SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DEAL!! but I get Colin Firth, especially in Love Actually, Bridget Jones 1 & 2, Nany McPhee, sometimes when I'm in a bad boy mood Shakespear in Love, and (SPOILER) Bridget Jone's Baby!!!:giggle:

Meh. I'll see your Colin Firth and raise you a Viggo Mortensen! Or a Johnny Depp. Hubba hubba.

WOW~! You are definitely the poster lady for a beautiful midwest gal!

Seems as most of us are blonds!

Everyone is sooo pretty... add me to the blonde list

(courtesy of Clairol that is covering my gray!)

His eyes scare me.

A match made in ...?

jodibobby.jpg

You mean Troy Hayden? The hunky reporter??? If so, then yes he's very attractive. Although not really my type. My husband is East Indian so I like the tall, dark, and handsome types :blushing:

:floorlaugh: Yes, I do love his smile. I think Jodi did too from one of her tweets about not trusting a nice smile or something to that effect.

I also like how he nailed her in the interview and cut her off like a Juan-nism . :rocker:

Yes, I got caught in the crossfire with this! :floorlaugh:

July 18th (Jodi's arrest day in 2008) here we come! Maybe some of us WS'ers should go to Phoenix and have a huge support rally.

:nono: She was arrested on July 15, 2008, not July 18.

I just saw him April 19th!!! It was the second time I've seen him. He put on an amazing show with an amazing set list.

I haven't seen him since the 80s, back in that awesome-hair decade. It will be fun! Just noticed you are a SoCal girlie too. :seeya:

:floorlaugh: Yes, I do love his smile. I think Jodi did too from one of her tweets about not trusting a nice smile or something to that effect.

I also like how he nailed her in the interview and cut her off like a Juan-nism . :rocker:

He totally did. It was a thing of beauty. Although there was another hard hitting interview with another male reporter and his name escapes me. She ended up calling him a "hater". I loved it. :rockon:

He totally did. It was a thing of beauty. Although there was another hard hitting interview with another male reporter and his name escapes me. She ended up calling him a "hater". I loved it. :rockon:

RYAN OWENS!!! :rockon:

This article came out then Bill Montgomery I guess tweeted he was open to negotiating a deal with Arias. So I guess as of today, it was decided that was NOT gonna happen (kinda confusing but that's the deal now as I understand it)

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...rosecutor-discusses-next-steps-for-arias-case

KCL, the above article is from Thursday and says they will consider defense proposals also. When did mr. Montgomery change his mind and decide no deal? Is it in today's news anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyndHunter