SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think she's already set the stage for her sadistic game.

She said in one of her many interviews that she has constant nightmares and that she's been told she screams in her sleep and that she wakes up screaming.

Step 1 - establish I'm haunted in my dreams
Step 2 - eventually spill a handful of details of my "nightmares" that are actual details of the murder
Step 3 - stretch this out until I die or they execute me

Sadistic little convict.

that's quite a switch from what she told dr. samuels. i guess she'll say this started after she spoke to him. uh no. it started after she heard STEVEN talking about HIS nightmares and HIM waking up screaming.

I tried to post but looked at a film taken at Estrella Jail G ward. Yikes, I wouldn't last a day.

I did not read his interview that way. Obvioulsy he did not let his feelings about JM interfere becuase he, along with the rest of the jury, convicted her on first degree. I think he was just giving his opionion on JM's style..which is a Q jurors often get asked. And I think given the committment and time of this jury to the case, he would have put those feelings aside. They got the conviction and not being able to decide on the sentence is a different thing entirely.I'm sad at the jury bashing becuase this took enourmous time out of their lives and it had to be awful. When you look at the number of murderes who do not get the DP and their crimes were worse than JA's..it does make me think.

This is how I feel, too. So many are mad at this guy, and that's fine to feel that way, but whatever he "felt" about the evil murderer and/or the prosecutor he did not let affect him during the guilt phase or the aggravation phase.

So, while I don't agree with the things he has said, I kinda admire his ability to stay with the facts of the case, and not let his feelings sway his decision.

The death penalty phase, in my opinion, is probably much harder to decide when it is actually in front of you to do so.

And I think she's already set the stage for her sadistic game.

She said in one of her many interviews that she has constant nightmares and that she's been told she screams in her sleep and that she wakes up screaming.

Step 1 - establish I'm haunted in my dreams
Step 2 - eventually spill a handful of details of my "nightmares" that are actual details of the murder
Step 3 - stretch this out until I die or they execute me

*sigh*

BBM

Never. Even her fake nightmares will be filled with fake details.

I can't image being a juror and expected to sit there with a straight face.
I would have bitten a hole through my tongue! I'm kinda an expressive gal, and I use my whole face ... I would have required a hunk of duck tape to stop from laughing at some of Juan's barbs, and my entire face full Botox .. And dark sunglasses so no one could see my eyes rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have needed a burqa and a chair with a five point harness to keep me from shaking so hard whilst laughing.

I gotta hop off. My turn to host barbecue. I have Famous Dave's coming ... Catering, why didn't I think if this years ago? Anyhoo, they'll be here in 10 minutes.

No one post anything until I get back ok? :)

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: LOL! I know, I'm too afraid to leave for 5 minutes, 'cause everytime I come back I've missed another juror interview!!

That was my first thought while watching her power point (BS) presentation to the jury.

I wonder what the new jury will get to see this time around. I am sure everything including the PowerPoint presentation is being tweaked after listening to the juror media interviews.

ETA it really bothers me that she gets a do-over.

Personally I was appalled at the efforts of ALV and Dr. Samuels and am hoping the jurors will describe their reaction to their testimony.

OMG, if I had been a juror, they would have removed me from the courtroom immediately because I wouldn't have been able to control an outburst of laughing and hog snorting!

" ... psychological defense mechanism ..." :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Jodi Arias Jurors Go Behind the Scenes of Controversial Case
Jurors reveal why they were so divided on whether to give Arias the death penalty.
02:31 | 05/26/2013

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/jodi-arias-jurors-scenes-controversial-case-19262270

This one is new to me.

Dear TV news shows,

You mete out these interviews in little 2 minute 30 chunks. I thought I had seen this one before but I hadn't. I understand that this is how you get us to watch ads online, but it's still annoying.

AZ Central, your aspiring artist camera person with the angled shots and meta views of the camera recording a camera recording the interview? Stop. The TV news is not the news.

No love,
Mollyf

That was my first thought while watching her power point (BS) presentation to the jury.

It was so ... middle schoolish ...I LOL when she referred to her "Red-Hair phase" .... It hit me once again that she is socially and emotionally retarded.

OMG, if I had been a juror, they would have removed me from the courtroom immediately because I wouldn't have been able to control an outburst of laughing and hog snorting!

" ... psychological defense mechanism ..." :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

As soon as I heard it was a snarky comment that got #5 booted ... I thought ..Oh well ... I guess EVERYONE at WS would be kicked off too...

Gotta get cookin' ...My fat-azz family and friends aren't gonna feed themselves today!
:seeya: Have a Happy Safe Memorial Day!

IMO, the Arias family was instructed by the defense team not to show any remorse or do any interviews regarding how they felt about the killing. That admonition will likely continue until after the next penalty phase.

I can control my emotions sometimes - there is not a chance I could have NOT shed a tear when the Alexander siblings stood and told the jury how the loss of their brother affected them - no matter what the defense team told me as JA's family.

It was so ... middle schoolish ...I LOL when she referred to her "Red-Hair phase" .... It hit me once again that she is socially and emotionally retarded.

:floorlaugh: I kept thinking Holy Chit! They are going to think she's "touched" in the head.....and there certainly will not be a DP verdict!

I just wish that she was in prison now and not in jail awaiting the third part. If she is going to get life or death why hast she already not been sent to prison? That disappoints me.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

She hasn't been sentenced yet.

I can't image being a juror and expected to sit there with a straight face.
I would have bitten a hole through my tongue! I'm kinda an expressive gal, and I use my whole face ... I would have required a hunk of duck tape to stop from laughing at some of Juan's barbs, and my entire face full Botox .. And dark sunglasses so no one could see my eyes rolling!

OMG you and me both! :floorlaugh:

As soon as I heard it was a snarky comment that got #5 booted ... I thought ..Oh well ... I guess EVERYONE at WS would be kicked off too...

Can you imagine facing an entire jury of Websleuthers? The mind reels!
:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member