SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't explain her ie charges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My brain does not want to ponder her IE charges...

eta; hey floridamomma- it's far warmer at your house than mine! not fair...

"Sgt. Jeff Benton with the Horry County Sheriff's Office said [Tammy] Moorer was moved to Georgetown around mid-morning Wednesday for "safety and security" reasons."

"We don't want people reading into this that there was a huge problem," Benton said. "We've done this in the past. Certainly the microscope is on this case. This is common practice when there are co-defendants in the same facility."

- Note the use of the adjective "huge."

Benton also said there was no "one" incident that prompted the move.

Reading between the lines... Multiple small incidents?

J. Reuben Long is a detention center.
Inmates are transferred after sentencing or sooner. New inmates every day.

Anybody booked in the last few days likely knows the details of the Moorer's case.
I'd imagine word travels mighty fast inside too.

With a prison full of inmates (many violent), it's not hard to believe that TM's safety might be threatened. Many of the female inmates likely ARE mothers - ones who won't look too kindly on what was done to somebody's little girl.

I have a local attorney friend who says the female inmates can be more vicious than the males.

Not true there was a deputy fired in OC CA providing info for a convicted murderer. It was in the paper last year I believe. What about all the corruption in LA jails. Many deputies have been fired abusing inmates among other things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, a big scandal in LA County at the county jail. Cost the main sheriff his job along with other scandals under his belt. A bunch of sheriffs/guards were fired and charges brought against them for beating the prisoners, depriving them of basic civil rights.

They were, but now that they are going into general population, there will be more of a chance to pass notes. That is why I think they are separating them.

You could be right. I'm not sure what the strategy is but I'm sure they've got something up their sleeve to get the info they are seeking.

I'm sure TM will fit right into the jail population as she is a major manipulator just like the rest. She will probably have the gals eating right out of her hands drinking the Tammy Kool-aid just like Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony. Ugh!!

"Sgt. Jeff Benton with the Horry County Sheriff's Office said [Tammy] Moorer was moved to Georgetown around mid-morning Wednesday for "safety and security" reasons."

"We don't want people reading into this that there was a huge problem," Benton said. "We've done this in the past. Certainly the microscope is on this case. This is common practice when there are co-defendants in the same facility."

Anybody booked in the last few days likely knows the details of the Moorer's case.

With a prison full of inmates (many violent), it's not hard to believe that TM's safety might be threatened. Many of the female inmates likely ARE mothers - ones who won't look too kindly on what was done to somebody's little girl.

I have a local attorney friend who says the female inmates can be more vicious than the males.

Every adult is someone's "little girl", including the other inmates at the jail. Heather was not a little girl, she was an adult, a woman, who made adult decisions [modsnip]. She may be her parents "little girl" but she was not a little girl. So I doubt very seriously the other women in jail will view Heather as a little girl. Tammy has parents, she is their little girl. That doesn't absolve her of the crimes she committed or make excuses for it.

I agree that female inmates are more vicious in many cases then their males counterparts are.

The females would be more apt to beat her down over thinking she's a Disney Princess. IMO

YEP, TM is losing control about right now !!!!!!!! IMO

Omg, I bet TM is having a panic attack about now. If she is the controlling one of the pair, she will not take kindly to being separated from her hubby. Even though she and SM had no real contact in jail, she will go nuts thinking about him talking. Maybe she will talk out of fear of him talking! :scared:

Well, SHE is probably the one threatening him......

Hello sleuthers. :seeya: First post here (how did I never know about this forum before now?!) and have to say I am really impressed with the way the board is ran from what I have seen so far. Far different than the Dis boards where I first met TM. :facepalm: I was trying to read everything before I finally posted, but this above made me have to go ahead and jump on in.

I don't know if I should say this and if any of it is not allowed, please don't ban me, lol, but snip away. I know them (as in person, face to face know them). Up until a few days ago when their pages were removed, you would see we were still FB friends. This case came to my attention a few weeks into the new year when TM contacted a mutual friend about trying to get a new job. Since that is all hearsay, I won't relay that, but that is the time I really started digging and really paying attention to her FB rants, as well as going back into her timeline to read more. I have a slew of my own opinions on what went on, but needless to say, it did not take me long to realize this person was not who I thought they were at first and both my instincts and brain were in line when they told me to no longer interact with her. I admit I didn't delete her, because honestly, I didn't want to lose that ability to snoop. I was unaware that so much of her stuff remained public for the world to see.

Just speculation, of course, but IMO I think all these 'shots fired' reports was her way of working on a set-up. If SM stepped out of line and revealed anything, it is JMO that she would have shot him but made it seem like the lynch mob did it and that is how she kept him in line. It would explain his change in looks, the weight loss, his whooped dog look.

