SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suboxone is used to treat narcotic (opiate) addiction. It is not for use as a pain medication

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From same site:

Suboxone can slow or stop your breathing. Never take Suboxone in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed.

Suboxone may also be habit-forming, even at regular doses.

http://www.drugs.com/suboxone.html

Thanks rob for your insight. Some of it is very strange for me. Canadian here and our hand gun laws are incredibly strict. Even the storage of. No carry or open carry here. If i had a hand gun and was cleared to own one I must alert LE when I am transporting to the gun range. Down to what driving route I will take. You dont divert your route and dont stop for a bag of milk either. My Sis and BIL live in the States and both have hand guns. Somewhat familiar with AZ laws but yes it's hard for me to wrap my head around. We have many hunting guns in our home and storage laws do apply.

We have several friends who go on big money hunting trips in Canada every year, and some years drive their truck to be able to bring the kill back and some years fly up (with their weapons) and have the kill shipped back or someone else drives it back. We never go on those trips because the cost of the hunt alone (no transportation) is over $5000, and it is too darn cold for us. I don't know how they work it all out.

Pres Obama and Michelle knoww people at church personally, V upset, angry. He mentions suspect 'had no problem getting gun' and US 'will have to shift how we think about guns collectivelly'.
(bbm)
That's like closing the barn door after the cow is out.

On CNN, LE official said witnesses told them the gunman stood up and said he was there "to shoot black people."

Link? If you do not know how, we can help you. It took non-tech me a while to get the hang of it.

From same site:

Suboxone can slow or stop your breathing. Never take Suboxone in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed.

Suboxone may also be habit-forming, even at regular doses.

http://www.drugs.com/suboxone.html

''Suboxone side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to Suboxone: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once or seek emergency medical attention if you have:

extreme weakness or drowsiness, weak or shallow breathing;
confusion, blurred vision, slurred speech;
nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; or
withdrawal symptoms - diarrhea, vomiting, shaking or shivering, runny nose, watery eyes, muscle pain, and feeling very hot or cold.
This medicine is more likely to cause breathing problems in older adults and people who are severely ill, malnourished, or otherwise debilitated.

Common Suboxone side effects may include:

tongue pain, redness or numbness inside your mouth;
constipation, mild nausea, vomiting;
headache or other pain;
sleep problems (insomnia);
increased sweating; or
swelling in your arms or legs.''

WTH , this does not sound like a fun or party drug. Why in the heck would anyone want to take it?

This can't be Bath and Body, can it? Seems such an odd place for young male to be hanging out to me, just from a glance at the products....http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp

Yes, it is. Perhaps he is also a misogynist, someone who hates women and harbors fantasies of killing them. I guess we'll find out more about him as the news media investigates.

Link? If you do not know how, we can help you. It took non-tech me a while to get the hang of it.

See those 10,000 posts>probably about 8000 of mine are links as most "who know me" will attest.

I posted the other for you...it's out there

Oh dear. It cannot be the case that, being asked to get a job at 21 and not being able to, Roof has blamed it on black people taking 'his' work? Not ever realizing (I'd guess) he wasn't getting work because he was, frankly, a little weird?

''Suboxone side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to Suboxone: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
withdrawal symptoms - diarrhea, vomiting, shaking or shivering, runny nose, watery eyes, muscle pain, and feeling very hot or cold.
This medicine is more likely to cause breathing problems in older adults and people who are severely ill, malnourished, or otherwise debilitated.

headache or other pain;
increased sweating; or

WTH , this does not sound like a fun or party drug. Why in the heck would anyone want to take it?

That's why I asked earlier about what kind of drugs he was arrested for earlier. He was an addict of "something". Now, knowing that - why did someone give him a gun for his birthday? SMH

JMHO

Sylvia Johnson, a cousin of church shooting victim Pastor Clementa Pinckney says she spoke with one of the survivors "and she said that he had reloaded five different times... and he just said 'I have to do it. You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go.'"

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/church-gunman-reportedly-said-i-have-to-do-it-467402819802

^^BBM: That's his motivation, in his own words

and he ain't ashamed of it, either

This guy is a total coward. His statement makes no sense to me... I mean, seriously? He tells this to someone at a Bible study group? He shoots and kills people in a house of God... why not research crime in Charleston and pick a busy drug infested corner and shoot there instead?

And no, I'm not condoning the shooting anyone at all, including drug dealers. I'm just trying to point out the cowardice of someone who goes after people who are the least likely to defend themselves.

1434635218612.cached.jpg

Gunman to Victims: ‘You Rape Our Women

The gunman who killed nine people during a Bible study meeting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, spewed a message of hate. Sylvia Johnson—a cousin of church pastor Clementa Pinckney, who was killed in the attack—says a survivor told her the gunman reloaded five times. “He just said ‘I have to do it,’” Johnson reports the survivor saying. “‘You rape our women and you’re taking over the country. You have to go.’”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...what-happened.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

''Suboxone side effects

headache or other pain;
increased sweating; or

'Cause they get a buzz or high off it just like any other drug of abuse that exists.

This guy is a total coward. His statement makes no sense to me... I mean, seriously? He tells this to someone at a Bible study group? He shoots and kills people in a house of God... why not research crime in Charleston and pick a busy drug infested corner and shoot there instead?

And no, I'm not condoning the shooting anyone at all, including drug dealers. I'm just trying to point out the cowardice of someone who goes after people who are the least likely to defend themselves.

Just like school shooters, movie shooters, etc. Anywhere law or custom dictates normal people not carry guns.

We have several friends who go on big money hunting trips in Canada every year, and some years drive their truck to be able to bring the kill back and some years fly up (with their weapons) and have the kill shipped back or someone else drives it back. We never go on those trips because the cost of the hunt alone (no transportation) is over $5000, and it is too darn cold for us. I don't know how they work it all out.

We have brought a hunting gun from the U.S. into Canada. Have folks come up from the U.S. as well. As long as the paperwork is done ahead of time. No probs.

1434635218612.cached.jpg

Gunman to Victims: ‘You Rape Our Women

The gunman who killed nine people during a Bible study meeting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, spewed a message of hate. Sylvia Johnson—a cousin of church pastor Clementa Pinckney, who was killed in the attack—says a survivor told her the gunman reloaded five times. “He just said ‘I have to do it,’” Johnson reports the survivor saying. “‘You rape our women and you’re taking over the country. You have to go.’”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...what-happened.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

I am sure she is telling the story she heard to the best of her ability. But she won't be a witness, 'cause she is not one, and she won't be offering testimony in any legal proceedings. I am just a fact or opinion person. She is saying what she heard someone else heard. I don't have an opinion yet and will wait for admissible in court facts.

Or you can choose not to take an action, no matter what you hear.

Oh I have taken action for all the good it did. While living in a small rural town I once witnessed a white man shoot over the head of a little black boy who was a foster child living in an all white town. The child was doing nothing worse than playing in his own yard. Calling the law would have been futile because they would have probably just given the shooter a medal. I called the NAACP hoping that they would show up in force to protest. What I got on the NAACP phone was an extremely sad weary sounding elderly black man. He thanked me for calling but he said that they were so overwhelmed with calls over racial incidents & that they couldn't possibly look into them all. I'll remember the sorrow in that old man's voice until the day I die.

Ah, you know what ? I wonder if he wanted to go spend the hour in prayer, etc. in an attempt to ' get his heart right ' prior to doing this? **speculating** But its' weird he sat there an hour before killing and did not just do it when he walked in.

Memo to Rachel Dolezal- this is what an actual hate crime looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member