SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you very much for your dedication to updating Faith's thread! Besides those of us at WS, I'm sure her family and friends appreciate you. :)

I’m happy to help.
If this were my daughter, I would hope that I would not be alone in my search for her.

At this point, she is possibly the victim of a crime based on what her family has shared.
This is a victim friendly forum and I hope that if one more person sees her face, her family may get the break they are looking for.

She actually lists the pronunciation on her Facebook as FAYTH. So I’m not sure where you are getting fythe?

I'm sure. I got it from her FB and I copied from there. Perhaps we speak differently but I read this as "Fythe".
Faith Roach

Pronounces name FYTHE ROACH.

And if you go to this link, scroll down some, you'll be able to hear it pronounced.
Faith Roach

Alright then. So I guess you get to choose. ;) I choose FYTHE. :D
Yeah, I’m just not going to remind folks how to pronounce it since she probably had a typo in one profile, and I can’t hear y’all say Faith unless you type it phonetically. At least we can all agree that her name is Faith.

:eek: Omg, yeah don't. That's you. ;)But I will and I did. :D I can't imagine you're worried about that, even if I was wrong. :confused:

I'm not here to concern myself with who cares with what I post, so long as it's within TOS. I'm not believing I actually spent all this time schmoozing with you over it.:confused: See ya.;) I'm going see if I can make a positive difference. :)

Yeah, I’m just not going to remind folks how to pronounce it since she probably had a typo in one profile, and I can’t hear y’all say Faith unless you type it phonetically. At least we can all agree that her name is Faith.

:eek: Omg, yeah don't. That's you. ;)But I will and I did. :D I can't imagine you're worried about that, even if I was wrong. :confused:

I'm not here to concern myself with who cares with what I post, so long as it's within TOS. I'm not believing I actually spent all this time schmoozing with you over it.:confused: See ya.;) I'm going see if I can make a positive difference. :)
Ah, well, at least we know she had a to least two profiles now. What’s so very odd about this is that she was active on both in February. Usually people who have multiple profiles stop posting on one and begin on another. When you posted a link I expected posts on that profile to be from months ago at least.

But she was posting on both profiles on February 2nd. Unless I’m just missing the year, it appears they were both from 2019. But for some reason, when she went missing, all of her friends congregated to comment on the profile I posted.

I do find it odd to post on multiple profiles on the same day.

Ah, well, at least we know she had a to least two profiles now. What’s so very odd about this is that she was active on both in February. Usually people who have multiple profiles stop posting on one and begin on another. When you posted a link I expected posts on that profile to be from months ago at least.

But she was posting on both profiles on February 2nd. Unless I’m just missing the year, it appears they were both from 2019. But for some reason, when she went missing, all of her friends congregated to comment on the profile I posted.

That is really quite odd. And implies, at minimum, two email addresses.

We will assume that LE is looking into these types of details?

After she was last seen, there are interesting posts from the friends on one of the profiles.

After she was last seen, there are interesting posts from the friends on one of the profiles.
Yes, on the 5th, I believe. And I’m torn about those posts referencing the person she was last seen by.

I keep seeing that the person who saw her last has changed his story 3 times, but nothing beyond that sentence. Has anyone seen anything that states the differences in his stories?

Where does Faith work? One picture she has a name tag - perhaps Ingles? How recent is that picture?
Did she have a vehicle?
Did she have a favorite place in the area?
Has her last known residence been searched?

Where does Faith work? One picture she has a name tag - perhaps Ingles? How recent is that picture?
Did she have a vehicle?
Did she have a favorite place in the area?
Has her last known residence been searched?
There were a couple of places her friends thought she might have gone, but they did not find her there. Initially, they thought she may have gone to her son's grave. But there was also another favorite spot they checked.

Yes, on the 5th, I believe. And I’m torn about those posts referencing the person she was last seen by.

I keep seeing that the person who saw her last has changed his story 3 times, but nothing beyond that sentence. Has anyone seen anything that states the differences in his stories?

No I haven’t seen that in print. Not sure what was different. I don’t know this family or anyone who knows them.

Most everyone seems to know one another in these small towns in the “foothills” region of the state. I’m surprised that the rumor mill hasn’t turned up some key information. Maybe it has and LE is trying to make a case. This is all my humble opinion only.

Edited to correct grammar. Thanks spellcheck!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back