Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Repeatedly during the press conference LE said JS was at the Children's Hospital! What do we think about that?

I don't find it odd that AS would send a text to his brother informing him of the tragedy unfolding at the house. He knows JS is in a vigil at his son's bedside, but he still would want to know about this tragic situation as quickly as possible. I don't think it was cold to text that message to him. It was brother to brother, and it was in the middle of a huge family tragedy. So a 'clear and to the point' text makes sense to me. imoo

Except that Jonah was not at his son's bedside, nor had he been throughout the night.. And Jonah found no problem communicating with his ex wife thru a phonecall, not text mere minutes after his brothers text.. His ex wife at his son's bedside at the hospital that he was not at.. Obviously showing no issue or problem with their being phonecalls exchanged while at the hospital proven by Jonah's call a few mins after his text was received!

I don't find it odd that AS would send a text to his brother informing him of the tragedy unfolding at the house. He knows JS is in a vigil at his son's bedside, but he still would want to know about this tragic situation as quickly as possible. I don't think it was cold to text that message to him. It was brother to brother, and it was in the middle of a huge family tragedy. So a 'clear and to the point' text makes sense to me. imoo

I don't find the text odd, either. AS had no way to know for sure what JS was doing at the time and wouldn't want to interrupt him.

JMO

Repeatedly during the press conference LE said JS was at the Children's Hospital! What do we think about that?

Interesting question, jjenny. I think we may have been lied to? Maybe more than once?:waitasec:

jjenny, I am very disturbed by their sticking to that claim even tho their own subpoenas and evidence proved that he was not.. The only thing is that I know at the time of the PC these affidavits were still sealed.. Had they not been released we never would have had a clue that Jonah lied, because we'd not have a clue About the McD house stay.. All of this has been learned from the affidavits..

IMO the LE way underestimated everything about the case and people's interest.. I think they never dreamed ppl would taking what they said vs. What the court docs prove as fact.. Sadly that is the case I believe we're dealing with..

Except that Jonah was not at his son's bedside, nor had he been throughout the night.. And Jonah found no problem communicating with his ex wife thru a phonecall, not text mere minutes after his brothers text.. His ex wife at his son's bedside at the hospital that he was not at.. Obviously showing no issue or problem with their being phonecalls exchanged while at the hospital proven by Jonah's call a few mins after his text was received!

AS had no way of knowing where JS was located at the time of the text message. The child's mother was at her son's bedside but it is possible to step away and take a break once in awhile in order to make and receive phone calls.

JMO

w
Why would Nina send a text about coming over to discuss Max's accident if Dina and Jonah had already been told Max was suffocated and a report was already pending to child services?

If the doctor was telling them for four days his opinion was Max was suffocated, why would Jonah call at 12:50 just to tell Rebecca his condition worsened? Seems he hadn't had much other contact. Rebecca seems to be unaware of allegations of suffocation?

Most likely due to the fact that she or someone using her cell phone had an agenda that did not include 'talking' to Rebecca.

347c0e0d.jpg

Certainly is odd and definitely stands out as it is the probable cause given for why LE even had Rady's security video subpoenaed was strictly due to the words of Jonah Shacknai ^above^.. As you can read ^above^ his statement to LE was that he remained at Rady's throughout the time in question including the discovery of the body of Rebecca.. They subpoena the video only to find out Jonah is not at Rady hospital as he's claimed in this affidavit ^above^.. A d as we now know the story to be he claims he was at RMcDH.. I want that security video checked.. He lied flat out as is apparent in black and white in the ^above^ court doc.. His original claim was he never left the hospital throughout the time in question.. Only after being found that he was not at the hospital he then obviously claims he was at RMcDH..

This right here is grounds to reopen the case immediately!! Shacknai lied
Point blank to authorities thinking they'd nit dare question and certainly not check up with subpoenas on his alibi.. They did and they obviously proved he was not at Rady's!!

Now I want to see the proof that Jonah Shacknai was at that Ronald mcDonald House.. The records aren't here of their video!! And it needs to be demanded that Jonah Shacknai now proven to have bold faced lied to authorities.. I want his alibi verified!! There is something very wrong and this is the tip of the iceberg unfortunately for Jonah Shacknai!!!

Thank you. This along with the missing phone call should be enough. Problem is, that is is becoming very clear that LE and the Shacknai's have a much different agenda than the Zahau family and the general public as a hole.

Interesting question, jjenny. I think we may have been lied to? Maybe more than once?:waitasec:

And about many things yet to be uncovered.

Several questions come to my mind regarding the search warrants and investigative reports that have been released. For instance they say .. Jonah returns to hospital "about" 0700 hours and calls Dina who was at hospital at "about" 0700 hours. Was he in the car, in the elevator, on the sidewalk, outside the door, sitting next to her? What's this 'about' business... isn't this supposed to be an investigation? Just wondering and all my own questions, of course. JMO

Several questions come to my mind regarding the search warrants and investigative reports that have been released. For instance they say .. Jonah returns to hospital "about" 0700 hours and calls Dina who was at hospital at "about" 0700 hours. Was he in the car, in the elevator, on the sidewalk, outside the door, sitting next to her? What's this 'about' business... isn't this supposed to be an investigation? Just wondering and all my own questions, of course. JMO

And if LE knew JS was not in the hospital itself during the period of time of interest, why did they tell the public during the press-conference that he was?

AS had no way of knowing where JS was located at the time of the text message. The child's mother was at her son's bedside but it is possible to step away and take a break once in awhile in order to make and receive phone calls.

JMO

With all due respect, if I just found my brothers girlfriend hanging naked in the courtyard, the LAST thing I would EVER be worried about is whether I would be disturbing my brother. I would be yelling at him to get his keister to the house and deal with the problem!

Interesting comment over at the L.A. Times site:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0922-mansion-death-20110922,0,44787.story

GIVEJUSTICE at 5:35 AM September 22, 2011
Go over to websleuths.com. Very interesting. IMO, there are a few paid PR posters over there trying to persuade the case of suicide...blatantly obvious who they are....
Rebecca deserves Justice. Reopen this case now!

I find it hysterical that every time that there are a few vocal posters that aren't afraid to disagree with what the majority thinks what happened in high profile cases here, the accusation of plants comes up. Every single time!

I'm not a plant! I'm just a mom who isn't worried about what others think of my opinion. MOO.

When we know he sent the text at 6:48am and then immediately called 911 after at 6:48am..

I could never understand why you would text first, then call 911.

For that matter, why would you cut someone down, then call 911. Did he have a Swiss army knife on him while on vacation? Then it took him a long time to find something to cut with. Wouldn't you call 911 while racing to do this? Knowing paramedics would be immediately needed?

This just reeks of a plan, and notification that the deed is done. Then call 911.

I'm not sure where to ask this question, but this seems as good a place as any-

Is it unusual for someone to stay Ronald McDonald House in this type of a situation? My only experience is with a friend who stayed at one. Her daughter was in a hospital for four months that was 50 miles from their home. Max was only in the hospital for a few days, and the hospital provided sleeping and showering areas for the parents, plus both their homes were relatively close to the hospital. I'm not being accusatory, it just seems odd to me.

It seems highly unusual for a multi-millionaire to stay there when there is a hotel nearby that would afford more privacy. These houses are usually for families that do not have the means to afford to stay nearby. Clearly, he had the means to stay anywhere he wanted. However, if he stayed there at the RM house, he would be seen by more people.

It seems highly unusual for a multi-millionaire to stay there when there is a hotel nearby that would afford more privacy. These houses are usually for families that do not have the means to afford to stay nearby. Clearly, he had the means to stay anywhere he wanted. However, if he stayed there at the RM house, he would be seen by more people.

I also find it interesting that when ds left to go to sleep/ shower at some point that she went to her home which is right down the road from js and a 20 min drive from hospital. Why would js feel the need to go to a hotel/ rmcdhouse

The RM House is also used as a support system for those with a sick or injured child. It is not just a hotel.

Bremner also says she found a neighbor who heard a woman screaming from the mansion at 11:30, more than an hour before investigators believe Zahau checked her voicemail.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/New-Details-In-Mansion-Death-
Revealed-130329173.html

Don't know if this was posted, not sure what to think of it yet. Worth the read.
I think that is the most interesting information assuming the witness is credible. And I would like to know how quickly did the witness report screaming?

The RM House is also used as a support system for those with a sick or injured child. It is not just a hotel.

That is true in terms of there being some support services - but we are specifically told he went there to sleep, and when it was full, he didn't seek out a counselor - he got a motel. The next night, they had an opening. Frankly, I've known a lot of rich people, and not a single one of them would choose this kind of group living for a good night's sleep, and there's no evidence he tried to access any other services there. Most would be very cautious about any counselor they were to speak to. They would call their own psychiatrist.

With all due respect, if I just found my brothers girlfriend hanging naked in the courtyard, the LAST thing I would EVER be worried about is whether I would be disturbing my brother. I would be yelling at him to get his keister to the house and deal with the problem!

Very close to what I was thinking. This was a woman he loved and planned to marry. With his son's recovery doubtful, why text news? Not to mention LE wandering through property and a circus on the ground and air. If I could not contact via phone call, I'd drive there or ask LE to notify him, they have been known to do that, as in case of my mom when I could not get a hold of my hubby. My experience was with LAPD, I have little doubt Coronado PD would send someone or ask SDPD to do it.

Perhaps RZ's death was a blessing to JS. No disrespect meant, just throwing out more speculation.

I think that is the most interesting information assuming the witness is credible. And I would like to know how quickly did the witness report screaming?

If it was reported prior to PC that's BIG to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back