SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SM FB comments about Hot Topic & bathroom may not be related to the indecent charges. According to the court documents the IE charges are for incidents occurring on the 17th & 18th & SM posted his comments on the 15th. This could show a nasty pattern of doing indecent things in public places though. Sheesh!

SM's facebook (2disneykidsinlove4ever) refers to the mall incident on 12/14. See post on 12/15 referring to day before.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

So that incident was separate because the arrest warrants say between 12/17 and 12/18 the 2 days in question of HEs disappearance.

Indecent exposure = trying to create an alibi ??

Isn't Tilted Kilt at Broadway? Wouldn't doubt they went there and then she sent HE video of it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong ('cause I'm not a local) but I remember seeing a short video posted on one of HE's social media where she's at Broadway at the Beach parking lot and it's raining outside. She's in her car looking out at a VW parked next to her and it seems she lips the words "I don't want to play in the rain"!

Anyone remember this???

I remember. It was on Heather's vine acct.

Surely these indecent exposure charges have nothing to do with Heather's possible homicide specifically, but just a way to start bringing them in, you know, kind of like in other cases where they initially arrest a poi for pot or something like that.

I just found CUJenn's post that lists the times TM said HElvis called SM ...

"On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather."

(The thread is closed so I couldn't properly quote it. Sorry, CUJenn.)

Maybe the neighbor heard a scream after 3:41 and called the cops? I wonder what the car had to be doing for someone to think it was suspicious??

I saved it (verbatim from TM's FB): "Someone called Sidney's phone six times on Dec 18th at 3:17, 3:17, 3:38, 3:39, 3:40, and 3:41 am. The person is now missing. Since she called him six times they assume he knows something. He does not." and later "he answered call 2 out of 6 at 3:17. That was the last time he spoke with her. The other calls were not answered".

"On Tammy's FB page the other day (I'm not sure if it's still there--I wrote it down the day I saw it because I know she likes to post things and delete them days later), she commented that on the night Heather disappeared... Heather called Sidney six times and he only answered the second call (which was made at 3:17 am). She claims the calls were made at... 1) 3:17 am; 2) 3:17 am; 3) 3:38 am; 4) 3:39 am; 5) 3:40 am; and 6) 3:41 am. Of course, she didn't address any calls that were "back and forth" as the police report indicates or ANY calls made directly from Sidney to Heather."

Maybe the neighbor heard a scream after 3:41 and called the cops? I wonder what the car had to be doing for someone to think it was suspicious??

From the looks of the homes on this road when zoomed in they are very "well to do" houses so they would notice IMO cars that dont belong in the area....but that is only MOO

From the looks of the homes on this road when zoomed in they are very "well to do" houses so they would notice IMO cars that dont belong in the area....but that is only MOO especially at that time of morning

From the link above that deb posted:

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state

So any of you care to google street view where these 2 locations are that the indecent exposure incidents occurred?

Were SM/TM captured on security camera exposing themselves? As for the exposing, were they having sex? I'd bet this wasn't the only occurrences.

Wow 377 people reading this thread now. :seeya: Come join the conversation y'all!

Surely these indecent exposure charges have nothing to do with Heather's possible homicide specifically, but just a way to start bringing them in, you know, kind of like in other cases where they initially arrest a poi for pot or something like that.

But the dates seem too coincidental not to be related IMO...

I've read the DIS Boards awhile back and it's really quite hard to stomach IMO.

IIRC, TM posted one time that she has a handicapped license plate so they can park close when they're there.

Not trying to judge but, does she actually have a handicap? If not, that's sickening.

TM also claimed to have received veteran rates as well as FL rates...She also stated one of her best friends lived in Miami right next to a palm farm and they stop and visit when they're down there.
Since SM went to J&W cooking school & supposedly loves to cook, I wonder why he was a contractor? J&W isn't cheap. I remember TM mentioning on Dis she's gained a lot of weight from his cooking. Guess that means he did the cooking??
Was SM a veteran/disabled?? Or was TM's daddy the vet & the disabled one??
It was also mentioned that SM was running a MARATHON on his birthday for a charity in Jan2014? When I saw that my mind went to earlier threads where ppl were claiming if you were a runner, distances and running at odd hours wouldn't be too hard. Let's say you drove a car to PTL to drop it off and RAN back home??With a bright full moon that wouldn't be so hard.
Maybe Heathers car was there earlier as a meeting spot and decided it was a perfect place to return the car to?Maybe that's why the neighbor claimed the car had been there for a while when it might have been a regular meeting spot for Heather & ???

I'm still trying like fury to catch up and see what happens when one takes a shower...8 more pages!

IMO the indecent exposure charges were simply a prelude to the obstruction of justice charges that are specific to the involvement of HE. Do we really care where they did the wild thing? The video's simply proves that the statements given by TM & SM regarding their activities around the time HE went missing were lies. LE just found away to prove it with the video so they have time to make more charges stick and keep them locked up. :twocents:

Tammy Moorer's obstruction of justice warrant states she "prevented, impeded or interfered with an investigation to include but not limited to providing and creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and her and Sidney Moorer's activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013."

More here: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

ynagy8u4.jpg

From the looks of the homes on this road when zoomed in they are very "well to do" houses so they would notice IMO cars that dont belong in the area....but that is only MOO

I was just going to ask this question, since I'm not familiar with this area at all. Think about it ... 3:47 is REALLY late at night. Even if you're coming home from a bar that's still REALLY late. I would assume the 10 houses on that block were sleeping, so something must have happened to have awoken the person that called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored