SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that TM is still not listed on Georgetown detention center's website as incarcerated. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me neither...maybe cuz never booked there??transferred?

information displayed is updated daily at: 7:00 am,
12:00 noon & 8:00 pm
http://www.gcsheriff.org/bookings.html

I did find these looking up adult search tho

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=33&id=2014021329&searchType=offender

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=33&id=2014021329&searchType=offender

Offender ID:

http://prisonhandbook.com/3512/georgetown-county-detention-center-georgetown-sc/#address
Phone Number: (843) 545-3400
Sending Mail to Inmates

All inmate mail has to be sent using the US Postal Service. You can’t use any other form of mail delivery. You have to print the person’s name, inmate ID, and jail address on the letter that you send. Do not send anything in a package or box, padded envelope, bag, or an envelope with metal inside. Any mail gets opened and examined by staff, and the mail will be returned to the sender if they decide it is inappropriate.
Mailing Address

Use this address when sending a letter to an inmate at Georgetown County Detention Center:

Georgetown County Detention Center
2394 Browns Ferry Road
Georgetown, SC 29440

Here is how you should address the letter:

[INMATE'S FULL NAME]
[INMATE ID]
2394 Browns Ferry Road
Georgetown, SC 29440

The Georgetown County Detention Center mail policy can change, so it would be best to double check the the Georgetown County Detention Center website when you send a letter.

I'm still behind reading older posts, but I was just thinking the same thing. I read through a ton of heather's tweets last night and she seems so great. I laughed out loud several times at her jokes. She was fun and beautiful and clearly intelligent and thoughtful. When I juxtapose that with Sidney's "dum dum kitty" YouTube video, I cannot for the life of me figure out how she ended up dating this person. Not only did she date him, she was seemingly really attached to him. It's really hard for me to imagine her wasting tears on this total bozo. It is such a huge waste of a life. Two of my friends have died in the last two months and reading about this girl just makes me more depressed and adds to the helplessness and nonsensical feeling of it all.

So sorry for your loss.

Could that be their state taxes? I'm wondering if they were looking into that to get something on them and to get them in jail until they had more they could file against them with. Sounds like they were investigating them in general and found these discrepancies along the way and decided to go with it until they could get more on them.

I agree. I think the financial discrepancy has something to do with the filing of their taxes. Maybe even this year's taxes depending on when they filed. Since they were under servailance maybe something caught their eye, didn't show up on the taxes etc. So they were able to hold them while they searched.

Or if they were getting public assistance or some type of disability.

K

I find it odd that TM is still not listed on Georgetown detention center's website as incarcerated. What gives?

me neither...maybe cuz never booked there??transferred?

information displayed is updated daily at: 7:00 am,
12:00 noon & 8:00 pm
http://www.gcsheriff.org/bookings.html

I did find these looking up adult search tho

Offender ID:

http://prisonhandbook.com/3512/georgetown-county-detention-center-georgetown-sc/#address
Phone Number: (843) 545-3400
Sending Mail to Inmates

All inmate mail has to be sent using the US Postal Service. You can’t use any other form of mail delivery. You have to print the person’s name, inmate ID, and jail address on the letter that you send. Do not send anything in a package or box, padded envelope, bag, or an envelope with metal inside. Any mail gets opened and examined by staff, and the mail will be returned to the sender if they decide it is inappropriate.
Mailing Address

Use this address when sending a letter to an inmate at Georgetown County Detention Center:

2394 Browns Ferry Road
Georgetown, SC 29440

Here is how you should address the letter:

[INMATE'S FULL NAME]
[INMATE ID]
2394 Browns Ferry Road
Georgetown, SC 29440

The Georgetown County Detention Center mail policy can change, so it would be best to double check the the Georgetown County Detention Center website when you send a letter.--

I agree. I think the financial discrepancy has something to do with the filing of their taxes. Maybe even this year's taxes depending on when they filed. Since they were under servailance maybe something caught their eye, didn't show up on the taxes etc. So they were able to hold them while they searched.

Or if they were getting public assistance or some type of disability.

K

Maybe since SM was working in TK last year, LE/state officials could not find payment from TK to him - leading me to believe he may have worked 'under the table' and did not report much income. There may be other places he was paid in cash, also. Possibly, a quick audit of their taxes was performed for recent years (all info readily verifiable due to time frame). Years ago I worked in the Comptroller's Office and we did get a few criminal investigation requests that were rushed - not a complete forensic investigation. It was not the main focus of LE - just as in this case. IMO, the finances (or lack thereof) of SM and TM are really 'small potatoes' even if that was the focus of an investigation.

It would be interesting to know if TM was injured, received a settlement years ago and it is structured. She would receive a timed payments rather than access to the entire amount. Could explain why there seems to be a lot of 'poor mouthing' going on and then, what do you know, We're going to Disney!

FYI-
http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/

When the moon is full or new, the gravitational pull of the moon and sun are combined. At these times, the high tides are very high and the low tides are very low. This is known as a spring high tide.

so if you want to recreate an event that happened at a full moon you can also do it at NEW moon. I don't have a tide guide about PTL, but I'll betcha extremely high & low might even coincide w/today...

Maybe since SM was working in TK last year, LE/state officials could not find payment from TK to him - leading me to believe he may have worked 'under the table' and did not report much income. There may be other places he was paid in cash, also. Possibly, a quick audit of their taxes was performed for recent years (all info readily verifiable due to time frame). Years ago I worked in the Comptroller's Office and we did get a few criminal investigation requests that were rushed - not a complete forensic investigation. It was not the main focus of LE - just as in this case. IMO, the finances (or lack thereof) of SM and TM are really 'small potatoes' even if that was the focus of an investigation.

It would be interesting to know if TM was injured, received a settlement years ago and it is structured. She would receive a timed payments rather than access to the entire amount. Could explain why there seems to be a lot of 'poor mouthing' going on and then, what do you know, We're going to Disney!

maybe if a business aren't quarterly payments made? not familiar w/state SC either...

FYI-
http://home.hiwaay.net/~krcool/Astro/moon/moontides/

When the moon is full or new, the gravitational pull of the moon and sun are combined. At these times, the high tides are very high and the low tides are very low. This is known as a spring high tide.

so if you want to recreate an event that happened at a full moon you can also do it at NEW moon. I don't have a tide guide about PTL, but I'll betcha extremely high & low might even coincide w/today...

Here is a link for a tide chart for Enterprise Landing - Very close to PTL - a little south. (PTL was not listed on the tide chart).

http://www.toptides.com/SC/2014/february/Enterprise_Landing-Waccamaw_River-South_Carolina.html

Good morning all. I'm new so bear with me. I'm very interested in PTL's currents at the time of HE's murder. I was so hoping before the reenactment that they would take objects/dummies and put them out in different spots and see where the current would take them. The two rivers meeting with the 2 small islands must create a crazy set of current that go the other way when tides come calling. I wish LE would take 5 objects #1-5 (similar in size and weight) and track them for 24hrs. I would hope they all go in the same direction. .The one that goes the furthest, take that measurement and multiply it by the # of days missing. This at least would show approximately how far could go if unimpeded. The banks are muddy with silt from land but are they sandy further out? Are there huge erosion holes or is the bottom flat sans rocks? I'm hoping fishermen help them. They have the cameras ect but most importantly they know where things get trapped. Logs and debri they know to avoid those areas but that is where they need to go. I think tm and sm are too lazy for anything that requires brain cells or work. I think they were at the crescendo of a horrible drunken night. Imo thanks for reading :)

maybe if a business aren't quarterly payments made? not familiar w/state SC either...

depends on the revenue.....I make monthly payments electronically to SC Department of Revenue. Quarterly payments would be for paying Federal taxes.

u4yrutah.jpg
a2egyhy5.jpg

Creepy!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is a creepy comparison!! SM looks less manly though.

I'm still behind reading older posts, but I was just thinking the same thing. I read through a ton of heather's tweets last night and she seems so great. I laughed out loud several times at her jokes. She was fun and beautiful and clearly intelligent and thoughtful. When I juxtapose that with Sidney's "dum dum kitty" YouTube video, I cannot for the life of me figure out how she ended up dating this person. Not only did she date him, she was seemingly really attached to him. It's really hard for me to imagine her wasting tears on this total bozo. It is such a huge waste of a life. Two of my friends have died in the last two months and reading about this girl just makes me more depressed and adds to the helplessness and nonsensical feeling of it all.

I'm so sorry for you loss! :(

I too, wonder what HE saw in him. She is so pretty, she could get any guy her own age I would imagine.

Sociopaths can be extremely charming, just saying!

Here is a link for a tide chart for Enterprise Landing - Very close to PTL - a little south. (PTL was not listed on the tide chart).

http://www.toptides.com/SC/2014/february/Enterprise_Landing-Waccamaw_River-South_Carolina.html

thank you!. That pretty much confirms the highest high & lowest low for the month altho these next few days will also have the lowesr low.It would take experienced fishermen to determine currents,etc. On an earlier post someone had mentioned direction of water flow also varies. somehow I don't feel she was thrown in there,but I'm willing to bet her phone was!!
I still think she's in 1 of the golf course ponds,especially the 1 by CCU or that adjoining parcel next to their IE .

Just woke up. Had a nightmare SM was bagging my groceries at the store and trying to sell me timeshares. He showed me an incoming text on his phone that said "where is Heather?"

What the heck. :-/

Not a pleasant sleep!!!

:welcome: CatLady2

Love your name!! I'm a major cat lady.

"Having a little princess at WDW brings back some special memories that I will never forget." (DisBlogs)
I assume she;s referring to herself since on that same page she also stated introducing Sidney in 1997 (guess when they met). Sounds like she was a spoiled little girl "princess"....
That's the same post where she called his mom an evil queen for never taking Sidney there even tho only 5 hours away from where he grew up?
Since she also stated they were 6 hours from Disney now I don't know where Sidney grew up.

how far is mb from wdw? I'm IN Florida and it's four hours from me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Just woke up. Had a nightmare SM was bagging my groceries at the store and trying to sell me timeshares. He showed me an incoming text on his phone that said "where is Heather?"

What the heck. :-/

Not a pleasant sleep!!!

EEEEEPPPP. Creepy. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads