DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

"You don't put people to death for being stupid."

"You don't put people to death for lying."

:banghead: :facepalm::stormingmad:

Yeah, it never occurred to him that Travis might have preferred to survive that day instead of being butchered by an evil sociopath and later slandered by her as a pedophile, in exchange for the murderess's lies to the jury about ESL courses and Locks of Love.

[Locks of Love, BTW, is snarled in scandal after supporters learned that the organization could not account for millions of dollars' worth of donated hair after providing only 317 wigs in 2011.

Seems that they sell most of the hair that's donated.

But that wouldn't be news to folks who follow big-name charities, as many of them spend the majority of their funds on advertising, fundraising, and administration (salaries and expenses), while directing less toward their core public missions/ministries.

And I digress, but this does seem to be the thread for that, does it not?]

If I were an actress studying to play that role, I would have watched every.single.moment. of the trial, especially the murderer's 18 days on the stand, but all of it for the context it would provide, and I'd have been up to my elbows in Websleuths and any other site that could provide context. Did this actress try to go into the role as if she were a juror????

(And OMG. JVM on screen whacking a stiletto into a watermelon. Bread and circuses... *wanders off muttering to self*)

Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

BBM

No, in Maricopa County, you make them jury foremen, apparently.

I agree, all of her attention and energy is spent on watching, waiting, and trying to figure out how she should portray herself. And, as genuine emotion shines through the eyes and expressions, and since she is so devoid of that, it appears she has that flat affect.
I already have a bad feeling about this actress and the movie as I saw a short commercial on it where she was saying that CMJA engaged in all this sexual activity just to please Travis. :banghead: That's enough to tell me how ignorant and ill informed she is.

It is sickening how a woman defendant is somehow portrayed as some small minded weak damsel in distress and dealing with the big bad male. Yeah, riiight!:banghead: She did the sex because she liked doing all the sex adventures with Travis.

In this case it is especially offensive. I think JA was the ring leader in the sexcapades she offered up to Travis. Yet it will be shown in the movie the other way around.

Why cant these shows just tell the truth for once? Why do they always seem so biased against a male victim when a female is the cold blooded murderess?

That is why I refuse to watch this trash. Its as made up as JA's testiphony.

She has a flat affect because she is a being who is filled with no remorse and no conscience.

It would be like watching JA all over again and having to stomach her concocted lies ad nauseaum.

BBM

No, in Maricopa County, you make them jury foremen, apparently.

:lol:

The abuse? Give me a break. Jodi played Travis and egged him on. She was miss nicey-nicey sure, but underneath that layer of superficiality, she probably made Travis so angry. :stormingmad:

Signing on for a quick prayer request.

My mom stopped to check on my sister and she's taking her to the ER. Hopefully she's just dehydrated but, she's my sister, and I worry.

I'm off to pick up my nephew (her son) from daycare and I'll keep him overnight. I'll sign on with an update as soon as I can.

TIA

Sending prayers to your family, Hopeful. Addiction is an ugly and evil thing, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

He needs to sthu!

No, you don't but you DO put someone to death who has committed a very cruel premeditated murder and doesn't have a drop of remorse for doing so.:stormingmad:

He sounds so odd.

I cant believe that he bought her lies.........hook .......line and sinker.

He is probably a supreme member now of another nameless site that praises the murderer.:floorlaugh: Maybe they will select him as President of her fan club.:D

Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

Re BBM

No, but you could decide DP would be a valid verdict for somone who stabs someone 29 times, shoots them in the head, plans the crime weeks in advance, attempts to cover it up afterwards, and then trashes the victims reputation during the trial with no proof whatsoever of the allegations.

The one thing that really made me favor the DP was how she continued to trash him during the trial with no proof whatsoever of the gross allegations she was making. And the reason I did not believe those allegations was the sex tape itself which she recorded, you could tell she was the one who setup the call and if nothing else, it was either all her ideas or she at least was equally responsible for the subject matter on that tape. The way she giggled and laughed and enjoyed herself just as much as he was sure gives a glimmer of insight into her participation in all that. For all we know, it was always her ideas on all that sort of stuff.

Some chat users like Mibbit, which doesn't require Java to work and seems more stable than the Java client.

Go to:
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com

Click: the yellow link that says Server

Type: irc.serenity-irc.net in the Server field

Nick: use your WS username

Channel: #websleuths (must include #)

Some chat users like Mibbit, which doesn't require Java to work and seems more stable than the Java client.

Go to:

:rocker: Great little hang out!

:cowcouch:

some chat users like mibbit, which doesn't require java to work and seems more stable than the java client.

Go to:

click: The yellow link that says server

type: Irc.serenity-irc.net in the server field

nick: Use your ws username

channel: #websleuths (must include #)

thank you for easy to follow directions for my ipad, finally!!!!

Does anyone know if a final decision has been made by the DA or not whether this is heading for another penalty phase. The last I heard is there were some rumors of some sort of deal being considered. I know Juan and family want to redo the penalty phase but just not sure what the final DA decision will be. We may never know till the actual day of the penalty phase suppposed to start because I guess a deal can be made right up until the day of REDO. I think a deal can be made even past that point too, up until the case goes to the new jury again. My understanding anyway, which may be wrong.

Thank you, Dawn Treader!

Jury foreman Zavakos:

actually we do when they commit crimes that involve those things. She lied and was stupid while committing a felony.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Go to:

Thank you! I'll save these instructions for when I get to work tomorrow.....

In the Martin case the family has asked for justifiable peace. There are a total of 500 potential jurors. Out of those six will be picked, and only two alternates.

Could someone please enlighten me why there will only be six jurors? I've never heard of anything less than twelve.TIA

Ok DD just announced in the lead in for his show that jodi assaults inmate while in chains.... Is this true or is he trying to make me watch the whole show for a hypothetical question??:seeya:

Could someone please enlighten me why there will only be six jurors? I've never heard of anything less than twelve.TIA

In Florida unless it is a capital murder case the jury is composed of six jurors.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members