JMO, I do think she would harm him because I think she believes he has harmed the family. He has ruined her fantasy life and I believe she kowtowed him into going her way or she would remove him from the picture. What a picture that would paint if she framed him solely and suddenly became the grieving and broken widow of a man gone astray! Anyway, just my opinion. I have lots. :twocents:

Casey Anthony murdered her baby and she still had jailhouse friends. I think it should be the other way around the women inmates should be protected from TM she looks like a tough cookie to me.

My brain does not want to ponder her IE charges...

eta; hey floridamomma- it's far warmer at your house than mine! not fair...

hon, we were in 50s today, brrr!!! ugh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder if TM has seen her own mugshot.
If they blow it up huge and hang it next to an oversize pic of beautiful HE,
they could walk TM into that room and watch the rage unfurl.

Probably more effective in getting TM to lose her cool than any line of questioning.

RE: TM's Transfer?

The HE Task Force includes a SLED Behavioral Profile Profiler as well as other assets available from the FBI BAU2, imo. Interrogation and prosecution strategy consulting is one of the services the BAU2 provides upon request to state & local LEAs upon request...

The chess match has begun, imo..
Imo, investigators have implemented a multi faceted psychology based prosecution strategy by seperating the duo; TM; alpha personality, and SM; subordinate personality.

Imo, the hospital visit by SM was due to anxiety symptoms but not related to the two reported threat incidents.. Imo, it was due to SM's conscience & realization of the consequences of his/their actions on 12/18/2013..

Subordinates, the weaker of the two personalities would be the most affected by the transfer of TM, in their leader vs subordinate relationship, imo. With all the speculation by us, could you imagine the thoughts going through SM's racing paranoid mind while staring at the ceiling of his cell 24/7.. Individuals such as SM seem to view the stronger mate, as is TM, imo, in a manner, that everything will be all right as long as the strong figure upon whom he depends is accessible..

It is just a matter of time before SM breaks, imo..

I agree with all this, but I think TM is probably imploding that she's so separated from the person (possession) over which she's had such control.

Personally, I find the psych out element of the transfer hilarious, given how much distress it's probably causing.

:wagon:
Strictly hypothetical and I'm sure someone has mentioned this before but I haven't seen it. Maybe one of the calls to HE was "I've had enough of my wife. I can't stay here. I love you. Pack a suitcase and come with me to (?)." That way they could make it look like HE had packed her things and ran away. After they killed her and got rid of the body they kept the suite case or belongings as a trophy. And that is what the police found and that is why they know she is gone. Have they ever said if anything was missing from HE's residence?

:wagon::welcome:

I think it this was a good tactic by LE to move TM hoping to trip them up during their interrogations of the two. Conflicted stories.

With each having their own legal counsel I don't think any interrogations will happen unless one of them tries to cut a deal and agrees to talk with the assistance of their council. Once someone "lawyers up" the police back off from questioning a suspect.

Hello sleuthers. :seeya: First post here (how did I never know about this forum before now?!) and have to say I am really impressed with the way the board is ran from what I have seen so far. Far different than the Dis boards where I first met TM. :facepalm: I was trying to read everything before I finally posted, but this above made me have to go ahead and jump on in.

I don't know if I should say this and if any of it is not allowed, please don't ban me, lol, but snip away. I know them (as in person, face to face know them). Up until a few days ago when their pages were removed, you would see we were still FB friends. This case came to my attention a few weeks into the new year when TM contacted a mutual friend about trying to get a new job. Since that is all hearsay, I won't relay that, but that is the time I really started digging and really paying attention to her FB rants, as well as going back into her timeline to read more. I have a slew of my own opinions on what went on, but needless to say, it did not take me long to realize this person was not who I thought they were at first and both my instincts and brain were in line when they told me to no longer interact with her. I admit I didn't delete her, because honestly, I didn't want to lose that ability to snoop. I was unaware that so much of her stuff remained public for the world to see.

Just speculation, of course, but IMO I think all these 'shots fired' reports was her way of working on a set-up. If SM stepped out of line and revealed anything, it is JMO that she would have shot him but made it seem like the lynch mob did it and that is how she kept him in line. It would explain his change in looks, the weight loss, his whooped dog look.

JMO, I do think she would harm him because I think she believes he has harmed the family. He has ruined her fantasy life and I believe she kowtowed him into going her way or she would remove him from the picture. What a picture that would paint if she framed him solely and suddenly became the grieving and broken widow of a man gone astray! Anyway, just my opinion. I have lots. :twocents:

Welcome Delta Dawn. Please do get confirmed with WS and we will try not to ask too many questions. :websleuther:

I wonder if any of the PM's up until six were TM and SM, posting things to make it look like Heather told SM or BW she was "taking off" i.e sending messages to SM in some way.

(This is why I do not believe they altered Heather's SM as if they did, I think they would have made it very clear that Heather "decided" to up and leave town. jMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl