Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:great::great: It's just so confusing for me Strawberry - not like you at all to not be leading the information pack!...:great: :great: :floorlaugh:

Oh! HAHA yes I can't believe I missed the beer pong shot! Of all things!:crazy:

And it's weird to think of GA and LA working together..

So Pattymarie - I have been thinking about you and worrying/wondering how you are making out with reading Jeff Ashton's book. Have you started it yet and if so...how is it for you? :seeya:

Awww...you made me smile. Read it all the way through so fast (I was anxious) that I need to start all over again and take my time to savor. It was just as you said, it gave me peace to have the truth be told and so boldly. I am just thrilled that Jeff is being cheered! Finally, relief from the lies.

One part that he wrote about that struck me and had never occured to me before was when he described KC being so tired of babysitting Caylee all day long that she was anxious for her folks to take over when they got home. But, they didn't know this as they thought she was at work all day and hadn't seen her baby all day. Because of this elaborate lie, no one really realized how desperate she was to be young and free. KC was a pressure-cooker and Caylee was in grave danger and no one had a clue. I don't know why I hadn't put this together before. So goes to motive, imo.

Thanks for your thoughts :) I really appreciate it.

Awww...you made me smile. Read it all the way through so fast (I was anxious) that I need to start all over again and take my time to savor. It was just as you said, it gave me peace to have the truth be told and so boldly. I am just thrilled that Jeff is being cheered! Finally, relief from the lies.

One part that he wrote about that struck me and had never occured to me before was when he described KC being so tired of babysitting Caylee all day long that she was anxious for her folks to take over when they got home. But, they didn't know this as they thought she was at work all day and hadn't seen her baby all day. Because of this elaborate lie, no one really realized how desperate she was to be young and free. KC was a pressure-cooker and Caylee was in danger and no one had a clue. I don't know why I hadn't put this together before. So goes to motive, imo.

Thanks for your thoughts :) I really appreciate it.

So many people have said that Pattymarie - that Jeff discusses something in the book and another piece of the puzzle suddenly goes "click" in place and sometimes when we didn't even realize it was missing. Really wonderful to hear this is happening for you also - I was feeling quite apprehensive for you because of what you'd expressed about having so much difficulty still with the verdict. I think most of us still feel it but not so raw and painful as it was a couple of weeks ago.

I know - I was so excited to see how everyone clapped and cheered at the last meeting reported - just wonderful for a man who gave so much of his time, energy and intellect to this case.

Working together comes naturally to that family.
:floorlaugh: Very good miss plum.
Not sure when they found the time to work though.
- GA spent all his time molesting OCA and then raping her in her teens ... before molesting and murdering Caylee in the pool,
- CA was at home googling chloroform while she was supposed to be at the office, and
- OCA was busy driving all over town with her dead baby in the trunk while she claimed she was planning events.

Actually I looked at it a few times to figure if it was really him. :floorlaugh: Seems like the same Chili Cookoff event. It is kind of nice to see them look happy. Maybe JA's book is rubbing off on me. :truce:
Wonder if OCA has seen the pics and is forming a curled lip & little fisties at the thought of the whole family being able to go out and enjoy a nice day together ... sans her.
Once upon a time the center of attention, now a secluded and shunned nobody.

hmm...I saw that name tag too. It listed him as a Quinco "sponsor" for the ABC reception (NO..not the media network). I know in one of the pics GA he is wearing a company ID lanyard and it is definetly his photo on it.

So, it appears that both of them are working there.

heh...I don't know the circumstances of how they got those jobs and don't really care. I'm just glad to see them actually employed. (George, in particular. Lee has pretty much always always had a job even before 6/15/08.)

I don't really care how they make a living as long as it isn't exploiting the name & photos of their granddaughter.

I wonder if George and Cindy Anthony worked before Caylee went missing.

Wonder if OCA has seen the pics and is forming a curled lip & little fisties at the thought of the whole family being able to go out and enjoy a nice day together ... sans her.
Once upon a time the center of attention, now a secluded and shunned nobody.

What made me really laugh that not only was the family was out together with other people having a good time and they were having CHILLI! Remember when she was upset the family had chilli without her when she was in jail? :floorlaugh:

I wonder if George and Cindy Anthony worked before Caylee went missing.

Yes, Cindy was an RN/Nurse/office manager type at an extended care home full time and George worked as a security guard and as much full time as he could get.

happy thanksgiving, my beautiful ones :loveyou:

they dont do it here :( I'm a vegetarian too and it's not the same without my mom anyways, so I never cook specially for it :D

I haven't finished JA's book so I'm not feeling as generous as some. I don't wish the As ill...it just irks me to see them all happy.

I can't imagine being happy at all and really these pictures don't show me "happy" anyway. It appears to me that they are at some chili party and because they know or are friends with the owner have received VIP status...I can only guess how the other employees feel about their presence there. I know everytime I see them I think of FICA and what she did to Caylee and then my mind jumps to the lies GA and CA to assist in their daughter's aquittal.JMO.

I can't imagine being happy at all and really these pictures don't show me "happy" anyway. It appears to me that they are at some chili party and because they know or are friends with the owner have received VIP status...I can only guess how the other employees feel about their presence there. I know everytime I see them I think of FICA and what she did to Caylee and then my mind jumps to the lies GA and CA to assist in their daughter's aquittal.JMO.
I'm still trying to figure out why GA has a microphone in his hand.

happy thanksgiving, my beautiful ones :loveyou:

they dont do it here :( I'm a vegetarian too and it's not the same without my mom anyways, so I never cook specially for it :D
We don't have it either 2g. I guess because we never had native Americans and pilgrims lol!
No offence to you, but I do love a nice slice of turkey breast.

I'm still trying to figure out why GA has a microphone in his hand.

Really! What could he possibly have to say that folks that work at an electrical company want to hear at their company chili party? The only thing that the A's have to bring to any table is heartbreak, sadness and dispair. Not the kind of thing I would want at an event.JMO.

We don't have it either 2g. I guess because we never had native Americans and pilgrims lol!
No offence to you, but I do love a nice slice of turkey breast.

Well, we're not having it today either. I'm sicker than a dog, DD had Baby on Monday, I had to leave the baby, family is scattered to the wind. I should be ashamed but I'm not Thankful today...probably gonna get stuck with a bologna or grilled cheese sandwich!

I hope everyone else has a Great Thanksgiving!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3