SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how CW keeps saying to MT to explain something “without getting into the weeds” … MT is a chatty guy who likes to describe everything in detail
He is quite a talker !!
I liked him though and even family members sat and listened with me and said, "this is kind of interesting" ..
as I am filling them in on the whole story of everything with this family ala--like out of a John Grisham book/movie.
The boat case & Mallory Beach, Steven Smith, Gloria Satterfield, the Bomb threat yesterday, Buster giving the finger to a witness testifying on the stand, kicking over a water bottle when being asked to move, family members passing notes like little school girls. OMG

I felt bad for Buster at first, but no longer.
His affluenza / entitlement is shining through bright and clear and in front of all the people in the court room, the jury and all of us watching live.

My mom always said, If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all, so --I'm zipping my mouth shut as to my feelings about this Murdaugh family.

Tinsley sure likes to hear himself talk. Why was he allowed to sit inside the courtroom while others testified? I hope we get to cross today. Defense will go hard on this witness!
Tinsley is strong, determined and extremely resolute.
All witnesses have been allowed in the courtroom.
I find the defence floundering.

State plans to rest by around Wednesday next week! Will it be all financial crimes until then or what? Someone said the ME hasn’t testified yet but who else is left? Do they have anything else on the murders?

And then we have a week of expert witnesses from defense! Ugh! Jury is def not going to remember all these boring details. From what I can tell there hasn’t been any aha! moment so far!

I agree with both posts actually. I don’t think he will get around not recalling the last time seeing his loved ones alive with that play but I do think they will try.
Agree. So you saw them 5 minutes before they were murdered, WHERE they were murdered, then leave that part out an hour later when you call 911?? What reason would you have for doing that other than you were the one who killed them?
He would have been better off saying “I last saw them at the kennels, then headed back up to the house to take a nap.” But he didn’t say that, because it’s not what happened and he didn’t know he was on video.
MOO

Is that on his place or himself due to membership in another club which may require it?
It's on Moselle. The coverage is an umbrella policy and covers accidents arising from a hunting club business incident and AM does not have a hunting club business. That's why the boat accident wasn't covered..because it didn't arise from a HC accident/incident.
jmo

The Go Fund Me for Shelley Smith has been shut down and the money is being refunded.
A little late now! I really marvel at how far we’ve fallen as a society that people just can’t grasp that’s everything isn’t about them! This is a murder trial! Double murder! Claiming hardship as a witness and asking for financial support is so out of touch!

It's on Moselle. The coverage is an umbrella policy and covers accidents arising from a hunting club business incident and AM does not have a hunting club business. That's why the boat accident wasn't covered..because it didn't arise from a HC accident/incident.
jmo

I’m surprised that somebody didn’t fly out of a hunting stand and hire one of the lowcountry lawyers to sue the club/not club.

A little late now! I really marvel at how far we’ve fallen as a society that people just can’t grasp that’s everything isn’t about them! This is a murder trial! Double murder! Claiming hardship as a witness and asking for financial support is so out of touch!

There is a need but this is bad timing.

State plans to rest by around Wednesday next week! Will it be all financial crimes until then or what? Someone said the ME hasn’t testified yet but who else is left? Do they have anything else on the murders?

And then we have a week of expert witnesses from defense! Ugh! Jury is def not going to remember all these boring details. From what I can tell there hasn’t been any aha! moment so far!
The pivotal moment when the Judge ruled Monday that he would allow the jury to hear evidence of Alex's financial crimes, was an aha! moment. It was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025