DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:snowflake: Good morning from SNOWY Montana!!!:snowflake:
:floorlaugh:

:snowflake:

Yeah so my husband woke me out of a dead sleep last night (I went to bed REALLY early, which is not like me) and said, "It's a hung jury." Not such a very funny joke there, fella.

Don't worry, I punched him in his face.

That was nice of you. I would have grabbed a place a bit below his face and squeezed real hard. But ... I'm sadistic that way .....

Surely this has been mentioned and I missed it because I just cannot keep up...

But did anyone else notice the Alexanders' body language yesterday during JA's allocution??? Almost every single one of them had their arms folded across their chest. Pretty telling, imo.

Did anyone else notice little miss smarty pants, in one of her interviews, called it her "allocation??"

I hate her more everyday.

I haven't been sleeping well last two days..I wake up feeling exhausted..I don't know if its this trial or not but its amazing how much these trials emotionally takes a toll on you

Same here. Now try to imagine the jury ..........

Or make it a Poinsettia - cranberry juice and champagne. Yum.
I'll take two, please.

I make a fabulous Holiday Punch with cranberry juice cocktail, frozen orange juice concentrate, ginger ale, a jar of maraschino cherries/juice, and Champagne (non-alcoholic bubbly for kids). :cheers:

Good Morning Lovebugs!

Thanks, Steely! Your captions make the Jodi Show And Tell tolerable.

Went out with some people last night... One of my friends is visiting from the Carmel/Monterrey area. She has known Darrel Brewer professionally for years. She had nothing bad to say about him at all. She told us he has been receiving death threats recently. I asked her why he wanted to testify. She said it was more about his reputation than anything. He wanted to make it clear that he would never have exposed his son to her if she was anything like she is now. Kinda' made sense I guess.

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Where can I get access to all the interviews, the full length ones?

There is some consensus even on TV the question was "conditional" "IF" we can't agree.

This would be great news.

(and the Jury is probably laughing at us now LOL)

That would be great news! I watched the clip 4 times of JSS addressing the jury. No If . I suppose it's possible JSS misconstrued the question?... Is that what they are thinking?

I have a venison roast in the slow cooker along with beef broth, onions, garlic, bay leaf, tomato paste, salt, pepper, hot sauce.....gonna have french dip sammichs tonight. I already have homemade buns to go with.... ooooooooooh and some melty provolone cheese.

I'm in the mood for some great crusty French bread, fresh tomatoes, whole milk mozzarella, juicy grapes, a bottle of good red wine and some chocolate cake for dessert. :loveyou:

Oh and some post-meal dance moves in anticipation of the right verdict today.
:skip::skip::dance:

I am in a bad mood too. Tripped this morning and my whole side is hurting from hitting concrete. I jammed my finger and it is super sore and swollen.
Ripped my favorite jeans and for some reason at work people will not leave me alone. They expect me to work while I am on verdict watch. Go figure.

Pass a mimosa to me please. I need something to get me out of my funk.

Hopeful and Rosemary, I hope the day gets better for you.

I'm refusing to work today. It's either sit here on WS or go home because I have no patience and I'm not in the mood for any of these people. All I want to do is curl up in bed with my ipad and post with you all.

But, I'll stay at work, as long as everyone leaves me alone.

I hope we all cheer up. Foul moods suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianVance
Good morning everyone! Today we are all...

Helplessly Hoping - YouTube

Ooooh...DH and I just saw Crosby, Stills and Nash in concert two weeks ago. They were awesome.

Got goosebumps just seeing the link - can't imagine how I'd be at their concert! Listening now - thanks, VV! :seeya:

I'm in the mood for some great crusty French bread, fresh tomatoes, whole milk mozzarella, juicy grapes, a bottle of good red wine and some chocolate cake for dessert. :loveyou:

Oh and some post-meal dance moves in anticipation of the right verdict today.
:skip::skip::dance:

Stop it!!! I'm starving and I have no food here!!

That would be great news! I watched the clip 4 times of JSS addressing the jury. No If . I suppose it's possible JSS misconstrued the question?... Is that what they are thinking?

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! I just noticed the meme in your signature (is that what they're called?)!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! OMG I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

ITA.

There is no reason at all to believe she will give LWOP. None. She bent over backwards for the DT ad nauseum, greenlighting endless sidebars, giving them surrebuttal, letting them have ALV provide hearsay testiphony, allowing them to play the EDITED phone call just to name a few.

Lifting the ban on interviews for this remorseless murderer was the final straw.

I'm not advocating one way or the other for a sentence (it's the jury's discretion, but I'd vote DP)- but should the jury come back with life, I am firmly convinced JSS will opt for LWP.

I think JSS has given way too much leeway to the DT but I think it was to cover herself for appeals, not because she doesn't think Jodi is a remorseless,savage killer. Jmo.

It's chilly, damp, dark, and dreary in these parts - a perfect day for the jury to render a DP verdict. I'm wearing my blue lounging pajamas (had them on yesterday, too) for Travis and his family. :please: let today be the beginning of real JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS by sending Ms. Arias off to prison (hopefully death row) for the rest of her life.

This was not a high-profile case (Detroit), although it was mentioned on some of the nightly news programs for a while. This is one of the most powerful conclusions to a trial that I have ever seen. It will only take about 5 minutes of your time and is worthwhile. Some of the Judge's comments sound like she could be addressing JA.

[video=youtube;1pp0-StFp9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pp0-StFp9w[/video]

1. Stole her grandfather’s gun
(JA could have stopped here but she chose not to…)
2. Borrowed/purchased the gas cans
3. Rented a “nondescript” vehicle for her murderous trip to Mesa
4. Set up an alibi, i.e., RB
5. Began her 1000 + mile murderous journey to Mesa from Yreka
6. Powered down her phone so she wouldn't be traced/tracked in Arizona
7. Entered Travis’s home equipped with a gun & knife
8. Had 13 + hours to reconsider – again – before going through with her plan to kill Travis
9. Stab #1 (to the heart)
10. Stab #2
11. Stab #3
12. Stab #4
13. Stab #5
14. Stab #6
15. Stab #7
16. Stab #8
17. Stab #9
18. Stab #10
19. Stab #11
20. Stab #12
21. Stab #13
22. Stab #14
23. Stab #15
24. Stab #16
25. Stab #17
26. Stab #18
27. Stab #19
28. Stab #20
29. Stab #21
30. Stab #22
31. Stab #23
32. Stab #24
33. Stab #25
34. Stab #26
35. Stab #27
36. Slit Travis’s throat ear-to-ear
37. Shot Travis in the head

Jodi premeditatedly and deliberatively chose death for Travis at least 37 times. She could have stopped, but she chose not to until Travis’s death was assured. Not only did Jodi choose Travis’s death, she has inadvertently chosen her own death over the past 5 + years. She has had ample opportunities to come clean, to take responsibility, and admit to her plan to premeditatedly murder Travis, but instead she chose to continue her lies and to, in essence, murder again the last thing Travis had to leave behind – his reputation and legacy. Again, at any time over the past 5+ years Jodi could have stopped the lies and the annihilation, but Jodi chose not to.

While the jury may come back with a sentence of death, IMO, it is Jodi and only Jodi who chose that. By her own actions she chose Travis’s death AND she chose her own death.

I hope the jury will see it this way too.

JMO ~

Awesome post! :rockon: I hope someone on that jury says it exactly this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela