SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, shows how much they really cared, or didn't, imo.

I think the sale of T shirts may have paid for that trip. Why would they take off when they were waiting for a verdict?

Just wanted to give a shout out to the lurkers .. especially the ones from Brisvegas :seeya:
:seeya::seeya: from me too! We are glad WS is helping you to learn about this case and hope the links we share are useful for you. :rockon::rockon:

Thanks, your post reminded me that s king has a new book coming out this year. It's about Danny Torrence as an adult, and he's trying to protect a child that has the shining... It's called Dr. sleep...:seeya:

Wow, thanks, I will be looking out for that one. His novel, "The Shining" was one of his best, imo.

She stayed in his motorhome... maybe that's had she made her cash at PPL?

I have a feeling she gave Gus more than just company. moo
Welp, it's sure possible but she might be too mean to give it up to the old guy. She is cruel and there would be a pity aspect that I don't think she has. Nasty as it sounds, throwing a leg over old Gus would be close to kindness - doubt she has it in her. Does seem there is still some $ unexplained however.

They don't just hand out those 9mm's cause you stick out your rack and whisper babytalk.

It does seem somewhat telling that none of them even bothered to show up for the non-verdict verdict.

Yes, something is not right with that.

Were they even in Phoenix while the jury was deliberating?

Maybe Jodi did not want her family called once the verdict, or in this case, non-verdict to come in?

I understood it that Mrs. Arias didn't go on the trip and was near the courthouse but wasn't notified.

Sandy Arias told Jean C that she was right by the courthouse, but the court people told her it was just a question and the jury wasn't coming into the courtroom. That she didn't need to be there, or I'm assuming SA assumed she didn't need to be there. She said her daughter and her husband (boyfriend?) went to the Grand Canyon.

Wow, thanks, I will be looking out for that one. His novel, "The Shining" was one of his best, imo.

You're welcome:seeya: I stayed at the Stanley hotel, where he got the part of the idea for the shining. They have a copy in every room, and a channel that plays the movie 24/7. It's a nice place to stay, but I don't recommend staying in the summer...no a/c :seeya:

Rumor was that the sister tweeted that the family was on their way to tour the Grand Canyon at the time of the non-verdict verdict...Did the Arizona taxpayers pay for that tour, I wonder...Total disconnect from family IMO.

From Angela's facebook page, it seems they were at the Grand Canyon on May23.

Your sister is on a life or death trial, so I guess going on a tour to the Grand Canyon is ideal? :floorlaugh:

Did you "understood" that from Donavan Bering? Or a reliable source? Can you provide a link? TIA

That's right, then Sandy confirmed it to Troy Hayden .. but who knows .. I can't believe they weren't there since media was told the non-verdict was delayed because they were waiting on the Arias family ..

I keep recalling CMJA in one of her post-mitigation interviews where she was asked if she thought she deserved the death penatly, and she said "well, that's not really justice, that's revenge." Now, sounds to me like that's one of good ol' ALV's lines. Just like "society wants someone to persecute." Methinks CMJA borrowed those two lines from the same person = ALV.

Me thinks Jodi had ALV and Dr. Samuels under her thumb.

The Rolling Stones-Under My Thumb - YouTube

For you KCL! :rocker: :seeya:

You're welcome:seeya: I stayed at the Stanley hotel, where he got the part of the idea for the shining. They have a copy in every room, and a channel that plays the movie 24/7. It's a nice place to stay, but I don't recommend staying in the summer...no a/c :seeya:

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

suffer-shelley-duvall-590x350.jpg

Your sister is on a life or death trial, so I guess going on a tour to the Grand Canyon is ideal? :floorlaugh:

And if Donovan was with them, she might have been busy starting a forest fire. Priorities.

:floorlaugh: "The tube flute" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I keep a harmonica in a drawer near all my guitar stuff, and once in awhile I will take it out and give it a try (usually when I'm listening to Neil Young LOL) and it's fun when I hit a few of the same notes, but I have no idea really how to play that thing! One of these days maybe I will sit with it and figure the dang thing out. :seeya:

That's really cool. :seeya:

I always would of loved to played the harmonica but my lungs are not as powerful as they used to be. lol

Is that the one in Colorado? We visited but didn't stay overnight. It is awesome.

Seems to me like the whole family, including CMJA, didn't ever think she was gonna get Death. CMJA would seem genuinely surprised by any questions regarding a possible Death verdict. Her mitigation presentation was a joke...if they were really afraid of it, I'm just thinking they would have taken it a lot more seriously? Not, NO WITNESSES, your Honor. And then all the media stuff, it's like she wasn't even worried about it.

Did you "understood" that from Donavan Bering? Or a reliable source? Can you provide a link? TIA

No link and certainly not Donavon - general conversation on this board. It was said Mrs. Arias was very upset not being notified.

Could be I heard it on HLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member