Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nosy too, Nore :floorlaugh: You don't need ancestry, I use heritage quest, rootsweb and a few others. There is a Mormon site online with a very large database (the name escapes me right now). Heritage quest has all the US census records up to 1940. My library has an online link to it and I just sign in with a pin number and my library card.

CA does look like her mother!

---------------
Hi Shotzy, I know most of those, Thanks for heritage quest, havent tried that one yet. I have been doing genealogy for years, now trying for about 3 years to locate a great uncle Henry Jones! alright! there was a song "Save The Bones For Henry Jones cuzz Henry Dont Eat No Meat" years ago , keeps going through my mind.:floorlaugh::great:

---------------
Hi Shotzy, I know most of those, Thanks for heritage quest, havent tried that one yet. I have been doing genealogy for years, now trying for about 3 years to locate a great uncle Henry Jones! alright! there was a song "Save The Bones For Henry Jones cuzz Henry Dont Eat No Meat" years ago , keeps going through my mind.:floorlaugh::great:

I have it easy as every!!! single person in the United States with my last name is fromONE man who came over from Germany in the mid 1700's. I have done geneology previous to computers, have done the mormon records from waaaaay back and found much that was incorrrect there. I tried to correct with them, even going to Utah to do so, but was not allowed to have corrected what they had published. I must say, it is great doing geneology when one has such a unique last name! No Smith or Jones for me!

I have it easy as every!!! single person in the United States with my last name is fromONE man who came over from Germany in the mid 1700's. I have done geneology previous to computers, have done the mormon records from waaaaay back and found much that was incorrrect there. I tried to correct with them, even going to Utah to do so, but was not allowed to have corrected what they had published. I must say, it is great doing geneology when one has such a unique last name! No Smith or Jones for me!

Did your German family settle in Pennsylvania?

Wow, been busy with life, grandkids, schools, and that 4-letter word…WORK, so I have not been on here reading in a while. Sad to find out that Shirley has passed.

I love how Shirley’s obit is written, not mentioning the felon by name only as a number. Rest in Peace Shirley and Caylee.

I looked on findagrave.com to see if Shirley was listed on it like Caylee is. Nothing yet, so I wonder if she was cremated as well?

An anonymous person added Caylee to findagrave.com and IMO it is beautiful. So sad that no one can leave a message and flowers for Caylee because of the past misuse.

Also wondering, what would be the odds that Casey was/is hiding out in Shirley’s house in Mount Dora? No one would suspect that she would be there.

Oh, in reference to spelling, here is my favorite saying:
I know how to spell, it’s my fingers that don’t, and we both went to the same schools.

Wow, been busy with life, grandkids, school
<SNIP>

I looked on findagrave.com to se

An anonymous person added Caylee to findagrave.com and IMO it is beautiful. So sad that no one can leave a message and flowers for Caylee because of the

WOW! I never knew of this site! Thanks! I had been wanting to share with family my finding of a really old family cemetaty, and it has picures of it on there. Incredible!

There is a link to ancestry right under "print...view guest book".

KarmaGet'em, Do you find ancestry worth the money? I have been doing my English family tree, so far 2 years and I'm still not done. But, seems everything in the US is private. I am trying to find info on a relative who died in 1949 in NJ.

-----------------
Hi Shotzy. I am searching England also. Try ancestry UK. we have a genealogy board on WS. its listed near the parking lot. I'm going to get yelled at:what: for putting all this here. People dont visit Genealogy thread ogten enough. god I'm looking for a Jones !! I'd just like to see a few of the last names on S.P. side. Obits will be ok, no intention of contacting anyone. Thanks so mush.

Wow, been busy with life, grandkids, schools, and that 4-letter word…WORK, so I have not been on here reading in a while. Sad to find out that Shirley has passed.

I love how Shirley’s obit is written, not mentioning the felon by name only as a number. Rest in Peace Shirley and Caylee.

I looked on findagrave.com to see if Shirley was listed on it like Caylee is. Nothing yet, so I wonder if she was cremated as well?

An anonymous person added Caylee to findagrave.com and IMO it is beautiful. So sad that no one can leave a message and flowers for Caylee because of the past misuse.

Also wondering, what would be the odds that Casey was/is hiding out in Shirley’s house in Mount Dora? No one would suspect that she would be there.

I know how to spell, it’s my fingers that don’t, and we both went to the same schools.
----------------------

Hi, Find a Grave has cremations on there also so we will keep watching. I have wondered about the house also. I wouldnt doubt it.

Yes, I agree about the house - good guess- I can't see Casey leaving Florida..

WOW! I never knew of this site! Thanks! I had been wanting to share with family my finding of a really old family cemetaty, and it has picures of it on there. Incredible!

I do family genealogy and findagrave.com is one I use all the time.

I also use these:
ancestry.com
genealogy.com
rootsweb.com
legacy.com
archives.gov (Native-American final rolls search and other searches as well)
familysearch.org
govmilitaryrecords.com
usgenweb.org
newspaperarchive.com
archives.com
fold3.com
olivetreegenealogy.com
progenealogists.com
loc.gov (Library of Congress)

Mods, hope it is ok to post these. If not, please remove. TIA

Hope it's true! I don't wish FCA on anyone, but she's done enough damage here in Florida. Maybe she should consider moving to a state that doesn't have the death penalty. With her history and all. Just sayin'....

Reading the linked article, I almost choked on this quote from the attorney:

"Casey is surprised and hurt by the intensity of the hatred directed towards her," said Greene.

(!!!!)

"None of the people who have profited from her case, the TV pundits and others, none of them have been looking for the truth. They're all dwelling on the scandal."

You mean, unlike Baez?? lol

TRUTH?! Oh, the iorny.
Scandal??!! Caylee's murder was a scandal?? Say it like it is, Mr. Greene...Caylee's death was/is a TRAVESTY!!

Only a sociopath would be surprised......
Cindy's "she was just a shell" comment is very similar IMO.
IMO, true sociopaths could care less what other people think of them. These are Greene's words...Casey ain't saying squat. What's probably REALLY bothering her is that she can't MOVE ON like she intended. When sociopaths no longer have any use for you...they move on to their next victims. Casey's eliminated all of those "useless" people from her life...she just can't find any new friends. Her Amazon "friends" don't count. lol

Just popped back in to say:
RR0004, I hope you have been napping cuz we haven't seen you yet today. You better not being doing chores.
Sorry, just so busy trying to get caught up on any work I can do couchside...lol.

IMO, true sociopaths could care less what other people think of them. These are Greene's words...Casey ain't saying squat. What's probably REALLY bothering her is that she can't MOVE ON like she intended. When sociopaths no longer have any use for you...they move on to their next victims. Casey's eliminated all of those "useless" people from her life...she just can't find any new friends. Her Amazon "friends" don't count. lol

Even her old imangary friends let her down. I wonder how many new ones she has?

Yes, I agree about the house - good guess- I can't see Casey leaving Florida..

I can’t see her leaving Florida either. Unless someone takes her in for the rest of her life and foots the bill for anything and everything she wants, it will not happen. Who would want to do that? Nobody in his or her right mind would, and the ones that have been thus far, I bet, are getting real tired of it. They all were hoping she would get that BIG break with a BIG Money tell all so they all could get a cut. But that never happened, I don’t think it will ever happen and defiantly hope it does not happen. Good grief, who, would want to pay for more of her lies?

She will never come out and tell the truth. I read the documents that were released to the public. I watched the trial. I had no doubt than and have no doubt now, Casey killed Caylee by use of duct tape over her mouth and nose. Caylee told us the truth, she held onto that duct take to prove she was murdered. To bad the P12 could not and would not see that.

Picture what life would be like with Casey.
You go to work every day busting your *advertiser censored* to make a living in today’s economy. You come home to her sitting around all day living the life of leisure. You have to foot the bill for her and she is not even related to you. Eating your food, drinking your drinks, using your best bath scents and hair products. If you are the same size, she riffles through you closet and dresser, and you find her wearing your cloths. You go to get a blouse and find it stained or torn hanging up in the closet. She might clean the house a few times, but not like you do. You notice things out of place or missing, when you question it, she knows nothing. You go to a restaurant with co-workers for lunch, and find you have no money in your wallet, when you knew you had some. She is on your computer day and night, and you have to ask to use it and you get attitude. I could go on and on and on.

AJMO

Reading between the lines of Mr Greene's statement ( I haven't seen him tell the truth yet so no point in starting now) what really happened was whoever
was protecting Casey in S Florida has gotten sick of her being a dead weight in their house and has forced her to move on. Only family would take her in unless they were well compensated and then only temporarily. $$$ from Dr Phil won't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper