Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This implies to me that Chris was avoiding eye contact with family members. And to call to inform of funeral arrangements after avoiding them is more suspect. Maybe I'm abnormal in my thinking, but those would be the folks I'd be leaning on for comfort and support. My mom would throw a hissy fit if she were excluded from assisting in arrangements for my funeral!:furious:

You are so right, but have we heard about the family dynamics. Since my mom died, my dad went off and married the town alcholoic/*advertiser censored*/addict. I've pretty much cut my ties with that side of the family.

My husband specifically knows that I don't want a funeral (cremation instead) and to NOT even call my family. My brother is the only person who will know (and my dear husbands family of course). My side has just turned into trash. My ashes will be tossed in our family estate in Coughton Court, in England (yah, I'm a Throckmorton from the Gunpowder Plot). That's the only place I want to be.

It's also close to his folks home - so a simple ceremony with his side of the family would be just fine.

In short, many families are so f'n dysfunctional, that I can't take into account they were called 2 days later, when my family probably won't be called at all!

Best,

Melanie

It also says:
She was preceded in death by two sons, Garett and Gavin Coleman

How in the world do they know the sons died first?
They don't, imo. I think it was just the normal way to word it for an obit. I don't believe they meant anyone to take it in the literal sense.

:eek:

Sheri A. Coleman, 31, passed away at 7:55 a.m.

Wasn't CC on his way home at that time?

Where did they get the TOD? If this is in fact true, then it wasn't Chris????

Best,

Melanie

Best,

Melanie

Actually, I think the police were at the house at 6:51am and the bodies were discovered. At 7:55 am they were probably looking for evidence.

Y'all are crazy. He's clearly innocent. He's being set up! It will all be clear soon. Not calling her parents, he was in shock. The girlfriend, demons got him. The lawyer, the cops were scaring him. He's a preacher's kid, he couldn't have done it. There had to be someone hidden in the house. Innocent until proven guilty!

You are so right, but have we heard about the family dynamics. Since my mom died, my dad went off and married the town alcholoic/*advertiser censored*/addict. I've pretty much cut my ties with that side of the family.

My husband specifically knows that I don't want a funeral (cremation instead) and to NOT even call my family. My brother is the only person who will know (and my dear husbands family of course). My side has just turned into trash. My ashes will be tossed in our family estate in Coughton Court, in England (yah, I'm a Throckmorton from the Gunpowder Plot). That's the only place I want to be.

It's also close to his folks home - so a simple ceremony with his side of the family would be just fine.

In short, many families are so f'n dysfunctional, that I can't take into
account they were called 2 days later, when my family probably won't be called at all!

Best,

Melanie

Ya I see what your saying. My Dad would be excluded as we haven't spoken for years. But I'd come back and haunt the person if my Mom were excluded. LOL!

OT Thacker and Sheffield bloodline here!

You could do a Google maps of the listed address ... surely Google has street view in that area. Of course, even if you see lots of "machines" or heavy equipment doesn't mean PB isn't involved "on the side"

Been there, done that - the current business address for PB is a small office in a complex in Tampa. He uses a Registered agent (in case he gets busted?) He could be a nice guy, who knows?

They don't, imo. I think it was just the normal way to word it for an obit. I don't believe they meant anyone to take it in the literal sense.

I'm thinking the same thing...at first it just kinda threw me but then I looked up both the boys and it basically says the same thing in their obit...and they were "preceded" by their mother...it just has to be this paper's way of writing??

links for the boys: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thesouthern/obituary.aspx?n=gavin-christopher-coleman&pid=127063230

ok I couldn't pull one up for Garett..I don't know why??

Y'all are crazy. He's clearly innocent. He's being set up! It will all be clear soon. Not calling her parents, he was in shock. The girlfriend, demons got him. The lawyer, the cops were scaring him. He's a preacher's kid, he couldn't have done it. There had to be someone hidden in the house. Innocent until proven guilty!
Are you serious or is this sarcasm?

Some people ask that donations be given to various charities in lieu of flowers. I don't quite understand "family's choice" either in this obit.

Do Not know if this has been addressed but thats CC fathers Church.IMO If donations were going to a Church it should be Destiny Church since that was the families Church.I guess CC knew he would need big bucks for his high priced lawyer.What nerve if you ask me.Trying to catch up.

Best,

Melanie
I would assume it is the time the ME officially pronounced her dead. It's unusual that it would be included in an obit, though. MOO

LOL! My ex is a preacher's kid. He's also a narcissistic sociopath!:eek:

He's also very charming and a pathological liar. What you say makes sense to me since I had 20 years of training before I finallly got out! He's now 53 years old and his dad the preacher still covers his arse and chooses to ignore his shenanigans! It must be to keep up appearances........

It also says:
She was preceded in death by two sons, Garett and Gavin Coleman

How in the world do they know the sons died first?
What seems odd is I would think the "perp" would've killed her first since she would be the greater threat to him, then killed the children. MOO

Ok, riddle me this; If a stalker/killer were hiding in the house and waited for him to leave, then hurt his family, why didnt this perp CALL CC on his cellphone from the house instead of writing on the wall. After all, this perp wanted to make him suffer, right? Wouldnt hearing his anguish firsthand be something a deranged perp bent on hurting him want?

It could be when the ME declared her dead, but I don't know how they would have access to the information. Very strange and very incorrect.

So someone replaced the prior obit with this more formal one? I see all 300+ comments and photos are the same. Maybe someone complained about Chris not being mentioned before?
Hmmm........ hard to say.

Did you notice also that it states she was proceeded in death by her two sons, Garett and Gavin?

Preacher's sons are usually the worst ones all that repression .Plus people look the other way cause he is the preachers son.There have been many preachers sons that turned out to be a bad seed.Especially when taught all that fire and brimstone sermons.JMO

Hello SeriouslySearching and All,

I did find this page. It mentions "memorials may be made to..." but that is NOT what I read. What I read was specific as to where memorials could be made, i.e. the family's choice was noted.

W

In that article it says "Memorials can be made to the families choice c/o Grace Church Ministries".

No specific destination for the money. This would mean that you give money and the family (Chris Coleman) decides what to do with it.

IIRC, the neighbor who spoke on a news video, said it was an 'argument' or 'arguing' or 'fight' and they didn't specify 3 a.m. in the report I saw. They said the evening before or something like that. NO EXACT TIME.

JMHO
fran
Thank you fran!! Greatly appreciated!!

I would assume it is the time the ME officially pronounced her dead. It's unusual that it would be included in an obit, though. MOO

I have read obits since I was 18,long time and have never seen time of death.I think it s damage control so the town folk think oh CC could not have done it(it will help the donations to keep coming in).Obits are written by the family so they put it in if you ask me.JMO

In that article it says "Memorials can be made to the families choice c/o Grace Church Ministries".

No specific destination for the money. This would mean that you give money and Grace Church decides what to do with it.

Yeah like pay for a high priced mouth piece IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew