SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening my fellow WSers just wanted to pop in and say that I will be giving myself a self imposed ban from WS until about the end of the second week of July. Since I'm a jury member starting tomorrow morning I need to stay away from all news accounts and can't risk seeing anything about my assigned case. Or seeing even a link to my case. And I'm super bummed because I'm going to miss Dr. Drew tomorrow night! And I will miss the status conference on the 20th!

Anyway have fun my fellow WSers and see you all when my case is over!!

Good luck on the jury JSR...we'll look forward to seeing you back in a few weeks

-raid the fridge in the middle of the night

-sit by the fireplace with a good book

She will never again have a bubble bath with rose petals and candles.

Hide in the garden shed during a storm along with a frisky husband.

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

-window shop at the mall at Christmas

-Travel. One of the things she loved most

-raid the fridge in the middle of the night

-sit by the fireplace with a good book

-Find jean knight on YouTube

-Spend Father's Day with her Dad.

-Use a remote control.

-go to an all male review

-Have a cold beer on a hot, summer day

-Snuggle in her bed at night with her fur baby

-Sit on a patio with a good book

-Lay out by the pool/on a beach

-jump in puddles

-be pregnant, rear a child, watch them graduate, go to proms, college and married

-Hold her grandchildren

-go to the funeral of a loved one

-buy a new car

-use a microwave

-"text" or "tweet"

-be a Mormon or go inside any LDS temple

-see and touch real snow

-fall asleep in the arms of the one she loves

-get "waxed"....anywhere!

-see herself in a real glass mirror

-have unlimited colors to draw with

-use a camera

-post videos on You Tube, My Space, or Facebook

- not having a current photo of herself except her mug shot

-go to Cancun

-be with family at Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter

-have a mani-pedi

- have a Birthday cake

-smell the air after it rains in the forest

-go to a zoo :floorlaugh:

-buy sunscreen

-have her hair professionally cut

-be called by her name

-sleep in/stay up late

-bake cookies

-go to Starbucks :facepalm:

-have a pair of underwear/socks for everyday of the week

-take a shower/bath anytime/for as long as she wants to

-walk a mile without having to turn around every 5th step

-use the toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, lotion of her choice

-have more than one color in her wardrobe

-have a closet

-have more than 2 pairs of shoes

-use the toilet in private

-fly on a plane

-choose when, what, and where she wants to eat

-feel carpet under her toes

-watch a movie premiere

-go to a concert

Singing and dancing around the room in silky naughty underwear.

It's an Adele day.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rYEDA3JcQqw

CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!

I wasn't sure if you quit. I kept looking for you on the "Quitters" thread. I know we were both talking about quitting about 10 days ago but I was waiting until I finished off my last carton.

This is not my first time quitting smoking. Once I even quit for two years but the day my husband died I bought a pack and here we are 6 years later. But for some reason, this time is the easiest time ever.

I quit June 8th. How about you? (And you feel free to PM me as well, anytime. Quitters love company!) :seeya:

Sorry for the delay in response! I quit June 4, for Travis. :)

Quitters are the greatest winners.

Happy Sunday WS! :seeya:

Just want to thank everyone for their honest advice to my posts last night about my dating situation. It means a lot to me and I'm definitely going to be rereading them for the next few days! He did it again today (blew me off) and I just have to be done with it. The wondering is making me incredibly anxious and I don't deserve this. Sitting on my hands so I don't call or text him!

Spent a wonderful afternoon with my awesome family and realized how truly blessed I am. AND, my 14 month old niece FINALLY started walking a few days ago (lazy little stinker), so that was a blast to watch :)

BBM~ He's history then in my books. Screw him, you don't need him. :twocents:

Happy Sunday WS! :seeya:

Just want to thank everyone for their honest advice to my posts last night about my dating situation. It means a lot to me and I'm definitely going to be rereading them for the next few days! He did it again today (blew me off) and I just have to be done with it. The wondering is making me incredibly anxious and I don't deserve this. Sitting on my hands so I don't call or text him!

Spent a wonderful afternoon with my awesome family and realized how truly blessed I am. AND, my 14 month old niece FINALLY started walking a few days ago (lazy little stinker), so that was a blast to watch :)

I am so glad you decided to share. I am glad that you are taking a stance, because you are worth more and better than how he is treating you. I learned it the hard way. It feels like rejection but now I can use my spiffy 20/20 hindsight to realize what as*hol** they were. Thank goodness, I figured it out. I was a mess when some guy did this, blaming myself, driving myself nuts. Horrible.

Learning your self worth and value and LOVING YOU is the best thing. And it started Today! So proud of you. :seeya:

I'm not even supposed to be here tonight - But, watched Lockup because that is what I do for whatever reason and some guy (Corcaran Cali prison, I think), and said that his favorite killing was when he stabbed someone over 100 times and the victim begged him to stop and the victim felt the pain each stab but was still alive and felt the pain...He was smiling when he told this story...

I'm not even supposed to be here tonight - But, watched Lockup because that is what I do for whatever reason and some guy (Corcaran Cali prison, I think), and said that his favorite killing was when he stabbed someone over 100 times and the victim begged him to stop and the victim felt the pain each stab but was still alive and felt the pain...He was smiling when he told this story...

I'm not supposed to be here either. Then got to thinking, since when did I do what I'm supposed to? :floorlaugh:

Zuri - Aren't you the horse loving one here? We are so proud of our girls for winning the Equestrian Championship...When I was young, my father taught me to shovel and walk up in the hills in Cali to find that horse to ride and put the rein on - bareback - he was afraid of us being drug by stirrups.

I'm not supposed to be here either. Then got to thinking, since when did I do what I'm supposed to? :floorlaugh:

I really act like a child (on the internets) even though I'm actually 57 until August...It's OK as far as I'm concerned! What would you like to listen to this evening, friend?

When The Levee Breaks - Yep, the levee broke in NO during hurricane Katrina. Why do folks live underwater?

When The Levee Breaks Led Zeppelin +Lyrics - YouTube

I love that show. Annnnnd.....you just described a classic psychopath.....lordy that is.disturbing. I could not handle working in a prison unless I was far removed from caring from them...nurse...sure....CO...no way. Not even a caseworker could I.be.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

In reference to the dog park storiies:

My little granddog looks mostly like a Boston, but is half Border Collie. At the dog park, he likes to pick out the biggest dogs there and try to herd them. This includes a little woofing and snapping at their heels, which they don't take too kindly to.

So no more dog park for Mister Pickle :eek:(

I love that show so much...and I loved Sheldon's bazinga at the end of the flash mob

Me too, marlap! It's the only TV show I've ever gone out and bought the DVDs for. Both seasons 1 & 2.

And you were so RIGHT about the SPURS!!!:drumroll:

In reference to the dog park storiies:

My little granddog looks mostly like a Boston, but is half Border Collie. At the dog park, he likes to pick out the biggest dogs there and try to herd them. This includes a little woofing and snapping at their heels, which they don't take too kindly to.

So no more dog park for Mister Pickle :eek:(

Oh that's cute! I can just see it. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads