Found Deceased SD - Angela Armstrong, 45, Sioux Falls, 3 June 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all of these new missing persons cases, in the US (especially ones in the bigger cities) the first thing that comes to my mind is; did they come across a radical rioter? What is the likelihood of that happening? God, I hope that didn’t happen. Please, please, please be safe.

Was she anywhere near looting? <modsnip>

Sioux Falls isn't exactly the kind of place where there are many <modsnip> looters. It does have twice the average of violent crime every year than our national average.

And twice the rate of rape as the rest of South Dakota.

Is there any chance she was distressed/distraught when she left so late at night?

Last edited by a moderator:
This appears to be MLM for a...silicon wrist band that...has health benefits?

The link on her insta leads here Shifting Retail
If you google her email name "acarmstrong75" that leads here
15 Best Wearable Fitness Pro- Angie HELO images | Fitness wearables, Wearable technology, Wearable
and here https://twitter.com/ACArmstrong75

By all appearances in her social media, one might suspect she actually does wear a fitness tracker.

ETA: her main Pinterest link also links to her google+ account.
G+ shut down well over a year ago, so it's a good guess that she isn't updating her Pinterest account, and hasn't been for over a year.

The looting
Was she anywhere near looting? The looters are thugs, for sure. The protesters are the ones with the politics.

Sioux Falls isn't exactly the kind of place where there are many thuggish looters. It does have twice the average of violent crime every year than our national average.

And twice the rate of rape as the rest of South Dakota.

Is there any chance she was distressed/distraught when she left so late at night?
The looting/riots were over several days before she went missing... and the looting/rioting was only for ONE NIGHT.

I, too, am baffled at where she was going at midnight. She said she'd be back soon? Does she smoke? Maybe she ran out of cigarettes and had to run to the gas station? Did she get hungry and have nothing at home so she was going to go through a fast food drive-thru (if they are even open this late during the pandemic)? Possibly meeting up with someone for something?

I hope her cell phone records bring some answers. I'm curious who she last spoke with and if she talked to anyone right before midnight.

Bumping for Angela.

It seems like there's not enough information and urgency to find her.

Have any hard questions been asked ?
Like, did she ever disappear before for a few days, only this time it's been much longer ?
One of my coworker's sisters does that; and is the reason she's raising her niece.
No disrespect meant to my coworker who defends her sister to the heavens.
But there are issues w/the sibling that she says are just a "bump in the road".
Imo.

Angela was highly educated, had a successful career, and was very beautiful. Any chance she had someone from work who was unusually fixated on her (potential stalker?). I'm assuming LE already interviewed colleagues.

ITA. What body of water lies along side roads and highways in her area?
I looked at Google maps and the Big Sioux River flows through the city but I couldn't see where roads or streets were so close to the river that she could have driven off the road into the river.
It was also hard to pin point where to look since we don't know where she started from for where she was going.

Last edited:
It's been my experience when a missing persons vehicle has not been located for this long, its underwater.

Or in a completely different state (as in location). You can hit the road and go for Interstate 90 or 29. Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota are closeby. Or you can go up north towards Fargo, North Dokota.

Going east, west and north, there is a lot of ''nothing'' in between places. (Not as in meaningless). When heading south in little over an hour you will be in Sioux city.

If her car hit the water, her On Star would be activated (as I understood it), and thus a location would be known.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back