SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Not necessarily. I've known plenty of women who never blame their cheating man, but blame the other woman. They tend to stay in unhealthy relationships with the cheater for a long time. And go to extremes to punish and harass the other woman. The cheater will many times encourage and join in on this behavior.

Well I was speaking from personal experience. I was mad, angry, betrayed and my emotions were all over the place. The only person I punished was myself from not being able to eat or sleep. It destroyed my self esteem. I only mention all this because I know how emotions can get out of control. I turned my emotions inward.

From what I recall, the state attorney said he does not see DP, due to not being other charges in connection with the murder, which made no sense. There was a quote yesterday, will look for it.

As far as getting Heather's SM into trial...it may depend if the state wants to use any of TM's.

I think both people are equally responsible under the law, in most cases, if both were in attendance at a murder. One may get slightly less time, or a chance for parole, for talking, maybe.

JMO

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24804575/...-couple-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case

Here is the link...says he does not believe it will be a DP case, because typically in those cases, they are charged with more than murder...?

I got to page 28 out of 45 on the lat thread and just popped over here to see if there's any news.

About the DNA, it could be any bodily fluid. In the first case I ever followed, the suspect tried to use bleach to remove urine. It didn't work and he was convicted of murdering Taylor Behl... In her car. The killer was also 38 years old and Taylor was about to be 18. I will not use the killer's name. But it is readily accessible on the web. That evil predator only got 26 years. He will be out much sooner than that :(

LE stated by "process of elimination" based in evidence at the M's property/home LE was able to determine who kidnapped and murdered HE.

I'm wracking my brain over what could've been on the M's property that would've confirmed them as suspects. Process of elimination??

DNA couldn't have been processed in 24 hours, could it?

Well I was speaking from personal experience. I was mad, angry, betrayed and my emotions were all over the place. The only person I punished was myself from not being able to eat or sleep. It destroyed my self esteem. I only mention all this because I know how emotions can get out of control. I turned my emotions inward.

I getcha now. Very emotional and can become very dangerous. From my personal experience, I reacted much like you. (((Hugs)))

I have a question about the day SM claimed someone was shooting at them.

That happened in their camper, iirc, right?
Was the camper ever taken for a search/forensics prior to this incident?

Are there actual bullet holes in the camper? Or graze marks?

<I went to bed trying to answer my own questions but fell asleep back in the last thread and had nightmares. Looking for a little help this morning till I have had my caffeine fix. Thank you!>

True, they always do use whatever ammunition they can dig up to try to use to present the victim as having bad character, however, as horrible as that will be for her family to endure, it doesn't change a thing. I am one who would be considered a conservative juror but would be completely able to disregard any of that- the jury is there to decide by the evidence,motive,etc. whether or not the perps on trial are guilty- as far as I'm concerned, dragging Heather's name thru the mud is just a waste of time ! The trial is not to prove anything about Heather. She's the VICTIM !!!

Agreed.
The point could also IMO easily be made that SM is not of the greatest character.
I get the impression that SM had a certain amount of "bad boy" charm.
TM is a self-professed ex-groupie, and seems to thinks SM is quite hot, or so she says. IMO a domineering woman is not going to be turned on by a wimp.
Heather's quote on Twitter (from the book Daughter of Smoke and Bone) read "an angel and a devil fell in love, and it did not end well" implies she thought of him as being a "devil".
Also, yesterday someone posted on this thread about how they had second hand knowledge (IIRC) from someone who knows SM that he used to be quite a flirt with the girls at the TK.
Not to mention his prior history of being arrested for assault, although I don't know since the charges were dismissed if that would be allowed to be mentioned.
...Not to mention the latest charges!
I think anything that might be brought up regarding Heather's character pales in comparison to what could be said of SM's character.

:floorlaugh:

There's a joke in the restaurant business about the wait station being a "confessional." Rolling silverware = secret spilling time.
When a work crew goes out drinking together nearly every night after work, everybody knows everything about everybody.

I think sometimes a married man can be appealing for a young girl who doesn't want to settle down, fun without being crowded, no one pushing for commitment.

FYI, I deleted my original post as it came from Fb...can you delete yours, please? :( or edit mine out? Thanks...

She was an extra. I checked youtube and could not find. Thanks for the book link, but I want to look for TM in the movie:)

Yes, she was an extra - according to her disblog - they had to stand around and pretend to talk during filming...

whoa - stop the presses! We have an actress in the house...... :facepalm:

not to mention the MANY pictures of "rock stars" she just HAD to post on their as well, she knows EVERYONE ...... not sure what that has to do with WDW or their cruise..... but whatev :shrug:

Agreed.
The point could also IMO easily be made that SM is not of the greatest character.
I get the impression that SM had a certain amount of "bad boy" charm.
TM is a self-professed ex-groupie, and seems to thinks SM is quite hot, or so she says. IMO a domineering woman is not going to be turned on by a wimp.
Heather's quote on Twitter (from the book Daughter of Smoke and Bone) read "an angel and a devil fell in love, and it did not end well" implies she thought of him as being a "devil".
Also, yesterday someone posted on this thread about how they had second hand knowledge (IIRC) from someone who knows SM that he used to be quite a flirt with the girls at the TK.
Not to mention his prior history of being arrested for assault, although I don't And then....not to mention the latest charges!
I think anything that might be brought up regarding Heather's character pales in comparison to what could be said of SM's character.

Absolutely, this is true. But I still fear a defense would try to harm Heather's character anyway, and that is why I hope a trial can be prevented. You never know what a juror might think, or do, to make their decision. Some people are very narrow-minded and her twitter is quite revealing, at times. JMO

They are both charged with murder, but isn't it most likely that only one killed Heather? Only one person to pull the trigger, etc. So for the person who is not guilty of the killing, why don't they say where Heather is, for a deal? If they didn't actually kill Heather, they can't be charged with murder, right? Could a competent lawyer get the murder charges dropped?

Also, how exactly does it work with their trials? I am thinking they will have separate trials, one after the other. But if say Tammy's trial is first, and she's found guilty of 1st degree murder of Heather, then it's Sidney's trial, how would the jury find him guilty of 1st degree murder too? It would be a different jury, right? Would they know that Tammy was already found guilty of the same murder?

During the Thor Frey/Donald O'Grady murder trial (2006 murder of 75 year old Mary Bostian) in NJ both men were found guilty in the first degree of killing the victim, even though only Donald O'Grady confessed to committing the actual murder. I believe Thor Frey claimed he was passed out drunk in the front yard of the woman's house when the murder was committed. Thor Frey appealed his conviction and was retried and in 2013 was again found guilty of first degree murder in her killing.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/phillipsburg/index.ssf/2013/01/thor_frey_trial_1.html

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO

I'm sure they would try to drag Heather down with her social media posts. Just remember: 1) Nothing she said on any SM site deserves murder 2) Travis Alexander's phone sex conversations with his murderer were recorded & played in open court. He was Mormon and high ranking in his church, iirc. Arias was still convicted of 1st degree murder.

This maybe O/T but I feel the need to say this, as it is really bothering me. I am shocked by the statements of HE supporters on facebook. Many are making false hope statements that Heather is still alive, and that to me is insensitive to the Elvis family and the ongoing investigation. We ALL prayed a different outcome. The HCPD would NEVER charge TM or SM with murder, if it wasn't the truth. They would NEVER put the Elvis family through this, if it wasn't so. What the Elvis family needs now, is support from the community, in finding their daughter, so she can be laid to rest. They need justice for their daughter.

I'm hoping this is true and LE knows the area where Heather might be found.
:please: :please: :please: :please:

I've never murdered anyone but if I had killed someone in a fit of rage, particularly with alcohol involved...and if I lived a couple of miles away...and there was a waterway right there... I would think quick disposal within the waterway would be the way to go. Why take a chance of driving with a body in the car when you can slip into the night and be home within a minute and never be seen.

New poster on Heathers case. I don't know if this has been seen yet or not, cause you guys sure now how to post stuff and quick, but I find this kinda funny! Nancy Grace and TM are just alike and she would like to have coffee with her and discuss the death penalty! I hope she gets the death penalty and NG can discuss it without TM!!
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1780896_481822341924040_1684220348_n.jpg

OH MY!!!!!!!!
This gave me chills!
Are you allowed to copy and paste TM's quote onto this forum?
That's just.... oh my. Don't even know what to say

Absolutely, this is true. But I still fear a defense would try to harm Heather's character anyway, and that is why I hope a trial can be prevented. You never know what a juror might think, or do, to make their decision. Some people are very narrow-minded and her twitter is quite revealing, at times. JMO

Even if someone were to believe the Heather actively pursued SM, I can't imagine how anyone would think that was justification for her murder! I hope those two confess, and if it goes to trial, that the jurors have some common sense!

This maybe O/T but I feel the need to say this, as it is really bothering me. I am shocked by the statements of HE supporters on facebook. Many are making false hope statements that Heather is still alive, and that to me is insensitive to the Elvis family and the ongoing investigation. We ALL prayed a different outcome. The HCPD would NEVER charge TM or SM with murder, if it wasn't the truth. They would NEVER put the Elvis family through this, if it wasn't so. What the Elvis family needs now, is support from the community, in finding their daughter, so she can be laid to rest. They need justice for their daughter.

I agree LadySunday. There's a difference between hope and false hope. I know those folks are well-meaning, but it's not helpful to the Elvis family at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd