SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading everything, I see no reason for anyone who knows HE to harm her. To me, that leaves a random kidnapper/murderer. Perhaps the same one who abducted BD, but maybe another one entirely.

Disagree 100%. JMO

ETA even her father feels it was someone known and close to her...a pretty strong statement IMO

If her phone usage really ended before 4am, I find it odd she would not use it again to text, call or post when she awoke, if she was still at home in the morning.

I am not certain it ended at 4:00 AM.

For all our Newbies! When you post a link and it comes up with ****, that means the link is not allowed here. There are not very many sites like that, but every once in a while you will stumble across one.

Salem

Thank you for the explanation, I was starting to think I was in the twilight zone...pages getting shorter, posts disappearing and links getting all muddled up :waitasec:

Good point. I guess I'm just starting to think about where the crime scene would be. If there is no need for the perp to worry about "getting caught" by a second person due to them already knowing as wll as being in in the meeting, the perp's home now comes into play as a potential crime location. Heather wouldn't go there, however, unless she felt the coast was clear.

If that scenario played out ,wouldn't the perp be concerned that HE /her car would show up on a surveillance tape from maybe a home or business that was passed on the way to the perps home?

Okay - so at 10:43 p.m. HE is learning to drive the stick shift. From the picture itself, it appears as if the date took the photo with his phone (because HE's phone is in her lap) and then, I'm guessing here, sent the photo to HE's dad. Thereby giving his number to TE. Makes sense right, because in the article written by TE that came out today, TE says he never met the young man but TE gave the date's number to LE so they could call him.

Salem

Maybe so. But I hate to think no search was planned, I guess.
When searches drop off, we often begin to hear that searching will be based on new tips only.
Often, that happens at about a month. Hoping not the case here.

Yes, I am praying LE is not winding this down. The thought of another unsolved case ... Way too many of those! I do believe this case can be solved, IMO.

Okay - so at 10:43 p.m. HE is learning to drive the stick shift. From the picture itself, it appears as if the date took the photo with his phone (because HE's phone is in her lap) and then, I'm guessing here, sent the photo to HE's dad. Thereby giving his number to TE. Makes sense right, because in the article written by TE that came out today, TE says he never met the young man but TE gave the date's number to LE so they could call him.

Salem

That picture could have easily been forwarded from his phone to hers so she could send it to her dad/keep a copy herself.

So the 10:43 p.m., Dec. 17th, 2013 is the last time that HE's physical presence can be independently verified.

According to MSM, the date took her home sometime between 2:00-2:30 a.m. on the 18th. HE then calls her roommate shortly thereafter.

The last phone ping/communication was reported as 3:41 a.m. (as far as we know). So was she talking to her roommate all that time. An hour to an hour and 1/2? Doesn't that seem like a long time for so early in the morning?

If that scenario played out ,wouldn't the perp be concerned that HE /her car would show up on a surveillance tape from maybe a home or business that was passed on the way to the perps home?

Perhaps, but people have certainly done it. I would think there is risks/benefits to committing crimes at home as well as in public places. I am not convinced myself either but I wanted to put it on the table as a possibility. I don't want to be tunnel visioned into thinking a rendezvous would have to be at a secret location. That becomes unnecessary if the other person is complicit.

so the 10:43 p.m., dec. 17th, 2014 is the last time that he's physical presence can be independently verified.

According to msm, the date took her home sometime between 2:00-2:30 a.m. On the 18th. He then calls her roommate shortly thereafter.

I wonder why her father still has not met the man on the date. Seems like he would be desperate to speak with him, IMO

That picture could have easily been forwarded from his phone to hers so she could send it to her dad/keep a copy herself.

True. I'm just thinking the date sent it directly because TE had the date's phone number. How else would TE have gotten the date's phone number if HE's cell phone has not been recovered?

From the article that TE wrote (released today) it sounded like TE/LE called the date while they were still in the parking lot.

The times don't look right to me. Does anyone else notice it?

Like the father didnt receive the visit from LE about the car until over 24 hrs after she was last heard from.

Thats the way I understand it....

17th she went on date
18th wee hrs of the morning got back from date and called roommate and etc
19th at ELEVEN P.M.....dad got visit from LE....

Do I have that right?

I wonder why her father still has not met the man on the date. Seems like he would be desperate to speak with him, IMO

Maybe TE knows the date has been cleared and at this time in the investigation his focus is strictly getting his daughter back ..Plenty of time later when this closes down..

The last phone ping/communication was reported as 3:41 a.m. (as far as we know). So was she talking to her roommate all that time. An hour to an hour and 1/2? Doesn't that seem like a long time for so early in the morning?

BBM: IMO, not really that surprising. They're young adult females; she'd just come home from a date during which, judging from the photo we've all seen, she had a good time; they're young adult females...

There could be other reasons [that we aren't aware of] that might keep two young girls (or any age females, for that matter) on the phone for that length of time, IMO.

[modsnip]... I have tmobile and on my online phone records, the text history is PST, 3 hrs earlier. I am sure that by now TE and LE are aware of this discrepancy and so I think the initial reference to 3am is actually 6am, if that makes sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member