SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, I expected the kidnapping charge or murder charge, it is shocking and heartbreaking. Seems to take away that last shred of hope for Heather to be found alive. Extra Prayers for the Elvis Family and friends.

If Sidney confessed, then I don't see any reason why he wouldn't say where Heather is.

His mug shot told me he was resigned and caught. Whatever happened early Thursday morning is the catalyst to what went down Friday. I stand by my thought that he spilled it when he went to the hospital and Tammy had no idea. She probably still doesn't know that he's talking.

Either that incident is a bizarre coincidence or...

If it was real, then maybe Sid was spooked enough to let something slip...

If it was fabricated, maybe LE was on to it and got something out of him in questioning.

But I agree, he looks like he's accepted whatever is happening. Maybe why he didn't bother to post bond too.

:please: Thinking of Heathers family right now...Stay strong, justice is coming. :please:

abugujeg.jpg

I know I'm being incredibly naive, but I hope and pray that these 2 didn't kill her but actually made her disappear and that somehow, she's still alive and can heal from whatever horror she's experienced.

I'm DYING for a press conference to know specifics. But, I know they have to hold everything close to the vest as to not jeopardize anything.

Another one of those archived document filings under TM's kidnapping charge. I wish we knew what that meant.

Think they'll deny her bond at 2pm?

If that McDonalds receipt had three unhappy meals and two combos they knew instantly it wasn't hers. IMO. Pure speculation.

(We call them unhappy meals, my nephew sometimes shows up with one, and they've gotten skimpy).

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE · 1m
BREAKING: According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center an additional charge of kidnapping has been filed for Tammy Moorer. #HeatherElvis

If someone IS talking, LE may be hoping to search a site without media on their tail...JMO

I wonder if he knows where she is.... if I was a... kidnapper and suspected a weak link was involved, I might not tell him details.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It's about time!

Where is Heather?
If SM is talking why have they not recovered Heather? If SM knew where Heather was wouldn't they have found her? Are there any searches anywhere?

JMO
praying for the Elvis family-

Just a crazy thought.......wonder if SM doesn't know where HE is.....................
SM breaks down that night and is no use to TM so she dumps HE off herself or has help from another person. TM is a big lady compared to HE, JMOO

Ugh, just realized we'll be treated to more footage of Tammy at another bond hearing.

I keep thinking of the Elvis family, that may have just stepped out of church getting this news. Praying for them.

New here but have lurked for a while and this case has had me spending so much time reading that I thought I might as well register. Been away from the computer for bit and came back to see TM has been charged with kidnapping. Wow! Things are moving now. Poor Heather and her poor family.:(

Now back to catch up

Just a crazy thought.......wonder if SM doesn't know where HE is.....................
SM breaks down that night and is no use to TM so she dumps HE off herself or has help from another person. TM is a big lady compared to HE, JMOO

She's a big lady compared to Sidney...

RAT was charged with the same in the Alexis Murphy case and she still hasn't been found. Though LE doesn't believe she is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone