SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrounged thru boxes, found the electronics cords, hooked up the TV and DVD player *all by myself* and found season 4 of Sex and the City and enjoying a fine Sauvignon Blanc, my girls, Stanford, Alan cumming as dolce or gabbana after a freezing cold shower as our gas isn't turned in til Monday sitting in the most comfortable recliner I may have ever sat in (thank you Alfonse) belly full of Chinese takeout and trying for the world record for longest runon sentence known to man. :seeya:

Sounds like you and Alfonse are enjoying your new place - You are happy to find Sex and the City and here I am watching LOCKUP - Got to watch my criminals somehow.....:seeya:

Really? Makes sense. Learn something new everyday. ;)
A teardrop tattoo (in the American prison system anyway) means, quite simply that you have murdered someone. For every teardrop you have symbolizes another victim.

That is what I have read also

:seeya: That sounds like some perfect R&R time... Get a nice, warm, fuzzy wooly blanket to keep you warm, if you like them. I have a grey one that is so worn out but I love it.

You are funny. Its probably a hundred degrees in Arizona.

The young couple are lazy. Mrs Middleton is no doubt a hard working woman *but* she's a social climber. And the amount of publicity Pippa has been given is ridiculous.

ETA - if you go to www.royaldish.com you'll see some amusing photos, esp of the way Kate always manages to catch a camera. It's funny. Some of the posts on there are harsh but as an example they tracked the amount of work Kate was doing. Answer - Not Very Much.

I agree about Pippa but truly feel Kate is in love. (could be a girl thing) What say you, ladies?

You are funny. Its probably a hundred degrees in Arizona.

I don't think KCL is in AZ? I think she is gone to CA? :floorlaugh:

I was a thumb sucker until 12-ish. :blushing: I always have a "blankie", even when I travel- be it car, plane, train. lol

:seeya: That sounds like some perfect R&R time... Get a nice, warm, fuzzy wooly blanket to keep you warm, if you like them. I have a grey one that is so worn out but I love it.

I luv my blankie at home - a white faux fur one..,mmmmm I may pull a towel from the dryer and throw it over me...:floorlaugh:

I luv my blankie at home - a white faux fur one..,mmmmm I may pull a towel from the dryer and throw it over me...:floorlaugh:

LOL, my child has ALWAYS had one. When he was small he called it his "Kye Kye" now he has one like yours only in blue.

Do you have a gas stove? I've got to tell you - Red Rock in Sedona, AZ - What a beautiful place you picked to live...My father was born in Globe, AZ. My Mama is from Ft. Collins, CO and they somehow met together at Pt. Conception, CA.....Lucky for y'all - you live in "dry heat" with only about 7-9 percent humidity. In the South, when it hits 99 degrees with 99 percent humidity - It is smothering even though I have lived in the South most of my life.

Re BBM

Your story reminded of a situation I once ran into and want to learn what to do next time, so need some advice from anyone.

This falls into the "What would You Do?" category.

I once was on a plane and there was a mother and small boy (lets say brat) in the seats directly in front of me. I had nobody beside me in my isle.

During the flight, the kid would stand up in his seat and stare right at me and stick his tounge out and make faces at me. At first, I cracked up, but after about the 20th time, I finally decided to stick my toungue out back at him and made a scary face at him. :floorlaugh:

He didnt like that and started crying and his Mom of course thinks I must have did something horrible to him, as she turned around and gave me a dirty look too. I came real close to sticking my toungue out at her too, but resisted. :floorlaugh:

Did I react too much ? What would others do? I want to be ready for next time. :floorlaugh:

BBM

Oh Lordy. Hatfied, I have to confess that my son does this! I get so embarrassed....sometimes we get lucky and there's a another kid or youngster in the seats behind us...then it's fine 'cause they both do it to each other and play "games." If there's an adult, then I just keep turning him around until he stops.

My advice to you is to acknowledge it once or twice, and then DO NOT acknowlege it anymore. Just ignore him/her. Look other ways, but don't look directly at the kid from then on. That will get them to stop quick. THey only keep doing it if they get a reaction.

As others mentioned in the comments, how do we know it's really CMJA's brother? Maybe it's a fake....

Very well could be. The sex tape was another way Jodi could blackmail Travis.
Maybe the motive to go to AZ was because she was pizzed because Travis had no plans to visit her at all in June?
re: their discussion on the sex recording. Just throwin' it out there.

I just asked three questions in one on the Legal Thread...I have anxiety and want to know if these questions have already been answered.

Maybe the motive to go to AZ was because she was pizzed because Travis had no plans to visit her at all in June?

Jodi told Flores that Travis cancelled on her twice. She said she knows he never would have come to Cal. again to see her.

Travvie visited Samantha in SoCal the end of May. He made her take that picture of them together. The motive was that Travis rejected her and she couldn't handle it and he would have no other. That has already been decided. She would be the last person he ever had sex with too. Black Widow.

BBM

Oh Lordy. Hatfied, I have to confess that my son does this! I get so embarrassed....sometimes we get lucky and there's a another kid or youngster in the seats behind us...then it's fine 'cause they both do it to each other and play "games." If there's an adult, then I just keep turning him around until he stops.

My advice to you is to acknowledge it once or twice, and then DO NOT acknowlege it anymore. Just ignore him/her. Look other ways, but don't look directly at the kid from then on. That will get them to stop quick. THey only keep doing it if they get a reaction.

I really do like kids as they are so funny some times. I realized this particular boy was just having a blast and I think the Mom was pre-occupied and didnt realize he was getting carried away. I did try ignoring him, but he won the war of attrition as he had an amazing ability to stare for the longest time until I would take a peek and then he got me with the tounge. :floorlaugh:

My "war" with him went on for about an hour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper