SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in this article, the solicitor says public nudity, with no mention of sex:

We started off with a baseline and that was us being capable of saying we can prove beyond probable cause that these two did, in fact, obstruct justice and public nudity.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

I can believe the one location might be sex, but I still think the remote location is where they stripped out of bloody clothes afterwards.

BBM That is what I have been saying too.

Richardson said he wants the public to know kidnapping doesn’t necessarily mean someone being taken to another location.

“Keep in mind, kidnapping is simply keeping someone from being able to leave,” Richardson said. We have this idea that you put a bag over their head and take them out of state,” he said. “Anytime you’re unable to leave, it is a kidnapping. I think it would be improper to say we found her blouse or we found her toothpaste or whatever.”

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html

Great guy that SM.

Earlier that morning, Elvis telephoned her roommate, who said in the report that Elvis seemed like she was "crying and upset" due to receiving a phone call from Sidney Moorer at 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18.

She spent the last hours before being murdered in tears. I don't care whether TM manipulated him or not. It doesn't matter. Heather is dead and they both know how to help find her so she can be properly buried. The lives they were living prior to 12/18/2013ARE OVER. Their kids will be raised by someone else. They will likely never see the outside of jail/prison except in court. If either one had just a tad of decency they would allow Heather to be buried. We will see if either one of them has a tad. But I doubt it. :(

So about the kidnapping charge..there aren't any cameras at PTL to my knowledge. Wouldn't someone have to be talking for LE to know that they wouldn't let her leave? How else would LE know this? I've read all the recent posts but I apologize if I missed this?

I also have suspicions that a third person was involved and that person is talking. Just my opinion.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e3-a5c5-001a4bcf6878/530b928062733.pdf.pdf

Notice the Affidavit dates...murder charge dated 2/18/2014. That was last Tuesday. So, these arrests must have had nothing to do with SM claiming to be shot at, going to the hospital on Thurs, etc. Wheels were in motion for all charges days before the warrant/arrest.

This was my birthday and the best gift I could have received, an affidavit for murder 1 for both Ms, that is the best gift except finding Heather.

Between catching up and remembering where I saw something I'm dizzy. I'm sure this has been posted and I don't remember where. But do we know if and where the Moorer's went on a trip after HE disappearance? Also the picture taken of what looks like a canyon on I think his page?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

njgolden they SM & TM did leave on a "vacation" after the disappearance of HE. I still haven't exactly sorted out where they went, ie. FL, AZ, CA??? But did see this on msm and it appears wherever they went...they were followed !

:clap:

"Throughout the process of the investigation, when the Moorers did leave the area, we were very much aware of where they were at all times, so we were coordinating with other agencies throughout the course of the investigation,” "Rhodes said... Building in Conway, but the information released painted a picture of the Moorers being suspects from the start, being followed as the two left the state, keeping Elvis against her will and charging the Moorers with murder without having a body.:

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/24/4052596/couple-to-face-murder-charges.html#storylink=cpy

I really think SM will be the one that breaks. He looks like hell. It is eating him alive.

Interesting that TM has new representation, obviously someone is paying for her counsel. SM still has the appointed Defense Atty, so no one has ponied up to pay for his counsel. MOO

This was my birthday and the best gift I could have received, an affidavit for murder 1 for both Ms, that is the best gift except finding Heather.

Mine too and i was thinking the same exact thing.!!!!!!! Happy birthday!!!! :star:

Camera's on the M's property showing them killing HE? Maybe they were too dumb criminals to clean it off?

Its actually perfectly fine to even obsess somewhat with WDW and I even know another adult couple who is similar. The big difference IMO which was very obvious to a lot of us was the way a certain person seemed to force her obsession on her whole family.

This is JMO and I could be off base because none of us really know the true dynamics but it appeared to me and I am sure others that she more or less forced her whole family to become just as obsessed as she was whether they liked it or not. The looks on the kids faces as they seemed to be forced into posing during the cruise and the way in which she talked about how her spouse ended up liking WDW just like her and things like that.

The odds of every member of her family having such an interest as she had just seems unlikely to me. What seems much more likely is she was the king of the household and nobody could stand up to her so they went along with things like that and pretended to enjoy things as much as she did. By the nineteenth trip to WDW, were the kids really wanting to go or would they rather have taken a trip somewhere else for a change. Nobody will really know but we can guess.
BBM
We go to WDW a lot, but we live in FL so getting there, etc is cheaper than most other vacations. My kids have been going since they were born (just like football games too) so they really don't know any different - as they get older they may want to branch out. We are struggling with where to go on vacation this year and they all kind of say let's just go to Disney mom, we know we all like it and have fun there.

ETA -we live at the beach, and we do take other trips than Disney.

JMHO I think the majority of us aren't happy about the possibility of a lighter sentence, but we are hoping for a plea bargain that will lead to bringing HE home and provide closure for her devastated family.

Yes I agree with this
I meant lighter sentence because on blamed the other. Not because of plea deal. Sorry for being confusing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I don't think there was any evidence at PTL. I think it was in one of the confiscated vehicles.

Ok so the thinking is that because maybe, possibly, there was blood or DNA of some type in the vehicle that was confiscated, the HCPD were in some way able to say this vehicle is known to be at PTL that night so therefore it occurred at PTL.

Or am I misunderstanding that they think the murder actually occurred at PTL? Just last known place she was because her car was?

K

This is it. How does LE know this? What evidence do they have that this occurred at PTL?

We have some locals that were searchers at that time and I don't recall anyone saying they found anything relevant.

So what could it be that makes them so sure that it was done there? One has already started talking and directed them to evidence? Evidence all along that after searching the home on Friday links things?

K

Have we ever seen Heather's car while it was at PTL, being towed, etc?

I can only think that she might have been killed in her car. If she was, being "confined" in her car that could constitute kidnapping. . .but who knows. :(

Only TM can tell the world if it was worth it. Most people who have to deal with their spouse having an affair are obviously way more rational. Change your phone numbers, see a therapist and at the most extreme - move. I've had people who are extremely close to me do some off the wall things when it came to being jealous. One switched cars with a friend and followed her boyfriend around with binoculars.Lol Just thinking back to Fb posts TM made about people being so called "christians" and the whole time knowing what she was involved in had to be an attempt to throw investigators off their trail. But you cannot conceal crazy.

The people I know who have two scoops of crazy in their lives, where they don't make rational decisions - nine times out of ten abuse of prescription drugs were involved. They screw with the way one would normally think coherently.

SM - HE trusted him. And it was used against her. For me, he's more liable because he could have told his wife 'NO'.

:bdsong: Sharethelight and NurseBee! ITA these charges are a great :gift:!

Next step...Find Heather!!! :please:

Interesting that TM has new representation, obviously someone is paying for her counsel. SM still has the appointed Defense Atty, so no one has ponied up to pay for his counsel. MOO

SM's lawyer is not a public defender, he has a website/his own law firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl