SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't know. With the reputation, he should have been able to get a job. My nephew got one in Washington, DC as a sous-chef.

Maybe he didn't finish? I take everything TM says with a LARGE grain of salt.

Can we find out if he did graduate?

According to posts by TM, SM graduated from Johnson and Wales which has a really great reputation for Culinary Arts. I know they have one in NC because my nephew went there. They also have one in, I believe, Rhode Island (probably the most well known), and one other location, but I would guess he would have attended the Charlotte campus.

I wonder if there is a way to find out if that is true.

My brother trained as a chef, too, but never even tried to get a job in the field. There's a very high burnout rate.

My understanding in the past based on the remarks of TE, via this transcript, was that 3:41 a.m. was the last phone usage. The PTL reference relates to pings and was/is from a source not considered confirmed.

As I understand it, there's no confirmed location of the phone during the timeline in question. It makes sense, particularly based on LE's recent statements about where HE was killed, that her phone would have at some point been at PTL, but I don't think we know for sure where she was when that 3:41 communication occurred.

Yeah, I can't find any MSM source for "at PTL" right now, so I took it off. Thanks for helping to clear that up.

You all have probably covered this eons ago...TM got pregnant when she was 20 and SM was 16...ummm....do I got that right!?!?

Adding partial time line...

Mar 8, 1972: TM was born

Jan 14, 1976: SM was born

Dec 1982: TM's first trip
to Walt Disney World, said she had not missed a year
since

1990: TM graduated from Socastee High School

Jun 30, 1993: Heather was born

1995: SM graduated from Lord Berkeley Academy in Moncks Corner, SC

1997: SM's first trip
to Walt Disney World

Mar 1998: SM and TM honeymooned
on a cruise
and a trip
to Walt Disney World

This is a test post... to see if I can post? Because WS is acting a donkey (as my boss says)

I agree with you about Vine. We were notified after release, a week later. And this was someone serving a life sentence. He made contact with our family the day we got the email. :facepalm:
Vine does work and is persistent. I had a thief arrested when I came home and saw him loading up my mower, and he had an ankle monitor so they knew he had been here. He had 3 other crimes when I called them with his license plate. He got very little time considering he didn't show up when I went to court. I was getting all these calls from Vine after he served his 16 months and I was not told about them beforehand. His release date was 2 weeks away. I had a recording saying if I didn't answer and put in a code, they would call back every hour. I couldn't find a code and they called and called. I finally got a code from the main office and stopped it. When he was released, it all started again, but I had a code this time.
I'm sorry Vine didn't work for you~
They worried the spit out of me!

Yeah, I can't find any MSM source for "at PTL" right now, so I took it off. Thanks for helping to clear that up.

It's very confusing because there have been so many sources and so many issues around that phone timeline. It's frustrating!

I've always thought the phone timeline tells so much of the story, and now that IE charges are involved, and LE says HE was killed at PTL, the overall timeline is even more convoluted.

Is there such thing as WSA?... Websleuths Anonymous

I need to take a break. My head is melting. :hiding:

Far fetched but for the sake of throwing out theories...

What kind of car did Amber drive? Is it possible that once TM grew suspicious of infidelity, she went looking for girls she thought had been with SM? Maybe she accidentally tracked down Amber when she started stalking Heather?

As much as I think these are isloates incidents, I hate to think Ambers killer is still out there

Yeah, I don't know. With the reputation, he should have been able to get a job. My nephew got one in Washington, DC as a sous-chef.

Maybe he didn't finish? I take everything TM says with a LARGE grain of salt.

I keep circling around this for some reason. I don't know why.:scared:

Also, speaking of TM stalking Heather, if TM was able to follow Heather from tilted kilt to Walmart during the confrontation incident without having met her first, then I have to assume that TM had been stalking Heather on social media for a very long time. How great would it be if they could add stalking to her list of charges?!

Far fetched but for the sake of throwing out theories...

What kind of car did Amber drive? Is it possible that once TM grew suspicious of infidelity, she went looking for girls she thought had been with SM? Maybe she accidentally tracked down Amber when she started stalking Heather?

As much as I think these are isloated incidents, I hate to think Amber's killer is still out there.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23936754/exclusive-new-details-in-amber-berbiglias-murder

In the video here, Amber's vehicle looks like a white or silver SUV of some kind. Nothing like the car Heather was driving, but I couldn't tell you how long Heather had that car or if she ever drove a vehicle similar to Amber's.

:bump: Ima said I could bump my post bc WS tried to eat it and it got all lost in the void for a bit. (And made me think I was in TO! :facepalm:)

I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

I was at the vigil too CGS, I probably saw you :).

from this shot, no cars are parked 'parallel' to the water...

so, HE's car was either off the road somewhere or this isn't a re-enactment.

In that image the trees block where her car was. You can see the banner through them a little.

Great idea with the arrow, thanks! I'm going to say it was a bit closer to the water, 1/3 to 1/2 way from the water. There was a truck parked where the Pastor stood and led the vigil, I would put the truck right past the first large puddle and then the crosses were a few feet past the truck (away from the water.)

I figured out how to add my own arrow (I'm not very technically inclined), this is where I think Heather's car was.

anddddd... I disagree. I believe the first arrow is correct. I was pretty much right next to the cross and banner and candles during the vigil. Afterward I walked past the back of the truck, towards the water, and around the edge of the crowd to go towards the back by the Elvis'. and they were on my right at the very top of the ramp. I also remember watching certain people... actually they've been in MSM so I can say names, Matt & April, their kids were running back and forth across the ramp right there because the crowd of people around the truck was up further.

Also someone said something about the mobile homes and headlights and not parking on that side? Thats where everyone (news & Elvis family, etc.) except the pickup used for the preacher and the Drexel family, parked. Specifically a huge news van with an antenna up that put out spotlights after dusk (which I appreciated.) So there are parking spots there, but they seem to be meant for single vehicles, not ones with hitches.

It does seem that at least 2 or more of these may be connected.

My question though is...

Is the restarant employment opportunities limited there in MB where the only place to make decent tip money as a young woman may be the TK had a reputation as the place to work?

Just thinking that if the TK had become known around the area as the best place for a young woman to possibly make good tip money and so the coincidence of all 3 of them working there may not be as scary as it looks?

Actually just had this discussion in RL! Can't say about Columbia's but here it's a very good place. Particularly this time of year. It's in a section that stays busy, touristy, plus caters to a certain clientele in a way. Plus if you drew a lunch shift (like most new workers probably would) there's enough shopping traffic to make it worthwhile. Plus, until recently, it seemed a HECK of a lot safer than that owl place ;)

For our legal eagles out there.

Lets say LE charges someone with Charge=A.

Then lets say new evidence emerges that pretty much proves the person really did Charge=B.

Can LE change their mind and drop Charge=A and change it to Charge=B?

If they can do that, does it make their case somewhat weaker because of the indecision. Like can a defense attorney bring that up and show how LE originally charged them differently and dropped charges.

I think that would depend on a couple things... 1) The evidence. and 2) is Charge B worse than Charge A? because I think if you go from bad to worse it'd be better than lessening the charges without a plea deal.

So another person was killed that was employed by Tilted Kilts? This is the third employee that has been murdered in the past month or so. Hmmmm!

Whoaaa past month or so??? Who else?

[SNIPPED BY ME]

:(

She has a great voice.

That CANNOT be posted. She is a minor.

I wouldn't even know how far to go back and search to find this out, wondering if anyone will explain to me about the Atalya (sp?) reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae