SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This could possibly be one of the reasons LE can't eliminate the possibility that she could have left on her own.
LE doesn't even know at what time her car was left at the landing.
TE has stated his heart tells him she is still alive. What if she is and yet, IMO, he is frustrated with LE because they have not made an arrest. I wonder what he wants the person, he obviously thinks is guilty, arrested for?

I am thinking, the way he worded this statement:

"My heart tells me my daughter is alive," he says, when asked where he thinks Heather is today. "I have to go on the assumption, and I have to go on the faith and hope that she's alive."
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24695...ther-elvis-investigation-speak-out?page=1&N=F

means to me a difference of what the heart and the head says.
He didn't speak of the head, but of the heart. If he gave up hope in his heart that would be devastating to a parent, I would think. Now, perhaps what his head says is a different matter...maybe he realizes that most likely Heather is deceased, but he doesn't want to blow out the flame of life in his heart. He wants the Hope in my opinion, but I think maybe his head tells him otherwise, particularly because he speaks of circumstantial evidence, so I think his heart and his head are torn between 2 different thought processes.
IMOO.

I would hope that LE is keeping any eye on anyone they truly suspect...and can't see how, if so, anyone is "keeping" her somewhere. I think there is a crime scene, but most likely it is where Heather is.

As far as a deal...I would not want to see one person get immunity, or a small sentence for telling where Heather is and give their version of what happened. But sometimes it is the only way. It would be a very tough decision for all concerned.

I think that's very likely. I also think it could have happened like that only that maybe SM fell asleep, [modsnip].

Yeah definitely. I just feel like it was something along those and maybe the other spouse had no idea what had happened until the next morning when one told the other or asked for help from the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's very likely. I also think it could have happened like that only that maybe SM fell asleep, [modsnip].

Yeah definitely. I just feel like it was something along those lines and maybe the other spouse had no idea what had happened until the next morning when one told the other or asked for help from the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could possibly be one of the reasons LE can't eliminate the possibility that she could have left on her own.
TE has stated his heart tells him she is still alive. What if she is and yet, IMO, he is frustrated with LE because they have not made an arrest. I wonder what he wants the person, he obviously thinks is guilty, arrested for?

My guess would be "kidnapping". .

I would hope that LE is keeping any eye on anyone they truly suspect...and can't see how, if so, anyone is "keeping" her somewhere. I think there is a crime scene, but most likely it is where Heather is.

As far as a deal...I would not want to see one person get immunity, or a small sentence for telling where Heather is and give their version of what happened. But sometimes it is the only way. It would be a very tough decision for all concerned.

Good points. I don't think any "deal" has yet been offered but I can bet it's been "floated" by LE to the person(s) they have in mind. I think LE is doing all it can and knows more than they are able to say at this time. At the same time, many of us (myself included) who are working so hard to find HE are getting frustrated. Time is not the friend of the perp - it's a slow, painful destruction from within.

BBM-

Good point and question. I think most fathers would probably be angry after learning an OMM had a relationship with his daughter. IMO

I agree !!!!

By now, if she is not alive, it may be difficult to tell for sure how she died.

So in one way, having someone willing to talk in exchange for a deal, could be helpful not only in finding her, but also in getting the story as to how she was killed, though I am not sure how LE determines the truth of statements from accomplices. I guess it would have to be consistent with what evidence they do find on the body.

I hope at least two people know where she is. But considering her car was left where she apparently drove it, it is certainly possible only one person knows. They would not have needed someone to move a car, etc.

[modsnip]

....I think time works in the perps favor. Manpower,resources slowly are reduced as new cases come along. Witnesses become scarce ,memories fade and people move on...

JMO MOO and lots more of that jazz

I believe that to anyone and everyone that was initially 'in the know' (and one who found out and was p*****) of the prominent 'who' that was in Heather's life from the summer forward felt pretty confident that in November it was done, finito, finished. Several things that we can't discuss here have led me to believe this wholeheartedly. Once the ticked off individual became aware (and the additional backlash Heather may have had from her good friends), Heather and he had to go to an even more secret relationship at that point and possibly thought they could continue off the radar of everyone. Sadly (not for him), the committed individual's continued betrayal was exposed in December. His partner required, demanded and authored and/or co-signed that 'something' permanent had to be done. This controlling individual could not control her partner; but, she could absolutely control the destiny of the 'problem' individual.

I don't have a clue who all the players might be; but, certainly he was involved to get Heather to come out that night. What happened after that is anyone's guess. It isn't pretty whatever it was and it was permanent. It had to be in order to resolve the issues in the other household. He knew what Heather's plans were that night and was aware of the time she returned home. He knew what to say to get her out. I believe there was a definite plan as to the 'schedule' of the dark things to come after that.

[modsnip]

JMO MOO It hurts my heart to think this happened to a young, trusting. albeit mis-guided young girl with so much to live for and such a loving family that is in so much pain.

I believe that to anyone and everyone that was initially 'in the know' (and one who found out and was p*****) of the prominent 'who' that was in Heather's life from the summer forward felt pretty confident that in November it was done, finito, finished. Several things that we can't discuss here have led me to believe this wholeheartedly. Once the ticked off individual became aware (and the additional backlash Heather may have had from her good friends), Heather and he had to go to an even more secret relationship at that point and possibly thought they could continue off the radar of everyone. Sadly (not for him), the committed individual's continued betrayal was exposed in December. His partner required, demanded and authored and/or co-signed that 'something' permanent had to be done. This controlling individual could not control her partner; but, she could absolutely control the destiny of the 'problem' individual.

I don't have a clue who all the players might be; but, certainly he was involved to get Heather to come out that night. What happened after that is anyone's guess. It isn't pretty whatever it was and it was permanent. It had to be in order to resolve the issues in the other household. He knew what Heather's plans were that night and was aware of the time she returned home. He knew what to say to get her out. I believe there was a definite plan as to the 'schedule' of the dark things to come after that.

[modsnip]

JMO MOO It hurts my heart to think this happened to a young, trusting. albeit mis-guided young girl with so much to live for and such a loving family that is in so much pain.

very well written, thanks for your input..

[modsnip]
A man I once knew killed his gf (a family member of mine) inside of their master bathroom while her adult son was upstairs playing video games. The man sat there listening to her elementary aged daughter bang on the house door to get in and could see her from the window. When the police kicked in the front and bedroom doors, they found the guy sitting there on his computer with a box cutter to his throat. The womans body was on the floor in the bathroom where he'd strangled and stabbed her multiple times. They believed she had been dead a while before the cops got there. Long story short, the guy slit his own throat once the police entered the room and put up a fight. The police used pepper spray and pepper balls and he still tried to run! There was a huge trail of his blood through the kitchen. He could have left the house or killed himself before anyone knew what happened, but instead he waited. It was his last show off control.

My apologies if this is everywhere. I'm on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

off topic, but im on phone right now & need help!! two missing 14 yr Olds, Alabama I believe, we need a thread. Dalton &??? missing endangered... his mom went to school @ a school I. attended, my FB flooded with his missing poster.... any help is appreciated!!!!

ETA, I literally JUST got a text from his mom, they were found! whew!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

They've been found:
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/02/runaway_shelby_county_teens_fo.html#incart_river

I won't quote your whole post again.

I just don't see that he intended for anything bad to happen to Heather that night. I think he was followed and didn't see what was coming any more than Heather did.

My opinion is that they had backed off for awhile, and something happened at home (argument) to make him contact Heather that night. I'm also betting there was a GPS on his vehicle that he didn't know about, and that GPS information will help LE solve this.

MOO

I won't quote your whole post again.

I just don't see that he intended for anything bad to happen to Heather that night. I think he was followed and didn't see what was coming any more than Heather did.

My opinion is that they had backed off for awhile, and something happened at home (argument) to make him contact Heather that night. I'm also betting there was a GPS on his vehicle that he didn't know about, and that GPS information will help LE solve this.

MOO

paris_paris, I hope your scenario is closer to the truth than mine. I cannot imagine my last moments on this earth knowing I am leaving this life at the hands of someone I cared for and trusted.

I am hoping this case is solved soon to return Heather to her family and given recent events, to prevent anything else from happening.

I wonder how much she trusted him, really. I mean, he was breaking his vows, probably lying all the time about getting a divorce, etc.
I hope she told BW she was going to meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member