SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges are now appearing on the docket. Four separate case entries under Richard Murdaugh. No hearing dates or other info yet.

Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059207/14/2022PendingCriminal-Clerk General Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059307/14/2022PendingCriminal-Clerk General Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059407/14/2022PendingCriminal-Clerk General Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059507/14/2022PendingCriminal-Clerk General Sessions

There are many murders (sadly) where spouses kill each other. But I’m beyond gobsmacked that AM shot his own child, his own flesh and blood, with a SHOTGUN, twice! In the HEAD and in the chest.
It’s horrific. I cannot understand how a father could do such a thing. I feel ill.

RSBM

[…]

"We are immediately filing a motion for a speedy trial, we are requesting that the Attorney General turn over all evidence within 30 days as required by law and we demand to have a trial within 60 days of receiving that evidence."
I bet this is why it has taken “so long” for AM to be charged in the murders of MM and PM. They knew that, once charged, it would be “go time” and wanted to have all of their ducks in a row for a speedy trial. MOO.

Last edited:
Charges are now appearing on the docket. Four separate case entries under Richard Murdaugh. No hearing dates or other info yet.

Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059207/14/2022PendingCriminal-ClerkGeneral Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059307/14/2022PendingCriminal-ClerkGeneral Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059407/14/2022PendingCriminal-ClerkGeneral Sessions
Murdaugh, Richard AlexanderDefendant2022GS150059507/14/2022PendingCriminal-ClerkGeneral Sessions
If I understand correctly.
2 counts of MURDER
2 counts of Weapons possession during violent crime, if not also sentenced to life without parole or death

Alright...speedy trial sounds great to me and a little foolish for him, IMO. I can see why SLED wanted to take the time to get everything in order first before arresting him. I'm sure they planned on this contingency.

With him in jail on fraud/thief it helped to not be rushed and less attention.

Jmo

Gloria's skull was crushed and vertebrae broken.

Omg

From a fall of mere feet?

How many people around this man have died?

He's like the hospice cat, only far more sinister. May all his dirty secrets be made known.

The love of money, no heart for people.

How many other deaths might be linked to this finally-charged murderer?

Time to open more tombs?

JMO

Officials announced the pending charges the day before, and on Wednesday Murdaugh's former family law firm, now called Parker Law Group, posted the following statement on its website:

"Today’s news (7/12/22) is sad and upsetting. Our thoughts turn to Maggie and to Paul whom we loved and who we miss. Everyday we grieve for them. Justice must be served. If the charges reported today are true and just, we ask for our judicial system to act swiftly and to bring a conclusion to this heinous situation."

Omg

From a fall of mere feet?

How many people around this man have died?

He's like the hospice cat, only far more sinister. May all his dirty secrets be made known.

The love of money, no heart for people.

How many other deaths might be linked to this finally-charged murderer?

Time to open more tombs?

JMO
Sounds like "aluminum baseball bat".

Hmmm....where have we speculated about that before?

Finally.

Jmo I think MM phone was found by the river where the divers were seaching. I don’t think they found them there. I think that the trip to his mother’s house was to remove the guns from the property.

Jmo
Finally, is right! Playing catch up, but I was so wrong in my thinking that AM hired a hit man to commit the murders.

Sounds like "aluminum baseball bat".

Hmmm....where have we speculated about that before?
I'm no doctor but an unexpected blow to the back of the head could propel a body forward or backward with considerable force. The impact with the ground IMO could cause subsequent vertebral fractures, particularly in an older woman. I'll await charges but I don't think a mere misstep or a ill-timed trip would create enough force for a skull injury nor account for the chain reaction of vertebral fractures.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member