SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, but sometimes killers like to watch over their victims....some bury in flower gardens in their yards, Scott Peterson moved to his sisters so he could watch the bay where Lacy was...........????

The most recent Austin Sigg, imo..

O/T I am watching a LIFETIME movie about a married man, his wife and a girlfriend......very interesting if anyone wants to go on and view. He won't let the girl alone. 7 urgent messages in a few minutes on her computer. Wondering what the ending will be..........

Re: Searches for Heather Elvis-

Does anyone know if any scent of HE was picked up by k9's, during any searches? If so, whereabouts?

TIA, sorry i'm trying to catch up!

HE's date handled this differently from day one. Considering the late hour that the date got home,he may not have seen anyone outside of his family until morning either. Having an alibi is not the only thing LE asks for and it's not the only way to clear your name. SM could offer to take a polly,ect. I think the fact that SM has admitted to speaking to HE that night via his phone and LE having a record of that call(s)..that goes a long way in deciding if he in fact sent the messages. My point is that HE's date took steps to clear himself and SM has not.

I don't disagree with anything that you are saying. However, I do think it could be easier for the date to clear himself in this situation. He could have called someone after the date to talk, maybe he has roommates, maybe he had to be at work early the next morning and so on. I have lurked on here for a long time and there is a wide variety of opinions on polygraphs. I am not sure I would take one or not. It would depend on a lot of factors. All JMO

I know what you mean, but sometimes killers like to watch over their victims....some bury in flower gardens in their yards, Scott Peterson moved to his sisters so he could watch the bay where Lacy was...........????

O/T but can't help commenting --- thinking back on the days of Laci's case, I remember her Mama speaking of how afraid of the water Laci had always been.... That got to me.

Re: Searches for Heather Elvis-

Does anyone know if any scent of HE was picked up by k9's, during any searches? If so, whereabouts?

TIA, sorry i'm trying to catch up!

To my knowledge, MSM has not released that info. IIRC there was a picture in MSM that indicated that K9's were used at PTL but it was not mentioned in the article. Here is a link for a neighboring county using K9's to find missing toddler twins (01/19/14). This indicates that the resources are available and readily used in this type of situation by local LE.

http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_2ae7dd16-7ef5-11e3-9561-001a4bcf6878.html

An FCSO bloodhound team was dispatched to the scene, and after obtaining a scent article from inside the house, the bloodhound began to track. The girls were found a few hundred yards from the house, cold and scared, but safe.

Hopefully due to the tremendous awareness created in HE's case, LE received a citizen's tip of suspicious activity in the search area around 12/18/2013.
It's possible that they are searching for the 2nd crime scene location; where the homicide act took place. Rather than the body dump or remains location which could be miles away. PtL being the 1st crime scene where the vehicle was located, and HE's abduction was likely initiated..imo

My guess of a crime scene location would be car or truck. [modsnip]?

O/T lifetime movie just ended...........the wife 'had' to clean up after her cheating husband...I expected him......oh well........glad it was a movie.

Oh no! another lifetime movie..........love triangle again............ with Sandra Bullock!

FYI: The "tip tent" is open today until 6pm near the swing bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree with anything that you are saying. However, I do think it could be easier for the date to clear himself in this situation. He could have called someone after the date to talk, maybe he has roommates, maybe he had to be at work early the next morning and so on. I have lurked on here for a long time and there is a wide variety of opinions on polygraphs. I am not sure I would take one or not. It would depend on a lot of factors. All JMO

IMO it isn't any easier for HE's date to clear himself than anyone else...except for someone who is guilty of something. The date could clear himself because he was innocent. He had nothing to hide.

What keeps nagging at me are the communications back and forth between HE and SM during the period 2am and 6am. Where was [modsnip]? You can't tell me that she slept through it all. [modsnip] what was he doing awake from 2am-6am?
I can understand 6am with a [modsnip], but between 2 and 6 doesn't gel for me.

My guess of a crime scene location would be car or truck. [modsnip]?
And such a crime scene could involve transporting HE from one vehicle to another, and not necessarily OMM's car either. Looking beyond what seems obvious here, HE could have been "passed along" to 'the industry'. You'd be surprised what a pissed off man will do, if they know the how/who. And $'s wouldn't be visible, necessarily. Whatever occurred, it certainly appears that SM/TM were involved, either directly or indirectly. His phone certainly was.
My prayers for Heather Elvis will remain strong and ongoing...

What do you think the next steps for the Elvis family should be?

What keeps nagging at me are the communications back and forth between HE and SM during the period 2am and 6am. [modsnip] what was he doing awake from 2am-6am?
I can understand 6am with a [modsnip], but between 2 and 6 doesn't gel for me.

Exactly. Are they texts? Are they phone calls (although TE says 3:41 is the last call)? Both? Apparently only Verizon keeps text content and then only for a few days. TMobile does not. If they are calls, how did they last? Who hung up? And if they kept someone up between 2am and 6am, when they are home with others around and they have to go to work the next day what does this do to the frustration/anger level?

My guess of a crime scene location would be car or truck. [modsnip]

An organized offender homicide may have multiple crime scenes: the location of initial contact or assault, the scene of death, and the body disposal site..

SM may not have been hiome that night...why say I left my wife if he was unavailable to meet up with just then? He may have been hoping to stay with her, she no, but I will meet you.

But if they found the crime scene, wouldn't that totally rule out runaway and maybe some other scenarios?

I was so hoping that HE had been found or there had been some arrests. I have been without power and Internet since Thursday. I don't post much, but I sure have missed you guys! Please mother nature, no more ice storms, earthquakes, or after shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie