SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question / statement: Does anyone here get so frustrated w/ a case that they are following, that they have to distance themselves from it for a while? I don't know, maybe it's just me...but I have noticed over the last two days that I have become extremely frustrated w/ this case - or maybe it's confusion..idk. Just when I think the case is going somewhere or that they are going to find her, it seems to stall and I'm left with all these mixed emotions.

I can't even imagine what the family is feeling but my heart aches for them. I KNOW if it was my child I would have lost it by now!!!!

Also, for some reason I keep getting this weird vibe that there could be another person involved in HE disappearance that is being overlooked b/c so many are focusing on other "older" known "acquaintances" of hers. That's just My Opinion of course...but there is one particular post from the very beginning by a VI that has stood out to me and I'm trying to figure out where this person the VI mentioned ties into all of this.

I've taken notes, made reference of timelines, looked at maps, read social media, etc etc etc....and I can't tell Fact from Fiction anymore at this point. Uggghh sorry for my rant...I just want for HE to be found....

Yes!! Sooooo many times.:banghead:

Just to clarify...

You can discuss what is known thru main stream media and law enforcement.

You can not discuss anyone as a suspect or person of interest until or unless law enforcement names

someone as such.

No sleuthing and posting the information here on anyone other than HE. This includes HE's friends, family and it

includes anyone in the police report along with their family and friends.

Just checked MB media sites again.
Myhorrynews published police report story at 12:47.. I cannot find the police report information mentioned by any other MSM. However, the other local MSM have reports published today on the increase in reward money .

Would the other news organizations not report on the informatin in the initial police report because the report states that the phone call information was supplied by Mr. Elvis rather than LE obtaining the phone records themselves ?

Just checked MB media sites again.
Myhorrynews published police report story at 12:47.. I cannot find the police report information mentioned by any other MSM. However, the other local MSM have reports published today on the increase in reward money .

Would the other news organizations not report on the informatin in the initial police report because the report states that the phone call information was supplied by Mr. Elvis rather than LE obtaining the phone records themselves ?

I am sure Le has a copy.

If SS (the date) was polygraphed can one assume everyone in the report was asked to take one? If so then how come that hasn't been released like SS?

If SS (the date) was polygraphed can one assume everyone in the report was asked to take one? If so then how come that hasn't been released like SS?

Well, SS was known to have been with her. Not sure they can yet show that anyone else was, in particular. Though I would be surprised if they did not ask others. And LE almost never reports LD results as far as I know, especially negative one. We usually hear it from other sources. JMO

I have always been told that le likes to tell you pass even if you dont.

I am sure Le has a copy.

I am sure LE has a copy of phone records, SM records, etc. I just can't figure out why the larger Media outlets are not reporting on the police report. It's news..it contains information about the case..and not one mention. It doesn't make sense.

I am sure LE has a copy of phone records, SM records, etc. I just can't figure out why the larger Media outlets are not reporting on the police report. It's news..it contains information about the case..and not one mention. It doesn't make sense.

News media's dont want to be sued. The police report has names and tells a partial story. I dont know how much the media can use out if it.

I would assume everyone was asked. Maybe the others refused to take one (hmm...not cooperative???). Maybe the others failed & LE hasn't released that information.

Maybemaybemaybemaybe...argh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, SS was known to have been with her. Not sure they can yet show that anyone else was, in particular. Though I would be surprised if they did not ask others. And LE almost never reports LD results as far as I know, especially negative one. We usually hear it from other sources. JMO

Bri W . gave a statement to HE's emotions when they talked and OM stated he spoke to her that morning before she disappeared .

Bri W . gave a statement to HE's emotions when they talked and OM stated he spoke to her that morning before she disappeared .

Right, but maybe LE cannot show they had physical contact, especially in the case of married man as yet. I still think they would have asked him to take a test. But LE did say not everyone was "cooperating".

Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone
Oh, thanks. Wonder what the person thought would happen.

I actually wonder this sometimes. However this case blew up and whomever did this I am sure wasn't expected it to blow up like this.

Many times when the missing person is of HE's age, investigators place their cases on the back burner due to statistics and the adult's privacy rights, etc.
Unless there is a witnessed abduction, signs of foul play, or tremendous amount of awareness created in a missing person case as we have witnessed in this case; billboards, CUE SAR, TE owning a sign shop(flyers-reward $30,000), local/national ms media/internet sm; facebook, twitter, websleuths, community involvement; volunteer searchers, fund raisers, etc. The missing person becomes a forgotten victim of the silent epidemic.

I am growing more confident each day that HE will be located and justice will be served.. 'Good triumphs over evil'..

What are everyone's thoughts about LE finding the vehicle and having Heathers father drive it back to his house?

I read that he wore gloves when he drove it. This is so sad because he knew something was up.

My questions are:

Is this common for LE to hand over a vehicle to someone when they should tow it away because it could be part of a missing person’s case?

Will this interfere with needed evidence from the vehicle?

Just wondering...

If he was innocent he would have taken (uncooperative persons,remember) the polygraph like the others and shout it from the rooftops that he passed.

I agree with your logic because that's what l'd do...at least I think that's what I'd do if ever in a situation like that. Then again, I can be rather stubborn and take the passive-aggressive route if I'm angry...especially if I'm wrongly accused of something.

I have noticed a number of individuals and particular actions somewhat peculiar in this case and I don't feel I should differentiate on whose should be rationalized and whose shouldn't. We can't point to anyone as a suspect here yet, but I've got a good five I can't name but can't rule out. Three of which are sharing the top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari