and it was not a spontaneous action . They planned to operate under the cloak of darkness to help conceal their identity. The the 3:41 am call was about the time HE lost control of her phone and she was subdued near that time. Whatever the perps did to HE, was done and they were back home by 6 am or at least one of them were. That would have given them a little over 2 hours (an hour each way) to get where they were going, bury the body and return home. I feel that the phone calls/texts that were made from HE's phone after 3:41 were the perps trying to set up their alibi. In other words they were saying how could I/we have done anything to her? We were home at 6 am and she was still trying to contact us. All f this is just my theory. I am not certain exactly when the grave was dug, I just think it was dug prior to them meeting HE at the PTL.

All of this is just my theory and I could be totally wrong.
Unfortunately, I must agree with this theory. Also I wonder if HE just couldn't let go of her desire to be with SM. SM claims he hadn't seen her in a month, but a young girl thinks she will never get another man like SM. All she can think of is him, does she try to contact him? be where he is? drive past his home? Not blaming HE, she was young. I know older women that does that.
Even though she had a date that night, it was just a platonic date. Did HE become a problem that someone then said enough.....do something! Like in fatal attraction movie? Will we ever know?

I really don't post here, I'm more of a lurker. But what you said gave me a thought. What if SM was telling HE he was gonna leave his wife, then the next day SM told HE he changed his mind, then SM told HE he was gonna leave her again, then SM changed his mind and it went on for a while. Maybe SM knew about her date that night and he called HE saying he was going to leave his wife AGAIN. With HE finally moving on and then hearing once again that SM was leaving his wife, that could have upset her. HE called BW upset because SM was saying he was leaving his wife again, which made her upset because she was finally moving on. I'm 20, like HE, and most of us do not think things through when were upset. So what if after HE was told by SM he was leaving his wife, she threatened to tell OMW about what was going on being said by SM herself. Of course, SM wouldn't want that so maybe he convinced her to meet at PTL to talk, and instead of talking, he made sure HE wouldn't be able to tell his wife. Or maybe HE texted OMW phone, but she was sleeping, then SM could have pretended he was her, told HE to meet at PTL, and it all went down from there. SM could have deleted the texts from his wife's phone, and she would never know, unless SM told her. I know that is long and rambling, but it's hard to type out my thoughts. IMO, MOO, etc.

That's an interesting point you made there - also nice to have someone Heather's age to give a perspective ! Thank you

Just a thought......young girls that want to keep a boyfriend sometimes make up a pregnancy to keep the guy. Some are not, but guys can be stupid and fall for it. Then the guy feels he has to stay with the girl through the birth. Some want adoption, abortion etc.
I am NOT saying that HE was like that, but the idea came in as a jealousy.

That's an interesting point you made there - also nice to have someone Heather's age to give a perspective ! Thank you

I just know I would do something like threaten to tell. I know I have before, not with an OMM, but with people my age. And guys will do ANYTHING to make you not tell. They'll promise you whatever, and usually you give in. But with HE being so upset, she may have done things without thinking them through. I know I do it all the time.

Snipped by me to address just this part.

O/T
Just wanted to comment about talking a certain way electronically and your mention about knowing who is posting without looking at the name sometimes.
When I read posts -- after so many posts by the same person -- for whatever reason my brain assigns a "voice" to that specific poster and when I read their various posts it is in a certain voice specific to them even though I have never actually talked to anyone here. I'd love to know if the voice my brain has assigned each of you in any way matches real voices-I know I'll never know this answer but does this happen with anyone else or should I now hide from embarrassment for admitting this?

LOL, I add a face too. :floorlaugh:

I think that's very likely. I also think it could have happened like that only that maybe SM fell asleep, [modsnip].

I am curious, why do you think an hour away? I thought a half hour due to the time frame and previous cases I have followed, but I'm open to any distance/time frame/location that makes sense. Why an hour, not two hours or some mile distance, in your mind? And was the pre-dug grave your are thinking of dug a while before or dug within a few days. The sequence of events is why I was not thinking pre-dug grave. It seems awful coincidental that HE's roomate was gone AND HE had just picked up her mail (meaning she would not need to do so again for several days) AND she was off until Friday AND she just had a first date with a new guy AND she got a phone call from OOM AND she went back out after getting in late AND HE goes missing just then. Unless the person who did this knew about all that and HE's date and that set him/her off. TIA.

This timeline is one of the reasons I still can't eliminate the possibility that Heather left on her own for some reason unknown to us. Because she's the other person who could have deliberately arranged that sequence of events to give herself several days to get away before her absence was noticed.

I recently watched the interview. Is that all the circumstainal evidence pointing to the married couple? Because it was nothing new. I feel there is more know to the family and LE but isn't released. Terry is very convinced it's them, it can't be just because of phones call and facebook posts. I still think they are involved. OMMs tone of voice and answers in the "interview" didn't sit right. And of course, everything else we know. Also, the much over done displays of affection are not convincing and seem staged and fake, in regards to the OMC. Also the statement the relationship ended more then a month prior but they "started talking again" gave me the impression the were speaking before the night she disappeared.

Would they keep HE hidden and alive somewhere? Could that be why no crime scene has been found? Or was this just very well planned and carried out? I would be very interested in knowing OMCs phone pings and the video from their house of that night/morning. I feel that would be the easiest way to clear themselves.

I wonder ifHeather was going to meet someone at PTL if she would send a text to a friend, like her roommate saying "meeting so and so at ptl for such and such reason". I know it's late, but me and my friends (I'm a bit older then heather but am in my 20's) do this kind of thing at all hours.

Does the roommate or other friend know where OMM and HEs usual meeting spot was? I feel that could be very telling....

All MOO....

This timeline is one of the reasons I still can't eliminate the possibility that Heather left on her own for some reason unknown to us. Because she's the other person who could have deliberately arranged that sequence of events to give herself several days to get away before her absence was noticed.

This could possibly be one of the reasons LE can't eliminate the possibility that she could have left on her own.
LE doesn't even know at what time her car was left at the landing.
TE has stated his heart tells him she is still alive. What if she is and yet, IMO, he is frustrated with LE because they have not made an arrest. I wonder what he wants the person, he obviously thinks is guilty, arrested for?

I think the media is part of the problem and this case could benefit from a healthy dose of investigative journalism.

...and knowing he was leaving his wife to start a life with her ,she does what? go on a date?:please:

Yeah. 20 yrs old, home alone, nothing to do, I could easily see her hooking up with a friend to have dinner, talk about things, have a good time, maybe even with a "This was fun, let's do it again sometime" from one of them.

Then talking with friends saying what a good time she had and would like to meet up again with them. I don't see anyone her age just sitting at home twiddling their thumbs while waiting for OM to finally make the break. Especially if she was trying to give the illusion that all was well with her world. She'd go out of her way to make sure that people thought she was having a normal, active dating life.

IMO from past experience.

Unfortunately, I must agree with this theory. Also I wonder if HE just couldn't let go of her desire to be with SM. SM claims he hadn't seen her in a month, but a young girl thinks she will never get another man like SM. All she can think of is him, does she try to contact him? be where he is? drive past his home? Not blaming HE, she was young. I know older women that does that.
Even though she had a date that night, it was just a platonic date. Did HE become a problem that someone then said enough.....do something! Like in fatal attraction movie? Will we ever know?

Therein lies what I think is the crux of the problem. Especially if OMW sees that there's still contact/communication between them.

off topic, but im on phone right now & need help!! two missing 14 yr Olds, Alabama I believe, we need a thread. Dalton &??? missing endangered... his mom went to school @ a school I. attended, my FB flooded with his missing poster.... any help is appreciated!!!!

ETA, I literally JUST got a text from his mom, they were found! whew!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member