SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparantly Juror #17 loved Juan...

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 2h @DianaWaschicago yes I loved Juan!!! I knew he was very passionate for the Alexander family! His reaction to the hung jury said it all!

FYI - I just verified that this tweeter, Tara Kelley, was indeed alternate Juror #17. Consider her confirmed - she is the real deal and not an imposter.

It's a possibility she finally had to have sex with him to get him into the shower if that was where she originally wanted to kill him. A couple of things happened that morning that stopped that from happening. One of the roommates did not leave until 11:30am. He came back around 3 and stayed until 4pm with his girlfriend. Jodi had a couple of interruptions making it difficult to possibly get Travis into the shower when someone was not home. If they had sex a couple of times that day it was because her goal was to get Travis in the shower while the house was empty and she was not about to leave until that happened.

I often wondered if Travis thought she left for good because the front door was locked. Her rental car was not parked in the front but on a side street. She could have gone out through the garage so she would not have been seen carrying bags. If Jodi did leave he locked the door behind her and thought he was safe to take a shower. Why would the front door be locked when roommates said he never locked it? I don't see her taking a chance on leaving by way of the front door and being seen carrying out trash bags. We know she carried out her bloodied clothes, shoes, gun, etc. in something.

She locked it when she came back in after pretending to leave, coming back with only her backpack (w/change of clothes and weapons), dressed like a ninja. She didn't want people able to walk in. Time was running out.

I think this is a good time to post something that I thought of earlier. At least it is a change in subject, since I seem to agree with the minority opinions posted above, and don't want to get slammed for having a minority opinion myself. Although I would like to applaud those that have the courage to post such opinions openly on WS. (Not me I'm chicken, lol)
Anyway, I tried and tried to figu out why Jodi looked so genuinely upset at the hung jury decision, especially since everyone was calling it a win for the defense. OMG did you see the NG soliloquy on it, it was mind-blowing lay awful. She's such a drama queen!
Anyhow, I think that Jodi really was upset, and the reason I think may be is that she is so convinced that she will win her appeal on the actual M1 verdict, that she is upset this trial is now going to continue over the summer, and perhaps longer... Before she can even have an appeal.
possible?
Ps forgive any unsensical words, spellings etc, i'm on my ipad and cannot type on it for the life of me!

:goodpost:

I was wondering if the convicted murderer may have been upset that ALL 12 didn't vote for life. Not sure if she knows the actual breakdown, but I'm curious how upset she'd be knowing that twice were for death than were for life.

In essence that means her allocution hit the ground like a safe for 2/3 of the jurors. And after today, we know an alt was against her too.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 4h
@WildAboutTrial I saw my nickname as the manicurist but i hate to say i have no nails lol! I was just bored and staying awake! Alt juror 17

How would she know the manicurist nick? I guess she could have seen it since, but maybe someone did not follow the admonition.

She's been able to read online and speak to people about the case since Thursday evening.

Maybe they mean Jodi did come to his place with an invitation from Travis, but had the killing hashed out if Travis rejected her this one last time?

The move back to Yreka was a few steps down the lifestyle of being the stepford wife at Queensborough Ave., this was the last straw for Jodi and I bet she egged him on on Jun4 before going through with her plan.

i have a question about the foreman:

doesn't it seem inconsistent for him to say 'they' believe travis invited JA to visit on june 4, but that this was premeditated?

BBM

I never saw ANY pictures of them engaged in a sexual act. I don't know how the murderer got him to lay still long enough to "pose" for the naked pic of him. But IMHO He DID NOT have sex with her. Those pictures were just another manipulation by her. The pics show them naked, NOT having sex.

And he didn't look in any of those photos as if he were having a good time. To me, the photos on the bed look as if she woke him up. In one photo, his hand is up as if to wave her away.

And frankly, there is uhm, nothing about TA in those photos that give me the impression he was uhm, excited. Yes, I know the photos could have been taken afterwards, but his body looked to be in a semi-defensive position. TO ME that's the way it looked.

In that last shower photo, those haunted eyes. Breaks my heart. Those are not the eyes of a man who's just had sex with someone to whom he's been addicted.

I firmly believe Foreman was one who had to be convinced to vote for M!. I believe he was maybe the only one who wanted to give M2, and so he had to come around in order for it not to be hung in that phase. And he didn't want that, so he came around. What leads me to believe that are his comments as a whole, and in particular the part where he said coming into the courtroom after deciding their guilt M1 verdict, he told himself he was not going to look at JA, but then when the verdict was read, he couldn't help himself and he did, and it was something he'll always remember. WTF????? I mean, he's acting like that was a huge, big deal, when in reality it is THE LEAST of what she deserved for what she did. I MEAN, SHEESH, SHE HAD ALREADY ADMITTED TO THE KILLING. What was the big deal?? I don't get that part, makes me think he thought they should have given her M2 or even less.

I believe now that the pro-defense questions were from him.

Omgosh, I thought that Mr. F meant that's what he did after the hung jury (which doesn't make sense, I know, but that's what I thought :blushing:).

BBM just sounds like someone who was smitten, and even, a little bit, thinks they've established a relationship with the one whose sadness they don't want to see - even after taking in all the horrendous pictures - IN GIGANTIC, LIVING COLOR - that show what an evil maniac she is!

I think we're all a bit snarky.

I think after all this mess and then the "Foreman" we are all suffering from PMS Post Mistrial Snarky

I know I am not my usual self ..I really feel betrayed we had confidence in the fact after the Murder 1 and Cruelty verdict That no one had another agenda but Justice for Travis and then we got slapped in the face by the remarks that seemed slanted towards justice for a misunderstood victim of verbal and mental abuse.

She locked it when she came back in after pretending to leave, coming back with only her backpack (w/change of clothes and weapons), dressed like a ninja. She didn't want people able to walk in. Time was running out.

While I think Travis voluntarily slept with her, I do think she had her backpack with her. I also think she may have stayed in the house with Travis until nightfall. Remember her asking Flores if the roommates heard anything?

Sorry to hear, but ITA sex is a great manipulation tool, and Jodi is used it against Travis, not the other way around imo.

My sister-in-law cleaned my dad's motorhome, wrote a suicide note and left it in there, then had sex with my brother before going out and blowing her head off in HIS truck. She could have just as easily blown his head off, but she decided to make him suffer and he DID.

I would be shocked if she did NOT try and have sex with Travis before she murdered him. It was the ultimate domination and control. She was the last person he would ever have. She could feel her contempt for his "weakness." Look how she left him. That pose she left him in expressed her utter contempt!

She played Travis like a fiddle. That poor man was SO naive. He doubted even his own instincts because of her seamless manipulations.

It is my opinion, and I repeat, I can't stand him!

That is true about everyone's own opinion but the bottom line he was there to get JA convicted of Murder 1 and that is what he did...Well done Juan!!:moo:

The only thing that didn't wash in this case was the damn camera! And thank God for that, or she may never have been caught! I was SO angry when he said that. :furious:

They can find a jury in Utah. I understand it was not emphasized there at all and certainly didn't get the gavel-to-gavel coverage it got elsewhere.

Ana

BBM

I never saw ANY pictures of them engaged in a sexual act. I don't know how the murderer got him to lay still long enough to "pose" for the naked pic of him. But IMHO He DID NOT have sex with her. Those pictures were just another manipulation by her. The pics show them naked, NOT having sex.

Several photos from that day were not shown to the jury, but the prosecution stated that they engaged in sex that day. I always believed that the photos that were held back showed them "in the act."

That gives me chills.

BBM

I think that was part of her premeditation. "See, see these pictures? They prove that everything was fine, that Travis loved me, and was glad I was there. I would NEVER kill him!"

"Yes, we had sex, then the ninjas killed him, and I didn't call the police, because blah, blah, blah!"

"I killed him because he made me mad. The next person that makes me mad gets the same thing!"

'JODI ARIAS - MASTER MANIPULATOR

[video=youtube;t0g6x3_Ct6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0g6x3_Ct6g[/video]

And he didn't look in any of those photos as if he were having a good time. To me, the photos on the bed look as if she woke him up. In one photo, his hand is up as if to wave her away.

And frankly, there is uhm, nothing about TA in those photos that give me the impression he was uhm, excited. Yes, I know the photos could have been taken afterwards, but his body looked to be in a semi-defensive position. TO ME that's the way it looked.

In that last shower photo, those haunted eyes. Breaks my heart. Those are not the eyes of a man who's just had sex with someone to whom he's been addicted.

BBM

Totally agree with you 100%

I honestly think he adopted a coping style with her- give her what she wants, appease her, keep her calm and then maybe she'll go away without incident. It wasn't at gunpoint imo, but I don't believe he was thrilled either.

Dealing with her must have been exhausting given all we know about her obsessive need for attention. To the very end though, I don't believe for a second that he really understood the scope of her psychopathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela