SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned re-enacting Susan smiths car. Perhaps they are re-enacting what might happen if you tossed something about 120 lbs into the water to see where it would end up? It also seems they wouldn't need so many vehicles to do this experiment...

Someone mentioned re-enacting Susan smiths car. Perhaps they are re-enacting what might happen if you tossed something about 120 lbs into the water to see where it would end up? It also seems they wouldn't need so many vehicles to do this experiment...

Maybe they were given "clues" from one of the Moorers, and maybe LE is hoping to find Heather's remains, or her clothing or jewelry or something that she had on her when all this went down.
IMOO.

How can you re-enact anything if all you know is there was a car parked strangely...?

Good Point. Lets think about this. You cant even re-enact something unless you know what you are re-enacting.

Me thinks someone finally talked.

Divers in water.

Is the one car facing away from the landing representing Heather's? Since we're doing a reenactment? It that is the case we now know the way her car was parked and as TE said the "odd angle".

don't have a link, but it was mentioned on this board that HE's car was parked 'across' the road, meaning parallel to the water.

I just remembering someone here mentioning that during a discussion about HE's father (TE) picking up the car.

OMG. What is happening?! See what I get for trying to be a responsible adult and doing work things at work instead of following along here?

Wish I could recall if cams at MI public boat landing and waccawatchee. I don't ever go to PTL. Not sure - would be surprised.

It may not be obvious if cams are there.

Remember in the Mickey Shunick case someone posted where Brandon had been checkout of the jail.

Anyway to see something like that in SC?

Kelly

VINE will tell you, but not sure if it is available in SC?
I know when dfj was moved to another jail and eventually to the state prison here in TN...we all got VINE alerts to our phones.
It was an "OMG" moment when you see someone was 'released from custody'...and then the receiving facility doesn't update right away...

All I can find about the location of the car is this:

"Her car was parked where it shouldn't be"

If this is a view of the reenactment, can someone help me out here? Which, in your opinion, would be HE's car? And which, if any, would be a M's vehicle?
I mean, wouldn't LE park vehicles in the same spot? Unless, of course, they did that during last night's reenactment.
TIA

wouldn't there be 2, max 3 cars for reenacting purposes?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Question: why is this re-enactment in broad daylight if Heather arrived there in the early morning hours? Doesn't seem it would be entirely accurate. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can find about the location of the car is this:

"Her car was parked where it shouldn't be"

In Heather's Dad's xojane article he said the car was parked sideways.

Question: why is this re-enactment in broad daylight if Heather arrived there in the early morning hours? Doesn't seem it would be entirely accurate. IMO

They started last night and came back today at 7:30

Yep. I just drove out to PTL to try to find any cameras (before I had a chance to read it was blocked off) & it is indeed. Cops everywhere, DNR, WMBF news van, etc. Maybe one of them finally talked & the solicitors office felt TM could very well be in more danger at J Reuben than she would if she were at GTown once the news hit... if they find Heather.

My guess--judging by the confused look on TM's face in the new mugshot--it wasn't her.

Is the one car facing away from the landing representing Heather's? Since we're doing a reenactment? It that is the case we now know the way her car was parked and as TE said the "odd angle".

Hmm, I wonder that too. It appears to be the only car facing a different direction, at least in the picture. Could it have been used as Heather's car and was parked parallel to the water, but was backed up for the truck to back into the boat ramp to drop a boat? In that picture the truck is still there.

VINE will tell you, but not sure if it is available in SC?
I know when dfj was moved to another jail and eventually to the state prison here in TN...we all got VINE alerts to our phones.
It was an "OMG" moment when you see someone was 'released from custody'...and then the receiving facility doesn't update right away...

Vinelink is available in SC. I'm signed up for both SM & TM if there is any change in their status. Lot of good that is, I haven't been updated on TM's move and Vinelink has her still in J. Rueben Long....

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...ame=tammy&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Now I'm getting even more suspicious...did they take her out there last night to PTL? Don't mind me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3