SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Status hearing tomorrow...will a date be set for retrial? :please:

Regarding the FB comments and Victoria Washington, I have also contacted an Arizona attorney who has been following the CMJA case and this attorney will look into the matter. Don't want the guilty verdict put into jeopardy.

And whoa, George Zimmerman in the news again. The charges include a long barreled shotgun. :eek: He's being detained overnight all by himself in a solitary cell for his own protection.

Dunno if we're allowed to talk about GO but my god that guy never learns.
That's all I'm saying.

Mods if it's not allowed please delete

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:
I will have to ask my husband where his billfold is. My children only know "wallet". I grew up with "billfold". My mother has a lot of sayings that are southern. Do you know any of these?

Sell me down the river
Wait a cotton pickin minute
Take a snake by the tale and whip it
Take the .50 pieces off my eyes
Crack the whip

:seeya:

Yes, those are great!

I watch a program on The Discovery Channel about Moonshiners. Two of the men I recognized in the Appalachian English video. It cracks me up how there are subtitles during the episodes. I guess some ppl can't understand them. I can! :)

Popcorn Sutton, from Tennessee! :)

I heard there are no tornado warnings up at the present time. We had high winds and torrential rain for awhile but now its just wind. Illinois was hit very bad. So far they have 5 dead. There was one f4 tornado touch down in Ill..We have a chance yet for thunderstorms all night. Southern Ohio had damage also. Parts of Kentucky are a shambles. Tried to think where Tulessa lives but couldnt remember....Stay safe.:seeya:

Princess where are you? Please.:loveyou:

I'm in Pike County. We had high winds and torrential rain also. But no power outages. What's going on with Princess?

Thank god for WS. Sitting waiting to be seen for physio again and it is a snooze fest
Can't believe I still have this boot on.

Tulessa stay safe! I hate the wind I'm such a big baby ha

Thank god for WS. Sitting waiting to be seen for physio again and it is a snooze fest
Can't believe I still have this boot on.

Tulessa stay safe! I hate the wind I'm such a big baby ha

Take care of that foot! :seeya:

Well after 14 long weeks.......I HAVE BEEN LIBERATED! NO MORE BOOT.

feels so so strange

GCharlie-- Either VW or someone acting on her behalf has scrubbed her comments off that FB page. I can't even find her personal FB page anymore.

Looks like she either didn't know her comments would be spread by butcher's fanatics and/or mails and calls by you and others to the PD office got results. Good work!

Yes, Josie is boot free!!!!! Today is a better day for me too.

Good morning all! :wave:

Well, still have nothing from Tricia about how our Princess is doing!! :fence: Does anyone here more than friends with her? Maybe you can get "through" (like a phone #), and "see" what's going on?? :scared:
I don't know what else to do but wait on Tricia to get ahold of her!!

Good morning all! :wave:

Well, still have nothing from Tricia about how our Princess is doing!! :fence: Does anyone here more than friends with her? Maybe you can get "through" (like a phone #), and "see" what's going on?? :scared:
I don't know what else to do but wait on Tricia to get ahold of her!!

gosh, this is getting scary. PRINCESS, we are so concerned about you.

Please check in.

Niner , thanks your diligence in trying to reach Princess.

Hi, I've been lurking this thread but biting my tongue so as to not get a time out, haha!

Could someone tell me what's happened with princess? TIA

princess had surgery on Oct. 30th and she was really concerned about it.

Princess has not posted since her surgery. We are concerned.

princess had surgery on Oct. 30th and she was really concerned about it.

Princess has not posted since her surgery. We are concerned.

I am nervous about her but I am going to remain optimistic. Lets keep praying for a positive outcome.

Great news for those with depression. They have linked insomnia with depression, and if they can fix the insomnia they can help the depression. Isn't this something we all have been aware of for a long time?

In 1969 I went with a friend to drop off her kids for a late summer visit with her mom in Magnolia Arkansas. Her stepfather was a forest ranger and they lived way back in the woods. They still had a party line (two short rings and one long for their number), chamber pots (you didn't go out after dark or to the outhouse because something was out there) and when you went to town you put on a dress, not pants, never shorts. You got up and went to Church on Sunday morning and you didn't even think about cussing.

I remember hearing about Sharon Tate's murder as we crossed the state line in Texarkana.

I still say bilfold. I have an old dear friend whose husband's family is from Tangiers Island and he is hard to understand at times, and it's not because he's in his nineties.

Does anyone know what these little hearings are about that they are having like the one this week. I know we are not allowed to know the details but are they hearings regarding procedure type things or what. They just seem to have a lot of them.
Thanks

Great news for those with depression. They have linked insomnia with depression, and if they can fix the insomnia they can help the depression. Isn't this something we all have been aware of for a long time?

In 1969 I went with a friend to drop off her kids for a late summer visit with her mom in Magnolia Arkansas. Her stepfather was a forest ranger and they lived way back in the woods. They still had a party line (two short rings and one long for their number), chamber pots (you didn't go out after dark or to the outhouse because something was out there) and when you went to town you put on a dress, not pants, never shorts. You got up and went to Church on Sunday morning and you didn't even think about cussing.

I remember hearing about Sharon Tate's murder as we crossed the state line in Texarkana.

I still say bilfold. I have an old dear friend whose husband's family is from Tangiers Island and he is hard to understand at times, and it's not because he's in his nineties.

I used to live in Texarkana. One block off state line avenue on the Arkansas side. The junior high school I went to was home of the 'Piggies'. The charging Piggies.

Does anyone know what these little hearings are about that they are having like the one this week. I know we are not allowed to know the details but are they hearings regarding procedure type things or what. They just seem to have a lot of them.
Thanks

Today's hearing was a status update hearing. Basically, the judge meets with both sides to find out how prepared they are to go to trial and see if a trial date can be set.

Many of the other hearings on the calendar have been for the judge to hear oral arguments on motions submitted to the court. There is a hearing next Tuesday for oral arguments; to my knowledge, only the twitter motion is outstanding.

Today's hearing lasted 15 minutes and no new dates were scheduled on the calendar. Someone outside the courtroom tweeted that Nurmi did not look happy leaving the courtroom. I'm wondering if he wanted a date to be set today, but did not get one due to Juan's schedule being busy with the Chrisman trial set for 1/27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234