Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he's EX-FBI for a good reason. I'll go with the expert who gave the test.

JMO

As a guess, somewhat supported by research, I would say he is ex-FBI for the reason that he was eligible to retire after 20 years. After that, he probably wanted to make some money. At any rate, he is now beyond the age at which most agents retire. What would your good reason be? I hope you are not implying that he was retired for cause. It's only normal that a government employee might want to retire when he/she becomes eligible for retirement benefits, and while he/she is still vigorous enough to make money on civvy street. He's had a fairly distinguished career.

www.jacktrimarco.com

As a guess, somewhat supported by research, I would say he is ex-FBI for the reason that he was eligible to retire after 20 years. After that, he probably wanted to make some money. At any rate, he is now beyond the age at which most agents retire. What would your good reason be? I hope you are not implying that he was retired for cause. It's only normal that a government employee might want to retire when he/she becomes eligible for retirement benefits, and while he/she is still vigorous enough to make money on civvy street. He's had a fairly distinguished career.

www.jacktrimarco.com

Fwiw, Sheriff Bill is also ex-FBI.....
:maddening:

Couldn't get quotes to work for me.

I'm not sure if you are asking me a question, I was just stating that to contact someone of a death via text is unusual. The fact that it's in the report as such, means he didn't dial digits. Just an observation.

And I interpret that report to mean that it was a text that relayed the message to Jonah. I do not assume Adam did not try to dial. I also don't assume that was all that was texted and the full story behind it. I am not trying to be argumentative, I swear! I just truly want to understand all sides.

She still could have thrown all these things away immediately after MS's accident. Remember, the Zahau sisters say that XZ cleaned up the broken chandelier.

I would think that leaving a glass chandelier on the floor, broken, with glass shards around, would be dangerous. So, what should she have done with it, since LE did not confiscate the chandelier.

Bye the way. For weeks now I have been wondering how a chandelier could fall like it did. We have no idea if it had been hung properly. Do we know if the chain on the chandelier broke? If so, that would be something that the owner of the house would have been responsible to check and maintain.

If it fell through the ceiling, causing part of the ceiling/plaster and wood to fall onto the ground, it was not mentioned that this occurred. I wonder if Jonah had the chandelier and rigging checked when he purchased the home?

I looked at the Rady website, expecting to find some info about their cell phone policy. I did not find anything forbidding cell phones, but it did mention that there were bedside phones. I believe that it would be impossible to enforce a ban on the cells- parents just wouldn't go along with it. It's been my opinion that the main reason for hospitals to ban cell phones is to keep their employees from chatting constantly! I think the "cell phones interfere with our equipment" statement is a myth, but prove me wrong if it's not.

Also available at Rady are sleeping and showering areas for parents.

I would think that leaving a glass chandelier on the floor, broken, with glass shards around, would be dangerous. So, what should she have done with it, since LE did not confiscate the chandelier.

Bye the way. For weeks now I have been wondering how a chandelier could fall like it did. We have no idea if it had been hung properly. Do we know if the chain on the chandelier broke? If so, that would be something that the owner of the house would have been responsible to check and maintain.

If it fell through the ceiling, causing part of the ceiling/plaster and wood to fall onto the ground, it was not mentioned that this occurred. I wonder if Jonah had the chandelier and rigging checked when he purchased the home?

Hi Sunnie...during that conference of the suicide ruling the officer said when they arrived at the house they noticed a chandelier on the floor with a broken chain so I take it that it broke off somewhere and not from the ceiling. How I took it anyway.

I can't open the warrants on Maxs investigation grrrr.

And I interpret that report to mean that it was a text that relayed the message to Jonah. *I do not assume Adam did not try to dial. I also don't assume that was all that was texted and the full story behind it. *I am not trying to be argumentative, I swear! I just truly want to understand all sides.

thinkingstraight, I see what you are saying And I know atleast for me, personally it is the strange and impersonal way the message was sent via text.. Jonah was not at the hospital, nor had he been for 6 hours this I really can't see reason for texting such a traumatic and sacred issue such as a loved one's death, period.. Much less it being such a violent and dramatic death to boot.. We know just a few short minutes later that Jonah was able to easily reach Dina via phone and she was at the hospital with Max.. That to me showing even more unexplained reasons for Adam having used the impersonal method of text with which to inform his brother of his live in gf's shocking and violent death.. With Dina having no problem taking the call from Jonah just literal minutes after the text was sent and received tells me there was no lack of or obstacles in reaching via telephone one of them while at the hospital..

For those reasons we do question the choice to send such information via text and no matter what one believes the warrant does clearly say that he informed Jonah that Rebecca had hung herself, no matter what words one may believe were used to tell him.. The fact is that Adam did tell Jonah via text that Rebecca had hung herself.. That seems so cold and impersonal to so many of us.. Just as brawybreeze kindly shared with us earlier of her story of finding her mother and the traumatic aftermath including attempting to contact her husband to get the news to him so he could come to where she was.. Even in all of the difficulty they had in being able to contact him.. With multiple ppl calling, leaving him messages, as well as text messaging him.. Yet still not one of those voice messages or texts stated that his MIL had died.. But rather just for him to immediately contact his wife there'd been an emergency.. That is what so many of us know to be the way that we personally have done, or have seen done by those we know.. It truly is so very foreign to many this choice to not only text(when Jonah could receive calls he wasn't at the hospital and even he had been, he still could have just as Dina received his call moments after text msg was exchanged btwn brothers).. But also that he chose to actually text that Rebecca had hung herself, not emergency, please call me ASAP..*

As far as there being other calls(I.e. As in Jonah calling Adam directly back to learn of what was happening).. IMO I find that to be literally almost impossible.. When we know he sent the text at 6:48am and then immediately called 911 after at 6:48am.. Adam was on the phone with dispatch for quite sometime(eventually we'll likely even know the exact time as most 911 calls eventually are released) but I am certain that he was fully engaged with dispatch for quite sometime even after giving all details of where to send EMTs.. We know the dispatcher likely was prepping him for CPR or atleast to attempt to clear the airway of the victim by having him clear Her mouth of the blue shirt sleeve.. I personally do not see it possible that Adam could have in that tiny window of time spoken to Jonah after he sent the text.. The window of time combined with the evidence that shows exactly what Adam Shacknai was doing in the minutes immediately following his sending the text.. Combined with Dina's statement that she received a call from Jonah at 7am telling her Rebecca had killed herself.. The reality of the situation IMO is that Jonah did not speak with Adam after the text was sent and that he did call and give his ex wife the news that Rebecca had killed herself based on a text message from his brother moments prior to his calling her..

I'm just attempting to explain why it is or what it is that many of us find to be so questionable about what all occurred and how it occurred.. No matter I respect that your opinion and view is different from mine and it may be something that we have to agree to disagree about:)

The search warrants state that the Medicis CEO, who was reportedly at his son's bedside at Rady Children's Hospital at the time of Rebecca's death, told cops that: "He [Jonah Shacknai] received a text message from his brother, Adam Shacknai, on July 13, 2011 at about 06:48, advising that Rebecca had hung herself."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...rebecca-zahau-death-text-message-brother-adam

From the search warrants, CEO was not at Rady's Children Hospital but at Ronald McDonald house during the time of interest (RN's untimely demise).

Seems as tho the RMcDH's do infact have security cameras located not only outside but even throughout the residences as well.. This IMO would be the security camera video that would be most important in securing to view.. If they were reviewing the hospital security to pinpoint Jonah's whereabouts of the days in question.. Then this RMcDH security video would be key in placing him there at the residence for the 6+ hours that he spent away from the hospital.. Which happen to include the time during which Rebecca died and also was discovered.. It IMO would hold the key of his location during this period of time.. Does anyone know if it's security video was seized as well for LE to view and verify Jonah's exact whereabouts in those 6+ hours??

Snipped quote from RMcDH guidelines below:
This and the security cameras throughout the House are also for your security.
http://www.mchouse.org/guide.asp

From the search warrants, CEO was not at Rady's Children Hospital but at Ronald McDonald house during the time of interest (RN's untimely demise).

I'm not sure where to ask this question, but this seems as good a place as any-

Is it unusual for someone to stay Ronald McDonald House in this type of a situation? My only experience is with a friend who stayed at one. Her daughter was in a hospital for four months that was 50 miles from their home. Max was only in the hospital for a few days, and the hospital provided sleeping and showering areas for the parents, plus both their homes were relatively close to the hospital. I'm not being accusatory, it just seems odd to me.

I'm not sure where to ask this question, but this seems as good a place as any-

Is it unusual for someone to stay Ronald McDonald House in this type of a situation? My only experience is with a friend who stayed at one. Her daughter was in a hospital for four months that was 50 miles from their home. Max was only in the hospital for a few days, and the hospital provided sleeping and showering areas for the parents, plus both their homes were relatively close to the hospital. I'm not being accusatory, it just seems odd to me.

I don't think its unusual. They must have the house for this particular reason. But what makes me a bit puzzled as that we were told repeatedly during the press conference that JS was at the Children's Hospital.

thinkingstraight, I see what you are saying And I know atleast for me, personally it is the strange and impersonal way the message was sent via text.. Jonah was not at the hospital, nor had he been for 6 hours this I really can't see reason for texting such a traumatic and sacred issue such as a loved one's death, period.. Much less it being such a violent and dramatic death to boot.. We know just a few short minutes later that Jonah was able to easily reach Dina via phone and she was at the hospital with Max.. That to me showing even more unexplained reasons for Adam having used the impersonal method of text with which to inform his brother of his live in gf's shocking and violent death.. With Dina having no problem taking the call from Jonah just literal minutes after the text was sent and received tells me there was no lack of or obstacles in reaching via telephone one of them while at the hospital..

For those reasons we do question the choice to send such information via text and no matter what one believes the warrant does clearly say that he informed Jonah that Rebecca had hung herself, no matter what words one may believe were used to tell him.. The fact is that Adam did tell Jonah via text that Rebecca had hung herself.. That seems so cold and impersonal to so many of us.. Just as brawybreeze kindly shared with us earlier of her story of finding her mother and the traumatic aftermath including attempting to contact her husband to get the news to him so he could come to where she was.. Even in all of the difficulty they had in being able to contact him.. With multiple ppl calling, leaving him messages, as well as text messaging him.. Yet still not one of those voice messages or texts stated that his MIL had died.. But rather just for him to immediately contact his wife there'd been an emergency.. That is what so many of us know to be the way that we personally have done, or have seen done by those we know.. It truly is so very foreign to many this choice to not only text(when Jonah could receive calls he wasn't at the hospital and even he had been, he still could have just as Dina received his call moments after text msg was exchanged btwn brothers).. But also that he chose to actually text that Rebecca had hung herself, not emergency, please call me ASAP..*

As far as there being other calls(I.e. As in Jonah calling Adam directly back to learn of what was happening).. IMO I find that to be literally almost impossible.. When we know he sent the text at 6:48am and then immediately called 911 after at 6:48am.. Adam was on the phone with dispatch for quite sometime(eventually we'll likely even know the exact time as most 911 calls eventually are released) but I am certain that he was fully engaged with dispatch for quite sometime even after giving all details of where to send EMTs.. We know the dispatcher likely was prepping him for CPR or atleast to attempt to clear the airway of the victim by having him clear Her mouth of the blue shirt sleeve.. I personally do not see it possible that Adam could have in that tiny window of time spoken to Jonah after he sent the text.. The window of time combined with the evidence that shows exactly what Adam Shacknai was doing in the minutes immediately following his sending the text.. Combined with Dina's statement that she received a call from Jonah at 7am telling her Rebecca had killed herself.. The reality of the situation IMO is that Jonah did not speak with Adam after the text was sent and that he did call and give his ex wife the news that Rebecca had killed herself based on a text message from his brother moments prior to his calling her..

I'm just attempting to explain why it is or what it is that many of us find to be so questionable about what all occurred and how it occurred.. No matter I respect that your opinion and view is different from mine and it may be something that we have to agree to disagree about:)

I do appreciate it. Thank you. I can see why people find the texting situation odd. Personally, if I saw someone I knew hanging by a rope, I'm not sure what I would do. I would want to get the information out to Jonah as fast as possible so that I could focus on 911. I like to think he tried to call him first, he didn't answer, so in panic he just texts as a last resort so that he can get on with 911. Why would he text, "call me ASAP" if he knew he would not be able to answer? I like to think the text wasn't, "Rebecca hung herself" or "She hanged herself" or "Good morning, bro, your girlfriend is dead" or anything as cold as that. Surely there was more to this and I hate that people are assuming there's not because we don't have all the answers yet.

I do appreciate it. Thank you. I can see why people find the texting situation odd. Personally, if I saw someone I knew hanging by a rope, I'm not sure what I would do. I would want to get the information out to Jonah as fast as possible so that I could focus on 911. I like to think he tried to call him first, he didn't answer, so in panic he just texts as a last resort so that he can get on with 911. Why would he text, "call me ASAP" if he knew he would not be able to answer? I like to think the text wasn't, "Rebecca hung herself" or "She hanged herself" or "Good morning, bro, your girlfriend is dead" or anything as cold as that. Surely there was more to this and I hate that people are assuming there's not because we don't have all the answers yet.

Why would he feel the need to get information to JS as soon as possible so he could focus on 911 call? I presume if I were to find someone hanging I would call 911 first before informing anyone else.

Seems as tho the RMcDH's do infact have security cameras located not only outside but even throughout the residences as well.. This IMO would be the security camera video that would be most important in securing to view.. If they were reviewing the hospital security to pinpoint Jonah's whereabouts of the days in question.. Then this RMcDH security video would be key in placing him there at the residence for the 6+ hours that he spent away from the hospital.. Which happen to include the time during which Rebecca died and also was discovered.. It IMO would hold the key of his location during this period of time.. Does anyone know if it's security video was seized as well for LE to view and verify Jonah's exact whereabouts in those 6+ hours??

Snipped quote from RMcDH guidelines below:

http://www.mchouse.org/guide.asp

If they didn't do that then they cannot say Jonah had an alibi... but then again, seems they are saying he didn't need one and decided it was suicide before looking into any of this.

Why would Nina send a text about coming over to discuss Max's accident if Dina and Jonah had already been told Max was suffocated and a report was already pending to child services?

If the doctor was telling them for four days his opinion was Max was suffocated, why would Jonah call at 12:50 just to tell Rebecca his condition worsened? Seems he hadn't had much other contact. Rebecca seems to be unaware of allegations of suffocation?

Why would he feel the need to get information to JS as soon as possible so he could focus on 911 call? I presume if I were to find someone hanging I would call 911 first before informing anyone else.

Remember, he cut her down first. That was a friend of his hanging by a rope. . . what would you do? I can imagine he was quite freaked out and tried to contact Jonah to the best of his ability since Jonah is his brother and this is his girlfriend. I don't know, maybe he just didn't know what to do first. I wonder how anyone of us would handle a situation like that. We all think we know what we would do.

Thank you. But, what I'm asking is, in the warrant, is there a statement that says that Adam texted his brother, "She hung herself" then just left it at that? Is this a direct quote from Adam's cell phone? I really don't need a radar online quote. Could it be possible that this was not all he said, and not all he communicated and that perhaps this was not his first attempt at communication?

I'm sorry, I don't have a link to his cell phone information in detail (word for word). The statement I posted was provided in an MSM and this is where the information was retrieved.

It's up to each of us to determine how we want to digest said information.

Thank you.

Melanie

I don't find it odd that AS would send a text to his brother informing him of the tragedy unfolding at the house. He knows JS is in a vigil at his son's bedside, but he still would want to know about this tragic situation as quickly as possible. I don't think it was cold to text that message to him. It was brother to brother, and it was in the middle of a huge family tragedy. So a 'clear and to the point' text makes sense to me. imoo

I'm sorry, I don't have a link to his cell phone information in detail (word for word). The statement I posted was provided in an MSM and this is where the information was retrieved.

It's up to each of us to determine how we want to digest said information.

Thank you.

Melanie

Thank you. I think the reason we don't have his "cell phone information in detail word for word" is because those records haven't been released. Correct? I will hold off on digesting until I get more to gnaw on.

347c0e0d.jpg

Certainly is odd and definitely stands out as it is the probable cause given for why LE even had Rady's security video subpoenaed was strictly due to the words of Jonah Shacknai ^above^.. As you can read ^above^ his statement to LE was that he remained at Rady's throughout the time in question including the discovery of the body of Rebecca.. They subpoena the video only to find out Jonah is not at Rady hospital as he's claimed in this affidavit ^above^.. A d as we now know the story to be he claims he was at RMcDH.. I want that security video checked.. He lied flat out as is apparent in black and white in the ^above^ court doc.. His original claim was he never left the hospital throughout the time in question.. Only after being found that he was not at the hospital he then obviously claims he was at RMcDH..

This right here is grounds to reopen the case immediately!! Shacknai lied
Point blank to authorities thinking they'd nit dare question and certainly not check up with subpoenas on his alibi.. They did and they obviously proved he was not at Rady's!!

Now I want to see the proof that Jonah Shacknai was at that Ronald mcDonald House.. The records aren't here of their video!! And it needs to be demanded that Jonah Shacknai now proven to have bold faced lied to authorities.. I want his alibi verified!! There is something very wrong and this is the tip of the iceberg unfortunately for Jonah Shacknai!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back