SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Brick

6 steps to the porch.
Thanks! I just don't know...GS didn't look like a frail, small woman in the couple of pictures I've seen of her. Those steps don't even look that steep either. It will be very interesting to hear what the medical examiner finds. AJMO

If the property hadn't already been sold, some enterprising person with $3.9 million to spare could buy the property and rent it out to movie companies for a set for the inevitable films that will be made about this case.

Finally.

Jmo I think MM phone was found by the river where the divers were seaching. I don’t think they found them there. I think that the trip to his mother’s house was to remove the guns from the property.

Jmo
I remember hearing early on that MM's phone was found alongside the road, not far from the property.

Looks like some assets were sold off in May of this year around $700K. I don't think Moselle property has officially sold yet.

Murdaugh’s assets sold off, including island and share of hunting club

Heavy machinery and equipment, totaling $171,500, were sold to buyers, including AM’s brother, R, to whom A was indebted. Some proceeds were earmarked for Sunrise Rehab facility in Orlando, where Murdaugh received treatment for opioid addiction.

Murdaugh’s share of Green Swamp Hunting Club was sold for $250,000. Real estate website Lands of America describes the club as a 7,000-acre plot of land in Jasper County.

A stake in “2TI” island was sold for $30,000, and an equity buy-out from his former law firm’s building and property totaled more than $188,000.

Thanks! I just don't know...GS didn't look like a frail, small woman in the couple of pictures I've seen of her. Those steps don't even look that steep either. It will be very interesting to hear what the medical examiner finds. AJMO
Speaking of the Medical Examiner, is it the same one that was involved originally? How were they hoodwinked into declaring Natural Causes? Did they not view the medical records? I'm seeing Red Flags. Moo.

SLED Chief Mark Keel said his agents worked "day in and day out to build a case against the person responsible for the murders of Maggie and Paul and to exclude those who were not."

SLED largely kept a tight lid on its investigation until agents met with Murdaugh’s family and Maggie’s relatives July 12 to reveal they planned to implicate Alex Murdaugh in the killings.

Gloria's skull was crushed and vertebrae broken.

There are 7 small brick steps up to the porch. At the bottom is earth & gravel. IMO there’s no way a fall down these steps, which are not steep, would crush her skull.D80CE68D-4B27-4AE6-BD00-68267B866B47.jpeg

There are 7 small brick steps up to the porch. At the bottom is earth & gravel. IMO there’s no way a fall down these steps, which are not steep, would crush her skull.View attachment 354351
Or break 12 vertebrae. I knew a 5'3" maybe 110 pounds woman who fell down a flight, probably at least 20 steps, of a hospital stairwell (the kind with the metal scuffs on them) that didn't break a bone or crack/crush her skull. She got bruised up quite a bit. Looking at those steps...I just don't know

If she was standing at the top of the steps facing into the house and was pushed violently backwards, she could have landed on her head and neck and sustained those injuries. The exhumation examination of the head injuries should easily indicate where on her skull the crush/fractures are.
That scenario also would probably not have the expected injuries of her forearms and wrists that she would sustain if she had tried to break her fall. MOO MOO MOO

The fall caused Maggie Murdaugh to wake up sometime after 9 a.m. She awakened her son Paul, who was also sleeping, and called 9-1-1 at 9:24 a.m.

Alex Murdaugh said he was at work at the time, 20 minutes away, and that his wife had called him at 9:45 a.m. to tell him about the fall. He “rushed to the scene,” arriving “before” emergency medical technicians … who were there at 9:41 a.m.

The fall caused Maggie Murdaugh to wake up sometime after 9 a.m. She awakened her son Paul, who was also sleeping, and called 9-1-1 at 9:24 a.m.

Alex Murdaugh said he was at work at the time, 20 minutes away, and that his wife had called him at 9:45 a.m. to tell him about the fall. He “rushed to the scene,” arriving “before” emergency medical technicians … who were there at 9:41 a.m.

HHHmmmm, Well, pretty sure they have already figured out that AM's billings don't always add up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214