SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but she describes Heather in a much harsher and angrier way, which IMO, minimizes her anger towards her own husband. The wife calls the husband stupid, but is full of wrath towards Heather. In my opinion, she wasn't mad that he had an affair, she was upset that it was with Heather.

Heather is all she IS NOT! PRETTY AND YOUNG!

She was afraid she WAS losing her husband to this young girl!

I do not think SM loves his wife he abides by her she has him on a short leash
as I see it. Im sure she checked his phone many times daily and at night to see if anyone was texting him!

Im not so sure he wants to return home to her.
Would you?

JMO

Saw aerial pictures yesterday that were posted, and the camper was in those pictures, so it was most definitely there yesterday. On site source said that they did search the RV, not sure if it was towed off property with the other two vehicles.

I downloaded those pix on my computer weeks ago. I saw Mickey right away. I think it's a tile pattern on the bottom of the fire pit. Look closer. To the right of Mickey is... non-other than... Minnie.

This is like the kittens in the trees.

Hm, I see what you mean. Could be.

Don't forget violating the peaceful splendor of the Mickey camper.

Does this attorney actually work for the public defender's office or is he a private attorney who contracts with them?
Where I am we have lawyers employed by the PD Office and we also have private attorneys who agree to take so many PD cases a month, pro bono of course, so the PD will farm some cases out to those private attorneys.
From the above statement it sounds like maybe he is a private atty doing PD work or I have misinterpreted and it may mean he doesn't typically work on weekends. The "called me in" part is what I wondered about.
Not that it really matters one way or another. Just curious.

Sounds to me he's a private attorney who is in the public defenders pool...

I am having trouble determining a possible motive for SM to murder Heather.
He apparently had been seeing her for months and no harm had come to her.
She appeared to be trying to go on with her life. Is there something that I am missing?

For the moment, I'm going to let Occam's razor apply. Jealous older woman, who told her husband fix it or get out.

For myself, it's very obvious how insecure TM really is (and it's probably because of how beautiful and young HE is/was). The tattoo of her name on his stomach and suddenly getting it filled in. They were trying way too hard to make people believe all was peachy keen at home, when in reality I bet all hell was breaking loose inside that house.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Heather is all she IS NOT! PRETTY AND YOUNG!

She was afraid she WAS losing her husband to this young girl!

I do not think SM loves his wife he abides by her she has him on a short leash
as I see it. Im sure she checked his phone many times daily and at night to see if anyone was texting him!

Im not so sure he wants to return home to her.
Would you?

JMO

I agree with you. I also think he may be scared of her.

Wonder if he took them off when he got away from her and put them back on before seeing her. I would think a 20 year old might think something was off about a guy 18 years her senior wearing cartoon boxers...even a t-shirt.

I agree with you. I also think he may be scared of her.

If we were talking about a woman who was checked up on, made to wear her hair in the style her spouse wanted, separated from her family, and all the other things we've heard about SM being a victim of, we'd have no trouble saying, "Abused spouse!"

For the moment, I'm going to let Occam's razor apply. Jealous older women, who told her husband fix it or get out.

For myself, it's very obvious how insecure TM really is (and it's probably because of how beautiful and young HE is/was). The tattoo of her name on his stomach and suddenly getting it filled in. They were trying way too hard to make people believe all was peachy keen at home, when in reality I bet all hell was breaking loose inside that house.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

ITA that TM/SM tried to hard to make things look so lovey dovey

If we were talking about a woman who was checked up on, made to wear her hair in the style her spouse wanted, separated from her family, and all the other things we've heard about SM being a victim of, we'd have no trouble saying, "Abused spouse!"

I've said it! I think he is mentally abused, at least.

I have a cousin who is a big man, his wife was beating him with pots and pans. He didn't report her because he was embarrassed and she would lose her job.

Everyone keeps talking about SM's low income. Around here, tradesmen make pretty good money. And if he had a license of some sort (electrician, for example) even better. I don't know what exactly "builds stuff" means but he could be pulling in more money than people think.

That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we find out they have another, not so legal, income source. In fact, I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Does anyone remember in Kyron's case when LE said something like, 'when this is all over, we're going to learn some things we'd wish we never knew', or something to that effect? That keeps coming back to me with this case. I can't get it out of my mind.

I was gone a few hours please let me know if I understand this correctly...........
TM paid her bail.........but is not released.
Is she to stay in jail til other charges are stated by judge?
then have to post another bond?
I'm confused, big time.
Now is SM still in jail and didn't pay his bail?

It looks like there was a bail bonding company who was willing to post that bail for her. He didn't have a hearing yet, when that was posted. Then I think they were being held for pending charges, so nobody was out. He could use that same bond company if he chooses. You normally have to have cash and unless he had 200.00 on him, I don't think he could post bail for her. It was a reading marathon when this was happening.

Wouldn't someone have to see you "doing it" in a stall or elsewhere? I could say I did when I didn't, but could I be arrested unless there was proof? I saw one gross pic on her FB about Valentines, but someone else put it on there. I am wondering what they have 2 counts of that someone saw of a sexual nature. It had to be BOTH being responsible if was a pic wouldn't it? Can you be arrested if you did pose for a sexual pic but you didn't send it? Am I rambling again?

This is what I've been wondering too regarding their charges. Just because they alluded to having sex in the mall bathroom and/or dressing room, doesn't mean they really did and there shouldn't be any surveillance footage from those types of public places. So I'm thinking it can't be related to that unless they somehow obtained other proof of their actions.

Nonetheless, it'll be interesting when more details come out.

Wouldn't someone have to see you "doing it" in a stall or elsewhere? I could say I did when I didn't, but could I be arrested unless there was proof? I saw one gross pic on her FB about Valentines, but someone else put it on there. I am wondering what they have 2 counts of that someone saw of a sexual nature. It had to be BOTH being responsible if was a pic wouldn't it? Can you be arrested if you did pose for a sexual pic but you didn't send it? Am I rambling again?

post #204 covers it

This is what I've been wondering too regarding their charges. Just because they alluded to having sex in the mall bathroom and/or dressing room, doesn't mean they really did and there shouldn't be any surveillance footage from those types of public places. So I'm thinking it can't be related to that unless they somehow obtained other proof of their actions.

Nonetheless, it'll be interesting when more details come out.

would it count if they were both seen entering a dressing room, emerging later?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Everyone keeps talking about SM's low income. Around here, tradesmen make pretty good money. And if he had a license of some sort (electrician, for example) even better. I don't know what exactly "builds stuff" means but he could be pulling in more money than people think.

That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we find out they have another, not so legal, income source. In fact, I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Does anyone remember in Kyron's case when LE said something like, 'when this is all over, we're going to learn some things we'd wish we never knew', or something to that effect? That keeps coming back to me with this case. I can't get it out of my mind.

I think their income is only in low figures on paper!
it seems they are living way above their means!

Who is SM's attorney? I saw the name of Tammy's. Having two separate attorney's could be interesting, the attorney will have their clients interest at heart. I think this is a good thing. Can you imagine the picture of bliss she's painting for her attorney?

This is Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Cummings all over again!

They cant find the missing
They arrest them on something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members