SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Such powerful testimony.
20 seconds to take pulses and then call 911?
Hauling butt to get back home from his 20 minute visit to Almenda?
Maggie finding and researching the pills?
Both phones stopping forever within 5 minutes of each other?
Alex’s ‘cardio’ once his phone “woke up”?

I think I’m hearing nails being hammered into AM’s coffin - MOO!

I’m just a long time Perry Mason fan but AM is an actual law graduate and he has to feel it getting weaker under his legs.

Was he rushing back to Moselle because he wanted to find the bodies in case someone else showed up like CB Rowe (he tried to call him)?

Maybe he realized he forgot something back at Moselle that he needed to take care of?
Just my opinion, but, the way he was rushing around, driving so fast, I think he was just in a manic state, and high on adrenaline, because of everything he had just done.

Supposedly AM was paying up to $50k a week for drugs.

Last night I thought about Prince and looked up to see what his drug habit expense might have been when he was living.

You decide... or scroll

The dealer reported that the artist would spend $40,000 on six-month supplies of prescription painkillers, according to DailyMail.

“At the end of his life, he was taking up to 80 pills a day,” a source exclusively says of Prince’s addiction leading up to his accidental opiate overdose. And Fentanyl wasn’t the only drug he was abusing. “The opiates that Prince was taking included Percocet, Vicodin and Norco.”

AM was very lucky he didn't end up with some dirty concoction of street drugs that overdosed him.

In rural Hampton SC I do not think that Alex had any idea that the vehicle/phone would have the data or that SLED would go this length because you know he’s Alex Murdaugh.

Jmo

From people I've talked to who lived in the area, no one questioned the Murdaugh family - meaning the grandfather, Alex, his brother. So, yeah, Alex probably thought he was protected, certainly wasn't aware of the extent to which his cell phone and car could reveal about his activities that night.

Dang, if my cell phone can measure my steps, I don't need this silly Google watch thing.

Was he rushing back to Moselle because he wanted to find the bodies in case someone else showed up like CB Rowe (he tried to call him)?

Maybe he realized he forgot something back at Moselle that he needed to take care of?
I think he needed to know who called Paul and make sure Paul's phone was locked tight.

Something interrupted Alec, IMO, that he didn't re-pocket the phone. Or maybe he realized he couldn't put a bloody phone back in a pocket.

It's a chilling picture.

JMO

From people I've talked to who lived in the area, no one questioned the Murdaugh family - meaning the grandfather, Alex, his brother. So, yeah, Alex probably thought he was protected, certainly wasn't aware of the extent to which his cell phone and car could reveal about his activities that night.

Dang, if my cell phone can measure my steps, I don't need this silly Google watch thing.
Just put on the foil cap, keep mine handy when I think my phone is giving me the stink eye.

Wow! Such powerful testimony.
20 seconds to take pulses and then call 911?
Hauling butt to get back home from his 20 minute visit to Almenda?
Maggie finding and researching the pills?
Both phones stopping forever within 5 minutes of each other?
Alex’s ‘cardio’ once his phone “woke up”?

I think I’m hearing nails being hammered into AM’s coffin - MOO!
MM's phone went silent only 20 seconds after PM's phone.

Her phone went silent 5 mins 11 secs after we hear her in the dog video </3

AM was very lucky he didn't end up with some dirty concoction of street drugs that overdosed him.
Lucky for him.

Unlucky for Maggie and Paul.

Maggie should be rebuilding her life from the mess he made, making it her best life.

Paul should be facing the consequences of the fatal boat accident, living sober while serving his sentence, finding a way to do some good in the world. Prison service dog ministry....

Alec stole that from both of them. Their lives didn't matter. To him.

JMO

So thinking about this timeline and Alex and Paul were alone for a long time before Maggie arrives.. at least an hour or hour and a half. I am more convinced now that he also wanted Maggie dead because he waited until she was also there to carry out these murders. The perfect time to stage a situation would have been during their ride around the property if he only intended for Paul to be the target in some plan where someone was getting revenge due to the boat accident. Why kill Maggie too if that is who did it and why wait till Paul is out at the farm with is dad and mom and all their guns to carry out this revenge killing? Nope.

Also, now that we know Maggie KNEW for sure he had a bag of pills a month before the murders.. I really do think she had an accountant then. She was looking at that house, Alex says wait till after the boat case.. she finds these pills and wonders what else is he hiding (because he still feel ifffy about that whole affair thing from way back and once trust is broken there is no way a woman doesn't at least have that pop in her head when some other hiding/lying/deceitful event happens).. I bet she did have someone coming to look at finances to see what the heck was going on. I wish they had proof or present evidence that Alex knew she was suspicious.. we know now he knew she found the pills.

In rural Hampton SC I do not think that Alex had any idea that the vehicle/phone would have the data or that SLED would go this length because you know he’s Alex Murdaugh.

Jmo
He knew the vehicle info would reveal stuff. If you recall, when talking to LE, he said “when you get my vehicle info back, it’ll help” (paraphrasing). Thus, he didn’t drive his car to the kennels to murder them.

But I don’t think he knew how much his phone could track or the extent to which onstar could collect details.

Twenty seconds to find the bodies, check their pulses and call 911? Right.

Where are the weapons used and the bloody clothes??

Supposedly AM was paying up to $50k a week for drugs.

Last night I thought about Prince and looked up to see what his drug habit expense might have been when he was living.

You decide... or scroll

The dealer reported that the artist would spend $40,000 on six-month supplies of prescription painkillers, according to DailyMail.

“At the end of his life, he was taking up to 80 pills a day,” a source exclusively says of Prince’s addiction leading up to his accidental opiate overdose. And Fentanyl wasn’t the only drug he was abusing. “The opiates that Prince was taking included Percocet, Vicodin and Norco.”

There ya go...had to be trafficking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member